Reviews for Fortune
Nuisha chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Oooh! I'm loving it; sounds great! I can't wait to see where this story will go, it's really well written and as a reader, I'm awlays wanting to know what will happen next! Great job!
AryaEragonPrincessShadeslayer chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Still a bit too short for my taste. I'm a fan of long chapters. But you update often, very unlike me, and for that I'm extremely grateful! I like the developments. I'm hoping there will be that goody goody in Hermione if the ingredient is illegal, I'd like to see that kind of internal conflict. Anyways, sorry for this little rambling, keep writing and update soon!

-Ivy Mae
Lingo10 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I'm interested in it too lol
DraconianScribe13 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you added Blaise in here, he's one of my fave characters! This story is drawing me in, and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapters! -Karlie
Deerhunter13 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Good I like it ! Write more!
DraconianScribe13 chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Eep! Ready for the next chapter now!
Light from the east chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Honestly what hermione did was mean ,it was uncalled for but this really is getting intresting ! The story is perfect ! Everyone is in charecter and the plot is unfolding what ever happened to little miss number three ( ginny ) ? I hope you update soon .
Light from the east chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
I liked how you did the unexpected and made hermione the childish one and draco the one who matured at the end and turned the ex in to evil but seriosly that jojo guy is just begging to be hexed and the note bit was an orginal creative touch it was good ! overall a great chapter:
Light from the east chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Nice ! Well , I think malfoy won't be back but hermione will go to him because the dude jo or what ever his name is , is demanding her to buy his share of the store so she needs the money from malfoy ! And all around really good story can't wait to read more !
Light from the east chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
YAY ! Iam so glad you're writeing a new story and from what I've just read it seems like its just amazeing as the rest Of your work iam glad I found it ! I loved it :)
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Dude I'm interested too! This whole surprise potion sounds interesting! (: can't wait to read more about it! (:
Ambyrr chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Hmm can't wait to find out what the ingredient is! Can't wait for more
Forwoodx3 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Always so short, yes I'm gonna start complaining the same way you beg for reviews :p But seriously minimum 2000 words! :p

Anywhoo, Love this chapter! I'm kinda wondering what this potion is all about, especially if it can make them rich! Guess I'll see then, UPDATE SOONN! PLEEAAASSEEEE! x3
Cockapoo chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
hiii! you know, what i like about this story in comparison to some of your other ones (which are all really good, btw) is that Draco starts out totally in character here, except that he's "grown up" a little. it looks like its shaping up to be really good, please post the next chapter soon!
Wopsidaisy chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I'm sorry, I really wished that I'd be able to write longer reviews with more content and maybe even something helpful. To be quite honest though I'm quite unable to want anything else from this story but more of it P

So please please please update soon again! D
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »