Reviews for A New World in my View
LuluViBritania chapter 32 . 9/10
In the words of the great Dragonball Abridged Vegeta "This is easily the greatest thing you've ever produced" Episode 49 00:03:37

and i'm confused as to why you dropped it
i seriously hoping your going for the Xander-Karen or Kara jumps into Divines body angle here that would be amusing
[We'll contact you within a week or two of your arrival there."] yer no one intelligent is going to work with a group that takes a week or two to recruit a single person that has already been located approached and offered the sales pitch(the hardest part) in fact the minute you arrive they should be ready otherwise they shouldn't have offered yet.

why does she not just fully power up? learning to restrain power is a complete waste of effort if your not yet fully charged because having to relearn how much strength won't kill a baseline human and all other combat from scratch
kuriboh1233 chapter 32 . 8/7
I hope you think about continuing this fic it's one of my favorites.
vysirez chapter 16 . 3/21
Couple things I wanted to comment on. I know this is an older story, but still figured I would comment. When everyone was getting on Karen's case about going to rescue Cessily, I think she should have pointed out that she used super speed to get there, and still only barely got there in time to rescue Cessily. So she didn't really have time to go tell a professor, and ONE and wait for someone to eventually arrive far to late to save Cessily or likely a number of other people.

Other thing is about Emma. Her whole thing about threatening to rewrite people's brains all the time, it wouldn't fly. Telepathy is one of those powers that are actually super terrifying for everyone who isn't a Telepath. That's because unlike say super strength, or energy beams or whatever, if a Telepath does something to someone, there is basically no way to know it unless your also a Telepath, and even then they would have to be looking. So the only way people can really trust a telepath is if the telepath is saint level good, like Xavier or Jean Grey. People who have never abused their abilities, never threatened to abuse their abilities and generally act as good people. Not saying that Xavier and others haven't done some off things, but they do it rarely, and they are almost never caught, so they give the appearance of sainthood.

Someone like Emma, who was a villain, and has shown herself to have questionable morals, would have to be super careful to not get lynched. Her running around threatening to rewrite peoples brains all the time? Eventually people would get paranoid enough that she is actually doing what she is threatening, that she would get lynched, or shanked or something. Unless several other telepaths were checking her on a regular basis. Even then she would need to be careful. Considering how often she lectures the kids about appearances, her actions and demeanor show that she doesn't think about it all that much, and the way she's been acting in this story, it would have already backfired against her.
Beast Mode92 chapter 32 . 2/19
This was excellent
HungrySnack chapter 32 . 12/21/2017
I know this story is probably dead, but I just found it again in my favorites. So, excellent story, I want more.
Knightowl 4183 chapter 8 . 5/8/2017
Interestingly enough...Max had another successful clone of Kara that was Divine's prototype, but it was unknown if she survived the labs destruction...

Could have been an interesting twist if Xander had wound up in that clone with Kara and Divine still around...
SlickRCBD chapter 22 . 3/24/2017
Still waiting to hear how they deal with Maxwell having influence on Karen/Xander.
cj1of4 chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
The story isn't badly written, but I'm having trouble following everything with such a large cast. I doesn't help that I'm not extremely familar with these timelines in Marvel and DC.

You're doing a great job, but I think I'll be stopping here. If you write other stories though, I'll give them a look.
cj1of4 chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
Poor Karen, She is now a memory clone that is possessing the body of another clone.
Roynicko chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
That ending part almost had me tearing up for real. If that ain't Cap... well done.
cj1of4 chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
While I love that Iron Man is a self made hero, I think Tony is one of the biggest hypocrites in Marvel. He acts like he is an absolute stickler for the laws, unless those laws are suppose to apply to him, then he just ignores him.

This chapter once again made me question the sanity of the people of the Marvel universe with the television broadcast. Yes, Power Girl was being aggressive, but did the news stations all edit out the part where she blocked a blast that would have killed hundreds of civilians before attacking to stop a second stronger attack? It is like people mention the word 'mutant' and the people in Marvel's brains turn off or something.
cj1of4 chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Interesting, so Power Girl's spirit is still around?
cj1of4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I rather enjoy well written gender bent stories. The problem is most gender bent stories are pretty bad. Most of them can be summed up as: change the gender of character A so the author can ship them with character B.

So far you seam to have kept everyone in character and no one is instantly falling in love with someone else, so I think those are signs of a good start to a gender bender story.