Reviews for A New World in my View
Dom380 chapter 32 . 2/28
Really glad you're continuing this. It's amazing and I can hardly wait for more.
skywiseskychan chapter 32 . 2/17
Let's hear it for Omake #2.

Because she's totally right. If someone asks if you're a god, you say, "YES!" Besides, they kind of are.

Of course you are still playing with your readers and what Lord did to Divine. So I do hope to learn just what all that was at some point soon.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 32 . 2/15
Have to say, sending for Kal was cool idea. If anyone can relate to Bob it's him, he is, after all, DC's version (of sorts) of Sentry.

Anyhow hope we now revert back to dealing with Ross.

Oh and what does stand for?
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 32 . 2/14
Great story so far.
shugokage chapter 32 . 2/13
Nice job on this chapter it was quite good!
madbrad chapter 32 . 2/13
I'm glad you put in the forward about the 'emotional spectrum'. I haven't really kept up with comics for the last decade or so - not strictly/entirely - but I've picked up some trade paperbacks, skimmed through others, etc. I knew there were now different coloured rings but it all seemed a bit silly to me. Still does. :-) But at least your couple of paragraphs at the start acquainted me with an idea as to how it works.

I meant to comment to your last couple of chapters but never got around to it ... sorry about that. I enjoyed them muchly. In particular I recall wanting to make a note about how much I appreciated your paying attention to Kryptonian super-senses - the range of colours they can see, the sounds and so forth. In all the prose I've read on super-folk I've always enjoyed very much the occasions where authors have given us a sense of both the grandeur of the universe as seen by a Kryptonian ... and also, in the same passages, how much more elevated they are above we mere mortals. In those respects, at least. Anyway, you must have devoted some attention to the 'super senses' in those previous chapters, I remember being delighted by same and intending to tell you. :-)

As to this chapter, good stuff. I'm always somewhat on tenterhooks when my favoured (usually Kryptonian) hero isn't quite numero uno in the power stakes, and/or is fighting someone at his/her level. So the various sentences about Karen being just a tad slower than Sentry, and all his dialogue about hating her for being the only other person on his level, was all material I read avidly.

(Interesting how you seemed to show that green willpower is superior to the black? Or was that because the black ring was underpowered? I haven't read Blackest Night. It seems clear that Karen would have lost the fight had not the two Green Lanterns come to the assist. But that's fair enough; Sentry had the Black ring and was physically her (near) equal on his own.)

I had *no idea* that Pietro now has an ability to 'give back lost mutant powers'?! Or did you mention it briefly in a previous chapter, a vague memory you might have. No idea about it in the canon comics though.

I believe you'd promised me/us to remove Karen's *horrible* vulnerability to any random telepath off the street. :-) I'm still waiting for that; I think perhaps the end of the chapter is hinting that the telepathic intrusions might finally be blocked?! LOUD CHEERS when that happens; I hate it when my favoured hero is so easily countered/suborned. (Reason why I hate the idea that a room full of synthetic red sunlight can so easily render Karen/a Kryptonian mortal.)

All in all a mighty dandy 'fight scene' chapter, lots of fun to read, thank you!
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 32 . 2/12
Welcome back! I was starting to wonder if we would ever hear from you or this gem again but thank goodness you are still here with us.

In regards to the chapter, I felt it did a pretty good job, nice drama and action.

The X-men being detained while others were fighting for there lives should wake them up to the reality that Ross is just as bad as the ONE...more so because of his RULK persona. Speaking of will we see that confrontation soon?

And will Cap pay Elixir a visit to fix his arm or will he go reverse Bucky and get the shiny metal replacement?
Veedramon chapter 32 . 2/12
Well, i can't believe I am saying this, but Being Xander Harris sucks LESS than being Karem.
Veedramon chapter 31 . 2/12
And just when Karen needs someone to look into her head.
Veedramon chapter 27 . 2/12
Well, i don't think killing a ton of universes counts as "Saving".
Deamondeathstone chapter 32 . 2/12
I love this fic.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 32 . 2/12
like the second OMAKE with the Ghostbusters joke. keep up the good work
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 32 . 2/12
I love it - you have a flair for grand scale action, and that is shown very clearly here. But the crowning moment, I think, is Superman coming to help the Sentry, because it is exactly the sort of thing he would do, and he is exactly the person who is best suited to do it.
Allen Pitt chapter 32 . 2/12
Well, at least they know about Maxwell Lord now. That's something. And yes, it never ends in the comic book-verse(s). But Karen has a lot to be happy about, too. And who knows, maybe she'll help fix the whole mutants/X-Men/registration thing. That is a gigantic legal/moral mess.
A real Superhero chapter 32 . 2/12
Superman, Kal'El, arriving and helping Bob is awesome. Too bad the Avengers and Xmen could not see that. They need to learn too.