Reviews for Fortune
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
coooool! loving the story so far! keep writing :D
Misti D chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Howdy! Long time no...review? Sorry I didn't read your last story. For awhile there I was kind of burned out on Dramione and just didnt want to read any. Lol! I love this story so far though. Read all of the chapters and I'm intrigued to see what they are trying to create. Happy writing.
Principi Phantasia chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Woot! Cu-ute! :D

This story has a more sophisticated tone.. Nice.. x)
Principi Phantasia chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Tsk tsk..

I somehow knew Draco would be in that scene! lol x)

Love the confrontation and Draco pointing out that they're not kids anymore x)

And the note! aaah so anticipated about what's going to happen next xD

Of course she'll come! Or else there won't be any story! xD
Spunkalovely chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Can't wait to see what more is in store! Awesome fic so far
Nuisha chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Oooh! I'm loving it; sounds great! I can't wait to see where this story will go, it's really well written and as a reader, I'm awlays wanting to know what will happen next! Great job!
AryaEragonPrincessShadeslayer chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Still a bit too short for my taste. I'm a fan of long chapters. But you update often, very unlike me, and for that I'm extremely grateful! I like the developments. I'm hoping there will be that goody goody in Hermione if the ingredient is illegal, I'd like to see that kind of internal conflict. Anyways, sorry for this little rambling, keep writing and update soon!

-Ivy Mae
Lingo10 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I'm interested in it too lol
entirelymyown chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you added Blaise in here, he's one of my fave characters! This story is drawing me in, and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapters! -Karlie
Deerhunter13 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Good I like it ! Write more!
entirelymyown chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Eep! Ready for the next chapter now!
Light from the east chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Honestly what hermione did was mean ,it was uncalled for but this really is getting intresting ! The story is perfect ! Everyone is in charecter and the plot is unfolding what ever happened to little miss number three ( ginny ) ? I hope you update soon .
Light from the east chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
I liked how you did the unexpected and made hermione the childish one and draco the one who matured at the end and turned the ex in to evil but seriosly that jojo guy is just begging to be hexed and the note bit was an orginal creative touch it was good ! overall a great chapter:
Light from the east chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Nice ! Well , I think malfoy won't be back but hermione will go to him because the dude jo or what ever his name is , is demanding her to buy his share of the store so she needs the money from malfoy ! And all around really good story can't wait to read more !
Light from the east chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
YAY ! Iam so glad you're writeing a new story and from what I've just read it seems like its just amazeing as the rest Of your work iam glad I found it ! I loved it :)
1,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »