Reviews for Fortune
sammarylovesmalfoy chapter 42 . 10/15/2011
AMAZING! write an epilogue :) i dont think i can live without waiting for another chapter to the story! at least promiss you shall write another one soon xx i seriously love you

samantha
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 41 . 10/15/2011
YOU SHOULD BE BLOODY HAPPY WITH IT! BAD-ASS HERMIONE IS AWESOME. nuff said.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 40 . 10/15/2011
kdsjfhbkasdjfh omg how could i have missed a whole bunch of chapters? :O im sorry! each chapter of yours always seems like the best once i've read them! time to continue~
nicole-hgr chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
A fantastic chapter and the perfect end for this story! I'm very glad to have readed your ff :D, and I will be looking another one from you. The best wishes for you...saludos desde Chile! ;)
Rhiose chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
That was a lovely story! I really love it! OMG :D I absolutely enjoyed reading it :D This is one of the best dramiones I've read :)
OBLuvr13 chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
That was a great last chapter! I'm so sad to see it end but you ended it very well! The way Draco proposed (for real this time) was simply adorable! I hope you do an epilogue because I'd love to see Draco and Hermione's wedding.

I can't wait to see what stories you come up with next. I absolutely loved this one so I'm sure your next one will be just as great!

OBLuvr13
chelssizzle chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
Oh, this ending was super sweet! Of course, I don't want it to end, but I will be looking for anything else you write! :) Great job!
peppermintbark chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
That was fantastic. The ending was perfect. I would love to read what happens to our favorite couple, but like I said it was just perfect. Decking Pansy was a hoot to read. The interactions between Hermione and Draco made me smile all the way through the book. I'm sure there were many a people looking at me funny as I laughed out loud on some parts and had a goofy perma-grin on my face as I read. Your a fun writer, there is suspense but not in an angsty (is that a word) way that give me a visceral reaction. I really like all your stories and I look forward to more. Pep
chelssizzle chapter 41 . 10/14/2011
That was great! You did wonderfully with all the action and dialogue!
FlairYourFuel chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
Awesome chapter, but she punched him in book 3 not 4.
feltsonflowers chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
Oh my.

Merlins Beard.

:O

it's finsied.

It was a great ending , so I am happy for that .

But :( I've grown so use to checking this story for updates , it's been over a month iof a reading , i'm going to miss it :')

please do epilogue it :) . i usually never like epilogues cause it's so strange to see them older , but I think some stories deserve them. This story does.

excited for the next story you do , because frankly you are if not THE best , then certainly one of the best fanfic authors i've ever read . :)

Thankyou.

You make Dramione shipping so easy.

krystalmethx chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
Is the complete now? o:
xXGoldie12Xx chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Talk about an amazing story! It was beautiful, sweetie. Simply beautiful. D
alex9621 chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
I totally and completely loved that ending! I'm usually so sad when a story ends, but I find all of yours end so I'm completely content with it :)

Sooooooo excited for the next story!

:) :) :)

xoxo

- Alexis
JasmineGreenTea chapter 42 . 10/14/2011
Im so sad that it's over, but I loved the ending. Thanks for a good story
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »