Reviews for Fine Drawn Nuances
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
F***ing /finally/! XD Yes, Xanxus, you need words. This is /very/ out of the territory Squalo has gotten used to, and even your translator to the world needs clarification from you sometimes. *giggles*
They're kind of delightfully adorable, aren't they?
Poor Xanxus would feel even more out of place as a girl, because a classic Mafia Princess she is /not/. Awesome potential future Boss? Yes. "Princess", unless it includes "warrior princess"? No, not really, never. XD
Alaude2019 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Awww, he actually said "I love you" and her name 3 Loved those parts.
puruku chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Those two are always questioning themselves, so cute:)
detrametal chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
amazing story
SeaofDreams13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
so kawai - wahhh.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
*Starry eyes* Who knew Xanxus could be so sentimental... WAHHH! It's so moving!
sunstar13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Finally together, understanding reached! This pairing is so hot.

But eh? There's more!

I love you.
sunashiro9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Ah the emotions and their positions are finally clear, sort of.

Great and amazing job as usual!

Can't wait for the next installment! X3
victimofmywoes chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
The most beautiful thing in your female Xanxus is, despite the state of physical mush that she turns into, she never gives into the moment and proclaims her undying love for Squalo [although that "mine" speaks volumes].

XS as always been one of my favorite pairings simply because there is so much in between them that it might as well be cannon. Besides, I like reading (studying) Xanxus from different authors' point of view. He is so complicated a human that I cannot help but be drawn to him. And your feminine version of him is quite refreshing (my favorite)!

In this story I particularly liked your Squalo. So natural in his approach and upon discovering his whereabouts that hesitation is beautifully done!

I adore their chemistry so much! Thanks for sharing! 3

Oh and you're adding in a plot? Does it have angst? *cries*
confoundingCoati chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This. Is amazing and wonderful and I'm going to have to read it again.

Plot? No happily ever after? Well, since it means more to come, I can hardly complain. Looking forward to it.
midnights-dawn chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Yet another brilliant addition to this series. I'm excited to see they've gotten on the same wavelength at last. Plot is next huh? Sounds exciting, can't wait for more from this series.
SantoryuuFelidae chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hnnnng Idon'tevenlikegenderswap but. THIS. This is amazing.

Love it :D