Reviews for Fortune
harry chapter 43 . 4/24/2015
WHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRYWHERE'S HARRY
Jusdelime chapter 43 . 4/15/2014
Really great story ! The caracters are just so realistic, especially drago who is so funny ! The plot was original and even if their wasnt big action, i never lost my interest.
I look further to read from you.

Jusdelime

P.S. The French parts were not really good ! I dont know who made the traduction, but im French myself so i know what im talking about :). Doesnt really matter but if you want to change it, in order to be more realistic, then im here !
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
i think the way u ended chapter 25 was absolutely perfect
littledozziebug chapter 43 . 11/15/2013
Aw that was nice. Thanks for sharing
littledozziebug chapter 41 . 11/15/2013
Wouldn't veritaserum have done the trick?
Moral Diplomacy chapter 43 . 10/20/2013
Great story! Very cute and fluffy, especially towards the end. The idea of the potion was really interesting! Hope you write more amazing stories!
HelpmeHermione chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Killer story. I'm glad it's really long cause man this is goose! Thought I'd point out that it's break, not brake the rules. I'm sure you knew that, just a typo switch around. Back to reading. Man, I'm never gonna get to sleep. And I gotta work early tomorrow. This is a drug to me, thanks for feeding my addiction.
AnonAg chapter 43 . 7/29/2013
Brilliant! One of the best Draco/Hermione stories I've ever read. Thankyou.

AG
Dazzel chapter 35 . 7/9/2013
Hermione shoud ave pushed him away the let go
Dazzel chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
So far the chapters have been very short
White Fairy Writer chapter 43 . 5/19/2013
This was such an amazing story! You really captured the characters, and the emotion was so real! Loved this story, absolutely amazing!
hkmac chapter 43 . 3/5/2013
Epilogue does tie up story nicely. Another finely written story I enjoyed reading. Do you consciously or unconsciously not describe Hermione? I have noticed this in your stories, and I started to wonder because your descriptions of Draco are there and well written. Thank you for writing and sharing, and I am off to start reading another of your stories.
Rojjy chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
I will be exiting stage right for the 'naughty part.'
Rojjy chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
They are a drug for each me of the Love The Way You Lie song&video.
Rojjy chapter 14 . 2/10/2013