Reviews for Fortune
InvisibleHD chapter 43 . 4/3/2012
Soooooo good! I love all your stories! I love all the build up, it's the best part and people forget that.
Caitie Manda chapter 34 . 3/28/2012
Well this is refreshing! The idea for this story is quite unique, something I particularly like. It's got a nice plot and the way you portray the characters makes it all the more interesting. I absolutely ADORED Draco! He was absolutely amazing. Hermione was sweet and stubborn, and I'm happy to see how well you kept everyone in character. You had me hooked from the first chapter all the way to the end. Very good! I enjoyed laughing, crying, being angry, embarrassed, happy and sad with Hermione throughout it. On a scale of one to ten, this is an eleven! :)
JulietheGreat chapter 43 . 3/12/2012
Excellent story. It was a pleasure to read, and this brings your reviews up to 1,070! ;) Congrats!
Pretty-little-mudblood chapter 43 . 3/3/2012
Wow. In love with your story, or maybe just Draco. haha. But seriously, amazing story. Loved the ideas, and the pace. I find some Dramione stories go way to quickly, but the build up was good. Loved the interaction, and plot just everything. Love your writting skills, it was very well written! Except the occasional 'muggle' thing - like the mention of draco's car, not sure that he would have had one. BUT AMAZING! and I shall be reading more of your stories! Keep writting!

xx Pretty-little-mudblood
marksqueenofhearts chapter 33 . 2/28/2012
How can we be fed up when you are such an amazing writer. I am so into this story I am having trouble getting motivated to do anything else even though I have a sink full of dirty dishes and have to be at work at two. I aim to finish this today before work because Icannot put it down. Keep it up!
bookworm1519 chapter 43 . 1/24/2012
Loved it soo much and pansy and daphne are cows, go hermione. Brillaitn finish just what to expect from a talented autor like yourself... of to read ressemblance now yay !
bookworm1519 chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
Yay cute muchhh ! love it x
bloodynobody chapter 43 . 1/12/2012
oh my god, you're my favorite writers! and probably the best...i came across your stories a month ago and i read them all now( except the unfinished one but it's still awesome)

they always have the best theme and climax.

i just wanted to say that i love you...and it's just my humble opinion but would you ever think of writing a fred-hermione in the future?i'm pretty sure that it would be epic.

-DFTBA
VampireLoveStory chapter 43 . 1/9/2012
Amazing! I'm crying of happiness! Its a reallly good story and u got talent. Well done, good luck in future stories!
VampireLoveStory chapter 25 . 1/9/2012
onigod! this chapter was so amazing! yet so sad! im in tears :'( poor draco. sniff sniff especially the teddy bear pat! :(

keep writing!

VampireLoveStory

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
SiriusJess chapter 43 . 1/5/2012
As usual, I loved the story! You are very talented! Keep the dramione coming!
paperandink13 chapter 43 . 1/1/2012
Aww...does it have to be over?
paperandink13 chapter 39 . 1/1/2012
Raise your hands if you want to be Hermione. Ahh...I've got both hands in the air.

One question: who did Ron marry? Lavender Brown?
paperandink13 chapter 34 . 1/1/2012
Oh no! Draco! How could he do that?
paperandink13 chapter 27 . 1/1/2012
I'm not British, so I've never said this before, but Bloody Hell, this story is addictive!

"I thought this was would be better." Way, not was.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »