Reviews for Fortune
Sugarquills007 chapter 43 . 10/21/2011
I LOVE IT.

sorry but i loved the epilogue even if it was short. I'm really going to check one out now. Please continue all the more stories about draco and hermione. Sugarquills.
sammarylovesmalfoy chapter 43 . 10/21/2011
Amazing! Yay I'm so glad you wrote an epilogue and can't WAIT to read your new story! Xx
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 44 . 10/21/2011
It was a great story and im glad to have read it
Jen103 chapter 39 . 10/21/2011
I LOVE IT ALL!
Principi Phantasia chapter 43 . 10/21/2011
Awww perfect epilogue! xD

Wow! 999 reviews! This would be the 1000th? Hopefully... lol :P
Wolness chapter 43 . 10/21/2011
I agree, it does tie the story together nicely :)
celadrine.rose chapter 43 . 10/21/2011
Awesome story! Great job writing it :)
Hair Like Starlight chapter 44 . 10/20/2011
D: *cries hysterically* I loved that story why did you end it? NOOOO! D;
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 43 . 10/20/2011
Loved this story! So sad to see or come to an end! But now there is another amazing story to get to read and follow! (:
leafysummers chapter 43 . 10/20/2011
Great epilogue! Wish it was longer though. So they get married and live a great life. How lovely. Can't wait to read your other works!
entirelymyown chapter 43 . 10/20/2011
Aww, how adorable! I loved the ending and you're right, it was perfect in length. I particularly liked the "virginal white" quip.(: I'm going to go check out "One" now! Yay! So, thanks for another awesome story! xoxo, Karlie
rasZberry chapter 44 . 10/20/2011
i dont really review but i really like your stories and you deserve to be congratulated, i've already read them all and i can't wait for the next one :)
alex9621 chapter 43 . 10/20/2011
This is my absolute favorite story you've written so far, but... I feel like the epilogue didn't flow quite right with the rest of the story? I don't know if it has a different tone, or if the characters seem different, but it seems slightly disjointed to me. Other than that, absolutely no complaints about the entire story :)

Really excited for "One"!

xoxo

- Alexis
I Will Abandon Heaven For You chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
I think she kissed the sofa. *hands up in defense* it just seems a reasonable response.
NOTPOSTING-HIATUS chapter 44 . 10/20/2011
another great ending! cannot wait to read the new fic!
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »