Reviews for Together We Stand
Aurora Abbot chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Aww, please update this. Especially The Call!
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
All of these are extremely beautiful. :) Thank you!
Wanderingidealism chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh my god that one lord of the rings line!

That's just perfect!
Icedragonshiki chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Hey there,
This was such a great series of one shots.I really loved the last one, I think it reflects the characters soo well. I really hope that you would continue writing. You are so talented, and these stories are just soo good to read!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I really love these little one shots. you've captured the characters perfectly. hope you'll continue soon.
Eavis chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
my heart, my heart, it hurts. Oh, my friend, this was beautiful.
To.The.Hilt chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
And I would say YES by all means take that story idea and flesh it out, though I would recommend posting it as an all new fic. I for one would follow! Ooooooooo you already got my creative juices flowing on the idea! *Goes and looks up ancient Roman customs regarding defection, disappearing, conscientious objectors, etc.* PLEASE write this story!
To.The.Hilt chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
*squeeees* Finally! An Eagle fic that captured the friendship I *wished* I would've seen in the movie, not to mention NON-SLASH?! *Dance of Joy*

I think I've found a new favorite author! I am only sorry that life has prevented me from lurking on ff-dot-net sooner, I have missed so much goodness!

To Start: loved your "fighting with a friend" drabble. That was pure unadulterated Esca&Marcus friendship. Not too fluffy, not to lovey-dovey, just two warriors ready to fight and die for one another. *Salutes you for a job well done*

Then you go and throw in a h/c complete with "no thanks needed" good manliness? *Favorites without any more prompting*

I haven't even finished these drabbles, but you have earned yourself one happy fan. :)
Night Silver chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Wow! Gosh, I wish you would turn this into a full length story! I really think you have a story here. I can so easily picture Esca and Marcus going to war TOGETHER, Esca trying to get Marcus through the war despite his wounded leg...there is such a story there! You've already given an intro to that plot line and you gave it perfect justice. I know for CERTAIN you could give it justice as an ongoing story too.

I will keep an eye on you from now on author! (And hope for that full length tale!)
Night Silver chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I don't know what you were worrying about! You got Esca perfect in that last chapter at the river. Pat yourself on the back! Those thoughts of his could have been in the movie!
Night Silver chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I loved "the Call" Drabble! I plan on looking at the rest of your stories and sincerely hope you turned it into an ongoing story. You really have their bond down perfect! There is a lot of slash fan fictions out there and it is nice to see someone do one that isn't, and do it PERFECT.

Please, PLEASE turn it into an ongoing!
DeleaMarie chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
:D You're welcome! And thank YOU for updating this truly amazing story! I was hoping that you'd do a continuation of this story arc, and I'm quite curious to see how it all plays out (So I hope your Muse allows you to write at least one more part for it!).

As always, the bromance was wonderful, and the characterization was spot-on! Hope to read more from you soon! :)
mrspencil chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Such a huge decision to make. Very nicely done, neat touch of humour at the end:-)

Mrs P:-)
LadyWallace chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
I have missed you! I LOVE your Eagle stories (and you know why ;) This was just lovely as usual. You captured Esca's personality perfectly in this and Marcus as well, of course. But this was so much like something Esca would do and say it was amazing. I could totally see this playing out.

I know how it is with muses, but personally, I would love to see this as a longer story :) I hope you update again soon!
SkyHighFan chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Nice, I like it. Keep it up. It will be different this time though: Esca will OFFICALY be Marcus' slave, but he has no reason to actually treat him like one comletly this time given their friendship and brotherhood. They can just use it as an excuse for him to enter the legion with Marcus, but have Marcus treat him as more of an equal, at least privatly.