Reviews for Fortune
chelssizzle chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I really like this chapter, I like how you explain the differences in Draco's demeanor, also Hermione's feelings. I think you should have Draco meet Joshua, in the shop...it could be fun! :)
chelsea-renee-0513 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
More. Soon. Please. :)
LittleRed22 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
really like this story so far, just wish there was more of it for me to read, so please update soon with a really long chapter :)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
great chapter.
Hunter's Heir chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I have liked all the stories that you have written and this one is no exception!
SlytherinPrincess1314 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Ooh, you do know how to keep a girl on the edge of her seat! Your style of writing cliffies is annoying but a surefire way to keep your readers. Well, you've got me hanging on till the end! :) -Karlie
Ms.Dramione chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
OOh! I bet he didnt REALLY leave! I LOVE ALL of your stories you are a very unique writer. Ive been reading dramione for about 8 years and you are the only author that still makes it exciting! Because if you have read enough then you should know they tend to repeat the same story and just tweak the details a little. Anyways more please!
Forwoodx3 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Haha! •sining voice• Joshua is gonna yell at Hermione so she got to take Draco's offer!

•normal voice• I believe Draco has not given up! He's one for a challange and wouldn't give up that easily! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
SpontaneousQuack chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I am a huge fan of all your stories! Especially cuz you update so quickly...:):) I hope he pays for the shop for her and so she has to give in! mwahahahaha manipulation of any sort is good by me:) also snarky comments
4SnowWolf chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I don't think for a minute that Draco has given up as yet. If it's that important, he'll not allow Hermione saying no to deter him from whatever he needs.

As for Joshua... I have the funny feeling he is going to demand all his outstanding money at once, because his new girl has found her dream home or the perfect dress or something like that. Which of course would steer our Hermione right into the clutches of one Draco Malfoy.

Keep it coming. I can't wait to read what her ex is going to do and say.

Good work!
ap149 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I like it a lot so far - especially the very different set-up to your others.

You've drawn me in again :)
AryaEragonPrincessShadeslayer chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Hello again! I really like this one. I can't wait to hear more about Joshua and what Draco wants! Thanks, please update soon!
Principi Phantasia chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Aha! I guessed Ginny was pregnant! haha

Hmm cute banter between them two xD

Oh yes, it has trouble spelled all over it. But trouble doesn't always mean bad... ;;)
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Yeah, I can see how this would be more laid back and I'm glad! x) Sounds interesting from start hahaha

Cute arrogant Draco uuu

tsk tsk Ginny and her mood swings.. Wonder what's up with her.. is it what I think it is? :O ;)
Amortentia-Malfoy chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Yay ! Another Fic. Absolutely love your stories!

I'm liking it so far.. I am very intrigued, I wonder what he wants with her.. hmmm
1,107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 Next »