Reviews for A New World in my View
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 15 . 8/28
Wow. Hope you update this one day.
Zecht chapter 6 . 7/8
so far it's good, but i question a nessesity of Divine and Kara. It's break Xander interaction with Marvel heroes, and they are plenty. So why bring Divine? And if later in fic i will see more of DC people - it will give even worse impression. "Origin story" (even if it's inspired by your fic) contain itself in one universe primarly and then expand to Buffy. That way reader can establish status quo
ShaiGar chapter 2 . 5/21
There's no way Xander wouldn't have said he was a guy, nor asked for help by this point. Walking on Sunshine definitely does it more realistically since that's what you said you were going for.
Dumbledork chapter 32 . 4/7
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 32 . 4/6
Could you please continue this superb crossover?
AmbitiouSlaakurr chapter 32 . 3/28
I totally missed this when I read the series recently, and was only reminded of it much later. I'm not in on comics, but I knew of (that it happened, not the hows and whys) the Invasion thing in Marvel. I just totally missed it. Only a few days later though, I started looking into things on a whim (specifically because of the BtVS wiki on Normal Again, about Joss and an X-Men series) and REEALLY started freaking out on this series. In a good way. Well... bad that I didn't realize it earlier, but good as in I was still thinking about it enough that this was one of my first thoughts.
I read a few chapters, then put it aside for a while. When I came back, I read it in practically one sitting. I don't have much comics knowledge, probably enough to get the gist of things, but the whole time it was interesting. I also don't know if this is addressed in comics or not, but how the more... insane aspects of comics are addressed in here are simultaneously fulfilling and hilarious.

One thing that I'm pretty sure was addressed but I can't remember how was the whole refugee thing. So aside from that though, very good, clear, well... everything in this story.
JimmyHall24 chapter 4 . 2/10
Childish rage?! They kept her locked up on bullshit reasons for months! She had every fucking right to rage!
Raved Thrad chapter 32 . 1/2
I don't normally go for BTVS crossovers that feature Xander as the main character - too many authors make him an instant badass, and with a harem, too! - but your fic hits just the right note. It's nice watching Xander/Karen's growth as she slowly comes to realize that she just might be one of the "real" heroes, too. And she and Irma are just so cute!
Paul Cousins chapter 32 . 12/7/2015
I know it has been a while since you update this story, but I hope you continue it. It is very good.

On a side note, if you decide to have a Marvel Dracula cross over, remember that in the Buffy series, Xander become Dracula's obedient servant. That could make from some interesting comedic scenes for Karen.
Grovtech chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
I can't help but want Max to get his ass soundly handed to him. As someone who did not like the whole DC reboot at all, I think you handled Shockwave very well. I really liked when Kara stopped and tried to think things through for once rather than charging in.

Plus for one I rather like Nightwing for her name. Flamebird for Ima would be good too. Sending for Clark to help Bob was really good too.

I'm getting the feeling that you're working toward someone masterminding the whole stand off at the school. I waiting to see what happens!

REally Good Stuff!
Libatis chapter 32 . 9/15/2015
Is 'a new world in my view' over? Please say no.
silvereagle2121 chapter 32 . 7/7/2015
Hey this story is really great. I was disappointed when you took it off of TTH but I am glad that I found it here. Keep up the good work.
beserkerbeast chapter 32 . 6/15/2015
looking forward to more
BB
nobodez chapter 32 . 5/26/2015
Just powered through this today, my god what a great story. I'm looking forward to more (there is more, right).