Reviews for Fortune
WhenSadnessTakesOver chapter 43 . 12/19/2012
I loved it soooo much, but I wanted to know what happened with Jashua was it? But other than that. This was amazing
hgdmforever chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
omg!poor hermione so embarrassing...hahaha...funny chapter..
hpfanfanatic321 chapter 43 . 10/17/2012
AWW! I LOVE THIS STORY! :) Definitely one of my favorites!
1234randomacount1130701602413 chapter 43 . 9/12/2012
Yayyyy! All of your stories are just so amazing! Keep it up!
aureliasilver chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
I had to take a break from the story, but as you can see I have stuck with the story. On a side note, I wonder if Joshua is 'hoping' that Hermione wont be able to come up with the money. Maybe he already has a potential buyer for his share of the business...It'd be interesting to see if there's someone else (besides his fiance) pulling his strings...
aureliasilver chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
You write well. I just finished reading a more recent story of yours and started on this one. However, I am a little torn as to whether I'm going to continue reading it. It's just that I cant believe Hermione to be as unreasonable as you've portrayed her. It's a little too extreme. When one's an entrepreneur, one is generally willing to at least hear out options that would get them out of the red. So, at this point in time I'm torn between wanting to smack her over the head or saving myself the grief while I'm ahead...
cl.lee chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
PixyNoxx chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
I'm working my way through all your fics and they are amazing! 3
TheRuminationsOfAFangirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was the first Draco and Hermione fanfiction I read this is awesome
amandaisalwayswright chapter 25 . 5/18/2012
My heart is litterally splitting open; awwwwww I feel so bad for Draco!
LaurieHime chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
So I just realized in the past week I've read two of your other stories besides this one and hadnt even known it! Lol One and legend and I must say wow! You are a great writer! I love your representation of Draco so much. Seriously, just wonderful. :) I can't wait to read more from you.

Ps. Forgive me for not reviewing the other stories! I hate not doing that and you most def deserve the reviews! Had I been able to log in before I would have. ;)

Keep it up!
tresortoutou chapter 43 . 4/15/2012
WoW ! This is an amazing story ! Your storyline was so original and never done before I LOVED IT !
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 43 . 4/14/2012
Aw, loved it :)
Vale of Tears chapter 43 . 4/9/2012
Loved it, thanks!
InvisibleHD chapter 43 . 4/3/2012
Soooooo good! I love all your stories! I love all the build up, it's the best part and people forget that.
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »