Reviews for A New World in my View
Knightowl 4183 chapter 8 . 5/8
Interestingly enough...Max had another successful clone of Kara that was Divine's prototype, but it was unknown if she survived the labs destruction...

Could have been an interesting twist if Xander had wound up in that clone with Kara and Divine still around...
SlickRCBD chapter 22 . 3/24
Still waiting to hear how they deal with Maxwell having influence on Karen/Xander.
cj1of4 chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
The story isn't badly written, but I'm having trouble following everything with such a large cast. I doesn't help that I'm not extremely familar with these timelines in Marvel and DC.

You're doing a great job, but I think I'll be stopping here. If you write other stories though, I'll give them a look.
cj1of4 chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
Poor Karen, She is now a memory clone that is possessing the body of another clone.
Roynicko chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
That ending part almost had me tearing up for real. If that ain't Cap... well done.
cj1of4 chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
While I love that Iron Man is a self made hero, I think Tony is one of the biggest hypocrites in Marvel. He acts like he is an absolute stickler for the laws, unless those laws are suppose to apply to him, then he just ignores him.

This chapter once again made me question the sanity of the people of the Marvel universe with the television broadcast. Yes, Power Girl was being aggressive, but did the news stations all edit out the part where she blocked a blast that would have killed hundreds of civilians before attacking to stop a second stronger attack? It is like people mention the word 'mutant' and the people in Marvel's brains turn off or something.
cj1of4 chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Interesting, so Power Girl's spirit is still around?
cj1of4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I rather enjoy well written gender bent stories. The problem is most gender bent stories are pretty bad. Most of them can be summed up as: change the gender of character A so the author can ship them with character B.

So far you seam to have kept everyone in character and no one is instantly falling in love with someone else, so I think those are signs of a good start to a gender bender story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
I've reread this starting at our around this chapter way too many times for me to shamelessly admit.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
Wow. Hope you update this one day.
Zecht chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
so far it's good, but i question a nessesity of Divine and Kara. It's break Xander interaction with Marvel heroes, and they are plenty. So why bring Divine? And if later in fic i will see more of DC people - it will give even worse impression. "Origin story" (even if it's inspired by your fic) contain itself in one universe primarly and then expand to Buffy. That way reader can establish status quo
ShaiGar chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
There's no way Xander wouldn't have said he was a guy, nor asked for help by this point. Walking on Sunshine definitely does it more realistically since that's what you said you were going for.
Dumbledork chapter 32 . 4/7/2016
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 32 . 4/6/2016
Could you please continue this superb crossover?
AmbitiouSlaakurr chapter 32 . 3/28/2016
I totally missed this when I read the series recently, and was only reminded of it much later. I'm not in on comics, but I knew of (that it happened, not the hows and whys) the Invasion thing in Marvel. I just totally missed it. Only a few days later though, I started looking into things on a whim (specifically because of the BtVS wiki on Normal Again, about Joss and an X-Men series) and REEALLY started freaking out on this series. In a good way. Well... bad that I didn't realize it earlier, but good as in I was still thinking about it enough that this was one of my first thoughts.