Reviews for Deductive Reasoning
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Loved it. Post another sequal please
Mpj891 chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Very enjoyable but the end came too soon
les ananas chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
More! Please, oh please continue this with another sequel!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
OMG! I knew you ladies said this fic. would be short, but this update - being the final chapter - was totally unexpected!

And so was the news that Clois got married! Wow! That must've been one amazing message Lois left Clark in his "real" journal! lol.

I loved that Chloe misunderstood Clois' affection to Clark being affected with Red K. But since she didn't know about their dating or nuptials, then she must've found out along the way that Lois knew of Clark's secret to have pulled green k on him like that. Otherwise, she just outted him - Big Time. Not that it mattered cause their news clearly shocked her more. hehe.

Of course, I can't forget the Kents. Their reaction was priceless! I wish we could see how Lois and Clark explains things to his parents, but alas, all GOOD THINGS must come to an end! :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Justes155 chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
I have loved both of your stories so far and I'm excited to read more. I hope that another one is coming soon! )
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Woohoo! I'm estatic that Clark told Lois his secret which leads me to wonder...okay, I'm dying here...what the heck Lois wrote in his journal!

Update soon, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
Ana chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
YES! *shoots fist in the air* the sequel to Selective Memory! IT IS HERE! I don't know if I left a review on the other, but- AWESOME. So yipee to finally posting the sequel :D LOVE IT
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Lol! The last line between Clark and Chloe was such a riot! I'm so glad Lois found her cell phone and was able to piece together part of their missing weekend puzzle.

I just hope while everyone's investigating that Lois and Clark will realize the spark between them and I'm crossing my fingers that Lois will eventually remember Clark's secret. Either that or Clark finds the courage to tell her.

Update soon, ladies! :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
gathers-no-moss chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
"Yeah, and I saw you in your sixth grade production of Cinderella. You forgot your lines, went off script and punched the door mouse who laughed at you."

:snort: Lois, that's why I love you.

And thank you for writing a likeable Chloe.
mickeiblue chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
i am so loving this fic, this chapter was poss my fave so far, the ending CLASSIC. can't wiat for teh next one.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you ladies decided to write a sequel! I really enjoyed Clois' lovey-dovey behavior in the previous story and cannot wait to see them like that again once they get memories of their time together back!

And so far, I am lovin' their reactions as they piece together the "adventures" they've been on prior to their memory erase. It's quite hilarious to see their deer-in-headlights expression especially when they ran into Sheila the waitress. lol. It was so funny!

Update soon, ladies! :D
Mpj891 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Well done this story keeps getting better and funner and lois &clark are clueless which is so funny