Reviews for Umbra
Duaimei chapter 21 . 11/17/2018
I love your work! I hope that everything is going well for you!
violetyuy chapter 21 . 11/2/2017
Hi Clara. I. Wasn’t sure if i have posted reviews the last time i read this fic. This is probably mu second or third time reading and it always is one of the best that involves magic, non magic and still kept Heero, Duo and the original characters as original as possible. I’m not sure if Penumbra is getting written, but hopefully you would have an answer for your fans. I know that you have stopped writing some of your WIP fics and I do understand thay real life is getting too hectic. However is the outcome (Penumbra or no Penumbra), I hope you will continue writing to not only keep the GW fandom ALIVE with great fics but also to inspire new authors of your idea and talented writing. Really hope to hear from you. P/S: i had the same situation as yours, i’m living 800 miles away from my spouse and recently just moved closer and therefore trying to find a suitable job however futile is my effort. Trying to stay positive and pray for the best. Again, thank you
jennyncummingstexan chapter 21 . 1/25/2017
I wish I could help you on your Patreon... but I barely get my needs met or I go without some things. (extra for fun stuff is never able to be gained for me) But I will hope that Penumbra eventually gets written.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
guest: cowards don't get opinions. talk shit with an account instead of hiding behind anonymity. besides. I liked this story. so first, learn to read(and spellcheck), and second, this comment is irrelevant here anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Eat my dick the darkman 19, post ur own shit if ur so goddamn special. What a find u are, a fucking gem to aspiring writers with your cocky, negative feedback that provides nothing but negativity and pines on minor details as opposed to the big picture.
Animecrazed117 chapter 21 . 6/6/2016
I just read it and I LOVED it! Omg I hope you get to write the sequel soon! Jason can't have duo!
Shkira chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
This story is FANTASTIC. I couldn't stop reading. I love what you did with Trown and how you worked the three some relationship. Overall I enjoyed everyone's characterization and your unique and interesting portrayal of an overdone fantasy setting. I'd love to read more, and will check out your other fics as your writing quality definitely leaves me wanting more!
snowdragonct chapter 21 . 5/1/2016
That's interesting! I never heard of Patreon before. Now you've got me curious. I may not be able to pledge yet, but hopefully soon. (Just so you know...now that you have a kid...you will NEVER be rich.) Just sayin'...from experience. :)
But I hope this works and helps you set aside time for writing! What a great idea!
tyleet88 chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
aww Clara take care of that little girl family comes first. We can wait for a sequel
tyleet88 chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
Clara Wow this is really really good!
Niwaki chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
I'm very sorry but I don't have Any money to give. What little extra usually goes to charities. I Hope it's ok that I still look forward to that sequel?
AngelStarlight chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
Fellow fans, if you need further arguments to support supporting Clara, here is what I explained to my husband :
1) he will drop a good chunk of money at the book store trying to find an author he likes to read only to be disappointed most of the time. I have an author I like to read, I actually get to influence the content of what I read, and all for a severe fraction of the price.
2) I spend more time reading fics than I do watching hulu, and we're still paying for that.
3) just how much were you dropping on your hobby again, Mr blacksmith?

There. *steps off soapbox*
Chuchutu chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
I can't find your patreon but I am still interested!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2016
I don't see your page on Patreon.
luvsanime02 chapter 21 . 4/29/2016
I really hope this helps you! &hearts