Reviews for Silver Soldier Ranma
ok now you just made 1 whole mistake with the cat fist... ok the cat fist is badass by itself. but put a human mind to it and he get a hell of a lot stronger. now heres the problem with him having it before he meets Genma. just cant see him getting ranma like he did. you seem to down play how much stronger he gets from it then
Greenicedragon1789 chapter 28 . 4/21
Hi just what to say sorry for whatever I did to get denide for Private Messaging.
I just what to know the reasson why you did that and if it something I wrote I won't write it aging.
god of all chapter 28 . 4/4
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
sm7772008 chapter 28 . 2/14
Awesome story. Please update as soon as you can.
Grizzmon chapter 28 . 1/17
This is wtong, Ranma would have blow up her lab in vengeance, not just accept this humiliation. Story un followed.
Hiryo chapter 28 . 1/17
Thank you for this update!
DominWright chapter 28 . 1/17
great to see this story still here. thanks for the chapter.
Hope you get to it, there didnt seem to be much content in this one moving the story but if your still writing it, thats what matters.
Blackholelord chapter 28 . 1/15
I will state that I am extremely surprise to see an actual update! Which I am happy about it, its an amazing crossover.
Pata Hikari chapter 2 . 1/15
Hey you wanted constructive criticism? Well here's some right away!

First off, every single character portrayed is pretty badly out of character!

Hahahah on the idea that Ranma in any way dislikes his life. Ranma is generally an upbeat, positive person. He *likes* fighting, he *likes* having cute girls after him. None of those are bad memories at all.

Also, we have some real stupid out of characterness with Akane right away. Why on earth would she call him a pervert for no reason? Especially when he just had a nightmare? Her reaction to Ranma waking up screaming would be to ask him what's wrong. Especially since this takes place post manga, her reaction to the man she loves, the man who she has already shown willing to *sacrifice her life for* having some awful nightmare would be as far from screaming and hitting him as possible.

You say in that sone characters will be "OOC" but guess what, being Out of Characrer is *bad.* If you're failing to portray the characters as they appear in the source material then the story fails as fanfiction.
MilandaAnza chapter 28 . 1/14
I hope your move goes well, and I do look forward to the Jade visit.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 28 . 1/14
Just another nomal life of Ramna, great work.
firelordeg chapter 28 . 1/14
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
god of all chapter 28 . 1/14
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 28 . 1/14
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. I hope that your move goes fine. Please continue!