Reviews for Illusions of Betrayal
CdB55 chapter 11 . 4/3
Oh! I hate riddles and math tricks! SO glad they got them right!

I'm glad we're on part 3. Please complete the story!
CdB55 chapter 10 . 4/3
Wow! Warehouse 1- very cool! And you put the most important members of our gang !
LOCISVU chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Oh no!
LOCISVU chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Warehouse 1?!
john6lisa chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
omg...you went there...Buellar...Buellur...i heard from my boyfriends cousions friends ex boyfriends sister that he was in the hospital...looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Great update! I'd been dying to find out what Myka had on her wrist. I was just as surprised as Sykes! LOL thanks for writing and keeping up with this story :)
CSIvHP11 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
...Wow, I love it. The entire thing.
Especially how, in the first few chapters, it did seem like Myka had turned, just like how the show really made it seem like Jinks had turned.
I can't wait for the next update.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Oooohhhhhh very interesting. I had forgotten about this fic, but I'm glad that you haven't. Its such a fun read, and I'm excited about HG not being a villain.. now I can't wait to see which adventure they go on next...
supernena25 chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
It's been so long, I'm thankful that you didn't abandoned this D
I really liked the chapter, I didn't expected Myka to have the bracelet, I'm excited for Warehouse 1. It seems this story is ending but I hope there are still more chapters left, I can't wait for more D
CdB55 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
This is a good story, exciting and new, and you've done a good job writing it. PLEASE don't leave us hanging. Finish the story "Illusions of Betrayal" ASAP.

(and then write a new story for us, please!) :-)
CdB55 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Good action!
CdB55 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Tip: Whenever you are changing scenes or when time has passed, make a break in the text. You can do this many ways; one way would be to type the same thing for a while, such as
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
or
BW-BW-BW-BW-BW
This helps the reader know to adjust. As it is, in Chapter 6, I went from them kissing to Myka abruptly being across the room and no longer naked, with no indication how that happened. I realized then, that you had skipped over the love-making and time had passed. A break in the text would have prevented that confusion for me, the reader.

I am truly enjoying this story. You have a good imagination, and I am glad you are sharing it with us.
CdB55 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Love the Willow/Tara reference!

Would have really enjoyed Myka and Helena dancing or interacting more while in those luscious dresses... :-)
CdB55 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you re: Sally Studkowski's accent. Every time I heard it, I cringed.

Sweet story. I can't imagine that you finished this in only 9 chapters. I am really, really enjoying the plot, and the love scene is delectable, if short.

I also like that Myka left the note, and how the note helps tremendously without giving away any details. Or at least I HOPE it helps tremendously. ;-)
CdB55 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I LOVE your Tardis comment! I also love how Myka had to tone down the "fashion" choices that Helena was making for a biker bar. LOL
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »