Reviews for Reminiscing
MaximumFire chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wow! That was really great! Beautifully written! I was trying to guess who the narrator was and I thought it might have been Chachi but I love how it was Arnold's! Great job!
FonzFan82 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story. I am a big fan of this show myself. I have recreated the characters and recently Chachi and the Fonz. You could meet the cast of characters in their introductory story in the crossover, "The McCarey Files", but you wouldn't meet the recreation of the Fonz and Chach in that story, only the gang and Mr. and Mrs. C of their recreations.

I've also recreated my own cast of Andy Griffith as well but this time my side of Goober Pyle is powerful. Goober Pyle this time is just about the most powerful character of the whole cast. Like a couple friends of mine he is powerful and walks the walk like they do but differently. Potsie is still Potsie with the music so I've kept that the same.

Hope you write more Happy Days stories in near future!
KayEn78 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Another wonderful and beautifully written one-shot. I enjoy Happy Days and have visited many retro diner's that remind everyone of Arnold's, or in this case, Al's. They are fun to eat at and browse, but there is one problem. There aren't enough of them these days anymore.

I liked how you didn't say who the narrator was of this story. As you read on, and see the names and memories mentioned, you discover it's not who you thought it was after all. Even thought I didn't really care for Chachi Arcola (whome I think is the narrator of this story), he was fine and likeable in this piece. Once again, great job with this!

-Kristi