Reviews for Keep Dreaming, America
Blaze chapter 2 . 3/4
I'm loving this story so far! I would continue reading, but I have exams soon. So, revision.

Just one thing: Alfred Hitchcock was English. (I don't know if you had that ironically, or something, but just in case.)
Hey there chapter 6 . 1/27
Holy shit balls this chapter was so amazingly beautiful, the fluff and romantics were perfect and didn't feel the least bit corny! One of the best love consummations I've ever read. Honestly. And the sexytimes bit was everything that a sexytimes bit should ever be, it was emotional and romantic and gahhhhhhhh (especially for someone who prefers that kind of sex scene over the super explicit, robotic type)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Nice story
Ginger Guardian Angel chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
This was so very thought out and well-written, that I'm actually still in a state of awe right now, sitting here. I loved the word-play and the underlying themes of the state of a post-modern America. I think you presented a very well-thought opinion regarding the potential future of our country, and it did make me think. And of course, I swooned all over the place thanks to Alfred and Arthur's romance. Especially given how wonderfully you wrote Alfred, all-American and representative of what America ought to be. And the supporting cast, Francis, Elizaveta, Gilbert, Antonio, augh, I can go on forever. This was just a great read, I loved it.
AnonyMouse chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I have to say that I rarely ever review stories, but I couldn't resist praising this one. I love how serious it can be, and then shift perfectly into comedy. I was honestly laughing out loud at the 'lol' part. You add so many little details and quips between the two, and it brings your characters to life. And the way you portray them... it's exactly how I imagine them to be. Not to mention the storyline so far(Which makes me ecstatic that there are so many more chapters, by the way!) which is just adorable. And to top it all off, your Author notes are hilarious! I love reading about how you perceive the characters, and I love seeing the real you. It's different than the way you write, which means to me that you can do so much with your stories. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Kirani56 chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
In the name of all that is holy.
What is this.
What is /this/.
This ending is so fitting and beautiful! Oh my gosh...uaghh!
You're awfully good at this. Lovely. I'll be sure to recommend this story to my friends :3
Keep Dreaming. Hah. I'm sorry but this is going down in my world book :)
OutToGarden chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
GOOD GOD YOU HAVE MADE MATTHEW A FLAMBOYANTLY GAY HIPSTER
Snowy d.o.l.p chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Awwww that's freaking adorable

I just realized the intials of my user name are DOLP, which is like the coolest thing ever

Snowy
aka Doodlesonlinedpaper
aka DOLP
aka ...nevermind
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I am confused as to whether you speak so much in "texting language" that you are truly rather stupid, or if you do that to make a point, based on the extraordinary grammar and vocabulary of your stories. It is either a study in contrasts or someone forging and plagiarizing brilliant works of fanfiction.

(There was in fact a complement in those two convoluted sentences, as well as a potential insult. That wasn't just me rambling on about my opinions on the state of your intelligence.)
princessofd chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
My word for this story is perfect. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever read and that's not just fanfiction, I mean in general. Yes, I have just placed you amongst writers like Dickens, Wilde and Hemmingway. But that's how much this story affected me.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Mustaaaaang!
:D
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Dude. DUUUDE.
LINDY, IS THAT YOOOUUU?! Lulu-chaaaaan!
When you say tsundere (me being so very oblivious and overall ingnant), do you mean like Junjou Romantica, Misake and Usami-type lovin'?
This is the best thing ever, man. SOOO glad I found your page (tries hard not to sound like a stalker) (fails at life, the universe, and everything).
...yeah.
And if you're not Lindy, I apologize for the identity confusion. I will just assume I'm ingesting mlre of Judy's crack than normal and call it a hallucination dreamed up by my sick mind.
...BITTY TOMATO...
XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Oh my GOD! I just don't...I mean I...I just don't understand why made me cry so much in ds chapter... I...(sniff) (sniff) *sobs*...there I go again...
Was it the subtle angst, was it the flashback, was it sympathy for Ukraine or Kiku... I don't know but whatever it was it was exceptionally well expressed in here, beautiful work, sis! Ds fic's one of a kind!
AngelRuby235 chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Hmmm, another day in paradise for our heroes, is it? Lol! Monty Python! Lmao! Oh naive Al!
AngelRuby235 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Gosh! You truly Are Awesome,ya know that? You have a unique way of personalising cities, buildings, monuments & many other inanimate stuff just to describe their characteristics more vividly in details:-) that's an amazing style you follow...like you've described LA's ex-glory as 'her' past stardom etc. & France with the beauty 'she' can offer at night:-)
Al seem to read Artie like an open book, isn't it otherwise how could he figure out that Artie was gonna miss him so terribly?!
How sweet of them to go on such a romantic date like that! The fluff blinded me!;-D
So they make love at last! Phew finally! But Al as the uke? Geez! You are right I didn't see that coming!:-)

And now, let's see we are in the middle of ds fics & till now you were able to manage;
A decent dose of fluff & confessions checked!
Hot smut checked!
Tsundere Arthur & his hatred of nick-names checked!
Artie addressing Al by his trademark sweet nick-name 'love' reserved only for Al;-P checked!
A jealous Artie checked!
Capturing the 'I am incapable' moment checked!
Oh that reminds me...Artie still hasn't figured out the single adjective to describe his film, isn't it? Hmmm...he must do that but it rather looks like he's gonna get occupied for the moment with Al in London! *smirks* Wow! Ain't I gonna love that!:-P:-P ds is so endearing:-)