Reviews for White Collar: The Nightingale
PastOneonta chapter 33 . 6/8
Wonderful. This was very good. The details, the depth of the plot, the emotions of the characters made it a completely entertaining story. I appreciate that Neal didn't run with the necklace. And that he was able to return to WC. Thanks for writing. I am going to see what else you have written.
PastOneonta chapter 31 . 6/8
I agree with Mozzie. Neal should start over somewhere else where he won't be hunted. Let Peter clean up his own bureaucratic mess.
PastOneonta chapter 30 . 6/8
The Marshall's plan to fake Peter's death had potential but I'm glad Peter didn't agree. Too difficult for everyone involved.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 6/8
Unexpected events, lots of them. Very creative, very effectively put together.
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 6/8
Victory for Hsing! Did Peter break his ribs? Is there enough help to fight whoever is guarding the area? Reading on...
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 6/7
Fireworks so that Neal could get to the girl to have the conversation to set the trap! I hope he knows what he is doing. As you wrote Zhang advising Neal, 'he is burning his bridges'. Peter will never accept that Neal stole the Nightingale even if they access Zhang and all his criminals. Plus the forged paintings. I hope Neal knows what he is doing!
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 6/6
I didn't realize Neal could be implicated criminally in some of this. That's a problem! And Peter is so obstinately Peter he still has to drive the point that Neal can't be trusted, he's not always truthful and he often thinks of running. Perfect for the story but Neal doesn't need to hear that right now! Just like Peter didn't need to see him in his open back hospital gown. That was cute, they can be funny together.
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 6/6
Neal is going to be okay and we are grateful. We knew he would feel in part responsible for Tachi's death. Now we have additional information, that perhaps Neal was being used in order to hurt Peter. That is a new aspect to the story.
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 6/6
Brilliant. I wondered about Satchmo in the car when they were heading to the office and thought it was odd. But he's Peter's dog, Peter's office so I didn't think too much of it. Now we see why and how wonderful that they have Neal.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 6/6
Tachi died for her freedom. Peter is in shock. But how can Neal be connected to this crime? Unless he is asked to steal the sword from the police or the FBI.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 6/6
Intriguing and different. The idea of a person's body as the canvas is fascinating. A living human body becomes art. Neal is staying strong. But what does his captor have planned beyond this unique piece of art?
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 6/6
I laughed out loud at Mozzie almost making things worse for Neal. Mozzie is great in this story already!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 33 . 5/17
Loved this story, really well written
MargaritaS chapter 33 . 5/5
gee i was kinda thinking mozzie would have arranged those forgeries disappearance...
ZoePerja chapter 33 . 10/12/2015
What a wonderful ride!

Absolutely loved every minute of this story and I got a lot of joy out of your acknowledgment of Matts "Chuck" character! I laughed at the mention of Bryce.

I would have loved to have read the scene where Neal said goodbye to Hsing and when he turned himself into the Marshals, but leaving the mystery is a very good writing technique, as you gave us enough to know what may have transpired.

Thank you!