Reviews for Fortune
NOTPOSTING-HIATUS chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
aww poor Draco, he does seem desperate doesn't he?. Honestly I think him being an ass, is just a coping mechanism and he is just nervous. Hopefully she gives him a chance to explain.

I honestly wonder what this Joshua character is like... I have a feeling his going to cause a lot of issues and problems.
Nuisha chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Wow! Great story so far! I love it, I can't wait till the next chapter :D
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Ohh this story sounds interesting! (all your stories do!) I don't think Draco has given up, and Joshua, ohhh I think he's going to tell her that he was paid out or whatever and it was by Draco, and in order to repay Draco, Hermione has to take his offer! This story is good! Update!
Lingo10 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Oh my! how is this Josh character? aggressive?
AryaEragonPrincessShadeslayer chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I liked it! I wish it had a tad bit more to it, but all in all I enjoyed it. Please update soon!
chelssizzle chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I really like this chapter, I like how you explain the differences in Draco's demeanor, also Hermione's feelings. I think you should have Draco meet Joshua, in the shop...it could be fun! :)
chelsea-renee-0513 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
More. Soon. Please. :)
LittleRed22 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
really like this story so far, just wish there was more of it for me to read, so please update soon with a really long chapter :)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
great chapter.
Hunter's Heir chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I have liked all the stories that you have written and this one is no exception!
DraconianScribe13 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Ooh, you do know how to keep a girl on the edge of her seat! Your style of writing cliffies is annoying but a surefire way to keep your readers. Well, you've got me hanging on till the end! :) -Karlie
Ms.Dramione chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
OOh! I bet he didnt REALLY leave! I LOVE ALL of your stories you are a very unique writer. Ive been reading dramione for about 8 years and you are the only author that still makes it exciting! Because if you have read enough then you should know they tend to repeat the same story and just tweak the details a little. Anyways more please!
Forwoodx3 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Haha! •sining voice• Joshua is gonna yell at Hermione so she got to take Draco's offer!

•normal voice• I believe Draco has not given up! He's one for a challange and wouldn't give up that easily! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
SpontaneousQuack chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I am a huge fan of all your stories! Especially cuz you update so quickly...:):) I hope he pays for the shop for her and so she has to give in! mwahahahaha manipulation of any sort is good by me:) also snarky comments
4SnowWolf chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I don't think for a minute that Draco has given up as yet. If it's that important, he'll not allow Hermione saying no to deter him from whatever he needs.

As for Joshua... I have the funny feeling he is going to demand all his outstanding money at once, because his new girl has found her dream home or the perfect dress or something like that. Which of course would steer our Hermione right into the clutches of one Draco Malfoy.

Keep it coming. I can't wait to read what her ex is going to do and say.

Good work!