Reviews for Fortune
Jusdelime chapter 43 . 4/15/2014
Really great story ! The caracters are just so realistic, especially drago who is so funny ! The plot was original and even if their wasnt big action, i never lost my interest.
I look further to read from you.

Jusdelime

P.S. The French parts were not really good ! I dont know who made the traduction, but im French myself so i know what im talking about :). Doesnt really matter but if you want to change it, in order to be more realistic, then im here !
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
i think the way u ended chapter 25 was absolutely perfect
littledozziebug chapter 43 . 11/15/2013
Aw that was nice. Thanks for sharing
littledozziebug chapter 41 . 11/15/2013
Wouldn't veritaserum have done the trick?
Moral Diplomacy chapter 43 . 10/20/2013
Great story! Very cute and fluffy, especially towards the end. The idea of the potion was really interesting! Hope you write more amazing stories!
HelpmeHermione chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Killer story. I'm glad it's really long cause man this is goose! Thought I'd point out that it's break, not brake the rules. I'm sure you knew that, just a typo switch around. Back to reading. Man, I'm never gonna get to sleep. And I gotta work early tomorrow. This is a drug to me, thanks for feeding my addiction.
AnonAg chapter 43 . 7/29/2013
Brilliant! One of the best Draco/Hermione stories I've ever read. Thankyou.

AG
Dazzel chapter 35 . 7/9/2013
Hermione shoud ave pushed him away the let go
Dazzel chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
So far the chapters have been very short
White Fairy Writer chapter 43 . 5/19/2013
This was such an amazing story! You really captured the characters, and the emotion was so real! Loved this story, absolutely amazing!
hkmac chapter 43 . 3/5/2013
Epilogue does tie up story nicely. Another finely written story I enjoyed reading. Do you consciously or unconsciously not describe Hermione? I have noticed this in your stories, and I started to wonder because your descriptions of Draco are there and well written. Thank you for writing and sharing, and I am off to start reading another of your stories.
Rojjy chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
I will be exiting stage right for the 'naughty part.'
Rojjy chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
They are a drug for each me of the Love The Way You Lie song&video.
Rojjy chapter 14 . 2/10/2013