Reviews for White Collar: The Nightingale
Wondo chapter 33 . 2/28
Delightful ending to a clever and intricate story. I admire how you intertwined suspense and entertainment while skillfully maintaining spot-on canon characters. I'll be reading all your WC fics. On to the next one!
Wondo chapter 29 . 2/27
Enjoyed the Nightingale tale.
Chuckled over Mozzie's choice for a reliable and discreet doctor.
Wondo chapter 26 . 2/27
Aww... Of course Peter would offer Elizabeth that choice. And she would not accept. I love this couple!
Oh Neal... what have you done now?
Wondo chapter 24 . 2/26
I know Neal will now do something Peter will define as "stupid." Peter unconscious and Neal confronted with a volatile situation.

Enjoyed the sweet bedside scene.
Wondo chapter 23 . 2/25
Heart-pounding chapter. Two wounded men, extreme danger and innocent lives needing protection.
Didn't expect Peter's collapse so quickly. Happy to see the downfall of the miscreants...
Wondo chapter 22 . 2/25
Human trafficking. Lowest of the low.
Worried about Peter's condition.
Wondo chapter 21 . 2/25
Intense! I knew it was a con but I was worried there'd be a slip-up. Liao took the bait, excited for the continuing story.
Wondo chapter 20 . 2/25
Just finished the last two chapters. An "above average forger with extraordinary talent." Just don't know where Peter will find one...
I didn't think Neal would break his cover. Perhaps in anticipation of Peter in danger?
Wondo chapter 18 . 2/24
I'm still smiling! Adore the banter.

Peter has a good point. He's been burned too often to trust Neal, but it's pretty hard not to provide his support. They've forged a partnership.
Wondo chapter 17 . 2/24
I'm with Peter! No thanks on the Bird's Nest soup.
At times, Neal can be just as tenacious as Peter. Hence the sketches...
Do I dare guess that now Peter will be in mortal danger from Liao?
Wondo chapter 16 . 2/24
Oh... you weave powerful hurt/comfort. Adore these two men.
Wondo chapter 15 . 2/23
Peter has found Neal! A long sigh of relief!
Your intricately-detailed storytelling places the reader right in the action. Taking deep calming breaths now.
Wondo chapter 13 . 2/22
Heart-pounding chapter. I didn't pause during my reading. Very exciting.
Worried about Neal.
Wondo chapter 11 . 2/22
Oh ... the suspense.
Is this the betrayal or an additional con from Liao?
Wondo chapter 8 . 2/19
Delightful! Burst out laughing when Peter glanced around his office making sure there was nothing Mozzie wanted to steal. I love when Peter and Moz work together.
This sword is some amazing art object.