Reviews for Long Tooth Pack Queen
OPOSOJOJ chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Fuckkkk this so hotttttttt
RitaChaCha chapter 30 . 8/12/2015
Kiddie imprinting worries me, but I guess I agree that Embry deserved the prize.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing this fab story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's such a novel and creative pairing and you really made it work. I rarely enjoy Leah stories that aren't Blackwater or Callwater, but you showed that Leah might be destined for even bigger things. Bravo!
RitaChaCha chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
Yay for wolf monogamy!
RitaChaCha chapter 28 . 8/12/2015
If Rachel phases will Paul become the Alpha male seeing as wolf packs are usually run by the Alpha pair? Or are she and Jacob going down some flowers in the attic path? Lol. I'm sure that's not it!
RitaChaCha chapter 27 . 8/12/2015
I am very glad Eric danced. I hope Alcide is wearing the mankini under his suit ; )
RitaChaCha chapter 26 . 8/12/2015
Dr Ludwig makes an appearance. Love it!
RitaChaCha chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Are they going to fill the rooms by christening them all or by having lots of kids? I'm ok with either. ; )
RitaChaCha chapter 24 . 8/12/2015
I like Leah growling at pollies. Please have her come to Oz and growl at Tony Abbott.
RitaChaCha chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
Only you could end a chapter with the words "shut up and spread those legs" and have it still feel romantic. ; )
RitaChaCha chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
This was a very engaging chapter - although I found the public discussion of Leah's 'need' a bit odd. I thought it was a bit unlikey that Alcide would tell Embry he'd let Leah know about his interest 'if things didn't work out'. I was expecting Alcide to be a bit more territorial and warn Embry off- but it all worked out so I am happy. : )
RitaChaCha chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
These two understand each other on such a primal level. I love it.
RitaChaCha chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
I'm a bit suprised he told her in front of her family rather than telling her privately, but I guess Seth would have heard and repeated it no matter where Leah and Alcide went in the house.

So happy for Leah but so sad that she felt that way...
RitaChaCha chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
This was such a warm family scene. I loved that Seth gave the running commentary, that Charlie thinks he's too old to be a boyfriend and that Sue thinks the best thing for Leah is someone she can't push around.

Sam does not know what he's getting into. Lol
RitaChaCha chapter 18 . 8/9/2015
I think proposing to a girl by offering her civil war battlefields is great. Especially when it happens semi-accidentally. I like that he realised he wanted the deal to come with strings attached. The dialogue was great in this chapter - really convincing and heartfelt.
RitaChaCha chapter 17 . 8/9/2015
Perfect. Sometimes it really is just a done deal after the first hook up