Reviews for Long Tooth Pack Queen
Scathing reviewer chapter 30 . 7/31
Another great story!
Tommy14 chapter 30 . 6/15
I just finished reading this story and wanted to tell you that it was a great read. Love the pairing and seeing Leah finding happiness...bonus her with Alcide! Embry is one of my favorite and it was an added treat to have him imprint on Charlotte. Thanks for sharing.
Lostred Rose J chapter 30 . 5/28
A completely new pairing for me but I have fallen in love with these two!
Would love to read more of them, already finished bought and paid for.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
victoria0613 chapter 17 . 3/29
ok forks is literally less than an hour from Seattle, the reservations right next to it. it would not take 4 hours
Schwips chapter 30 . 3/7
I was curious about your story and wow, really good surprise to read this crossover! Thank you
Guest chapter 30 . 8/7/2016
Super story, love seeing Leah get the guy and this was a fab pairing. Thank you for sharing your story xx
OPOSOJOJ chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Fuckkkk this so hotttttttt
RitaChaCha chapter 30 . 8/12/2015
Kiddie imprinting worries me, but I guess I agree that Embry deserved the prize.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing this fab story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's such a novel and creative pairing and you really made it work. I rarely enjoy Leah stories that aren't Blackwater or Callwater, but you showed that Leah might be destined for even bigger things. Bravo!
RitaChaCha chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
Yay for wolf monogamy!
RitaChaCha chapter 28 . 8/12/2015
If Rachel phases will Paul become the Alpha male seeing as wolf packs are usually run by the Alpha pair? Or are she and Jacob going down some flowers in the attic path? Lol. I'm sure that's not it!
RitaChaCha chapter 27 . 8/12/2015
I am very glad Eric danced. I hope Alcide is wearing the mankini under his suit ; )
RitaChaCha chapter 26 . 8/12/2015
Dr Ludwig makes an appearance. Love it!
RitaChaCha chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Are they going to fill the rooms by christening them all or by having lots of kids? I'm ok with either. ; )
RitaChaCha chapter 24 . 8/12/2015
I like Leah growling at pollies. Please have her come to Oz and growl at Tony Abbott.
RitaChaCha chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
Only you could end a chapter with the words "shut up and spread those legs" and have it still feel romantic. ; )