Reviews for Fortune
AryaEragonPrincessShadeslayer chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Ugh. I'm really starting to hate Joshua, he's awful. But I don't quite understand... Is he just a bad person, or did Antoinette kinda force him into it? Just my musings. It was a great chapter. Keep writing and please update soon!

-Ivy Mae
FallenStar22 chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Can't wait to read more, things are getting exciting!
Misti D chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Lol! Looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next! Happy writing.
Principi Phantasia chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Ooh intriguing it's complicated thingg .
43dfglkhsdfn gbjklsdadfgf chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Hehe I love it! So sorry it's taken me this long to review, I've been busy, with two sets of nationals in the last two weeks, and a massive snow storm. LOVING this story, though "blue violet essence" isn't a hallucinogen.
Bea870 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
I like it! Can't wait to see how their next meeting goes!
Nuisha chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Hoorah! I love where this story is going; great job! xD
AryaEragonPrincessShadeslayer chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Who's Draco involved with? I wanna knowww! :D Great, as usual. Keep writing and please update soon!

-Ivy Mae
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I was getting too into the chapter hoping I can go onto the next chapter! It all seems so interesting! It pulls me in! I love it!
Bianca the crazy slytherin chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Interesting
AlisonxRose chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I love stumbling upon a fanfic that catches my attention (it takes a lot of effort, particularly HP fics). I love the storyline and how you present the characters. Can't wait for more
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
i love how you build it up. makes the whole thing seem more natural! some suthors just pile one the affection and it becomes sooo OOC. loving the story! keep updating please~~~
entirelymyown chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Me likes! Its a very complex storyline, you're doing a good job keep them in character! I like this Draco, wouldn't mind helping him at all! ;) anxiously awaiting more chappies! xoxo, -Karlie
sweet-tang-honney chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
great chapter.
Lingo10 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Omg first name basis. Hott.
1,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »