Reviews for Umbra
snowdragonct chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
Uh-oh. Now I'm even MORE worried about Duo! He's got EVERYONE trying to kill him...except Heero and Trowa, of course, and maybe Quatre and Hilde and Relena. Not sure about the whole "taking on the Council" idea though. He's in some serious shit!

I think this chapter was even more intense than some others that I thought were nail-biters. I was expecting Duo to kick Treize's butt after he so easily got past the vampires...and I totally wasn't recalling that Treize is ANCIENT and horribly powerful. It didn't really sink in until he got the best of Duo. And now, realizing Solo's powerful enough to scare TREIZE? Does Duo even have a chance? Looks like if the Council doesn't execute him, Solo will...

Watching for more. And putting in my vote for Duo to WIN.
CircleKV12 chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
Another good chapter. So I wonder how this is going to play out and are they just going to storm the council meeting? I have feeling that Solo is going to show up at the worst time like after they defeat Trieze or just show up when they rested or something. I wonder what Solo is going to be like when he comes? like how crazy is he going to to be? And I had more of feeling that Solo would be so crazy that he would want to kill everyone attached to Duo so they could be together forever. But I guess his hate for magic user outweighs his love for Duo. Anyway I can't wait for the lemony goodness oh and am I the only one who thinks Trowa and Duo should just share blood? It will strengthen their bond right? Maybe lessen the hold Solo will have on him. And also Trieze letting Solo out was like the stupidest thing ever. Also are we ever going to meet Jason in this story or the sequel? Please update soon!
ToonyTwilight chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
I love how you do the 1x2x3 pairing in this fic so well, troubles and all. Like always great work and I'm looking forward to the lemony goodness and plot development!
starless-ocean chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
O.O Duo 'projected' pain? And Trowa? This is quite a magical chapter!

3 That's what Duo gets for running in mindlessly! Duo-torture! Yay :3

:'-( Too bad Solo wants to kill Duo. Otherwise... foursome. But I don't believe that! T_T It's surely all a trick to deceive Treize!

Hmmm three of them in a bed *mrawrrr* Stupid Cathy! Troooo! Punish her!
CircleKV12 chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
OMG why did I not find your work before. I am in love with your writing, in love. But I did kind of see the whole villain being Solo the whole time but your writing is so good that I don't even care if that part was predictable. The part when Quatre was sooo good and the speeches Heero and Trowa have about their feelings are sooo good. And I have been dying for a good 1x2x3 and now I have one! Oh I also totally predicted that Trowa was Trieze lion then the alpha but I totally didn't see the demigod thing coming. Bottom line I love reading your work and please please please update soon! And as for any predictions I have, I feel like Solo had become deranged and that people kept telling Solo was dead since they are afraid of what will happen if Solo and Duo are reunited. Especially if Solo is now deranged and Duo's master who knows what he will do with access to Duo's abilities? But I don't understand why Solo didn't approach Duo. I think either he was imprisoned for awhile and was told Duo was dead, or was wandering around and was crazy by the time he found Duo was around. I thought it was fishy he could never summon Solo. But still the explanation I gave still don't explain why he hasn't approach Duo since feeling me with Trowa? Also Dorothy's escape just confirmed that it was Solo for me anyway. Well I am interested how to explain all these questions. Also I am fan of long stories but am I right that this story will be ending soon? Which would suck since 1x2x3 has finally been semi-concreted. Well I think that is enough for this review, please update soon! I hope Duo finally kills Treize I really really really hope! Wait i just realized that maybe you won't end it soon because you still have to solve the issue of the shape shifters...
Cuzosu chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
You have some CAPS again instead of italics.

Relena as a hard-ass for Duo's sake is a nice change of pace, that's for sure. Makes her much more likable than I've ever seen. Of course, I don't like Relena in the first place, but she's okay in this fic.

I still love Heero in this fic, lol, and the fact that he and Trowa are on the same page and Trowa is, for the most part, leaving managing Duo to Heero - that's awesome. To me, that speaks of the kind of unspoken trust and understanding they had in the anime.

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu

PS- and even though I'm your beta and will see it before the others, I'm STILL looking forward to the next chapter. XD
FaustinaAurelia13 chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Chapter 14 and 15...WOW! I'm really glad Heero's not dead. I just want to give Duo a big hug after this chapter...especially after hearing more about his past. Something changed with Duo's powers...interesting. I like the friendship between Relena and Duo...it's unique and works well. O_O Le gasp...Solo is still alive. CLIFFHANGER!
Kitsune1818 chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
New update! You are great! I love this fic! I knew it was Solo! Oh god! I want to know more!

I will wait to the next update! Reed you soon!
ToonyTwilight chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Ah dang I just knew something like this was gonna happen to Duo! Nice job on the quick update!
starless-ocean chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
:3 That's how Relena should be! Clever, charming and strong-willed! I only now realized Quatre looked like Anthony o.o The hospital scene was somehow amusing. I can't really picture Noin contributing to this situation so I'll let the next chapter surprise me! :D Hm... Is Sally Relena's spy? Or Noin? And since we're already at side charas: What about Meiran? Does she have a purpose? Or is she only deko?
nejisoifon-lover91 chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Great chapter, as always. Poor Dou, things just cant go right for him. Update soon please!
snowdragonct chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Oh, delightful! I wondered about Solo, from various clues you've dropped along the way. But I never thought he might have been Duo's MASTER! Yikes. That's going to seriously complicate things.

And why has Solo been on a serial killing spree? I know he takes the magic of his victims...is he just trying to gain enough power to overcome Duo? And why? I mean, sure, maybe he's still angry that Duo gave in to the Council way back when. But why did he let Duo believe he was dead all this time. And why didn't ANYONE tip Duo off sooner. They are really rotten sometimes. Treize has a LOT to answer for.

Meanwhile, Heero was a riot this chapter. "Okay. I'll just be here, slowly recovering from my near fatal wound, when you want to calm down and remember that you're one of the most dangerous men alive and no one can touch you if you don't let them."

He has such a turn of phrase, for such a quiet guy! And the other great line was: "Stop being wrong, then," Heero said.

Too funny. Glad he survived, of course. I'd be as crushed as Duo if Heero didn't pull through.

And Relena was a gem again this chapter. I love her "What else can he do?" And Trowa's tart little "HE can speak." Yeah, nothing more obnoxious than being referred to in third person when you are RIGHT THERE! But in spite of that little faux pas, Relena was totally in charge of the situation from the start. Or at least until she found out who the serial killer was. I really LIKE your Relena. She told Trowa and Hilde some things they truly needed to know. Yes, Duo hates shape-shifters based on EXPERIENCE, rather than plain old prejudice. Trowa's got a rough road ahead proving him wrong. But I suspect he can do it, eventually. Maybe the RIGHT kind of pack can help eradicate the bad ones...since surely there are bad vampires as well as not-so-bad ones. (I won't quite call any of them "good" just yet, though Silvia seemed okay.) Anyhow, GREAT CHAPTER. And before I even had my morning coffee. Gonna go back and re-read for the sheer pleasure of picturing Relena's face going pale at the end there. Great, great stuff!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
i absolutely love this fic its dark and usually i go for comedies but i love the idea of a trowa/heero/duo. Cant wait for the next update
lilcarmalita chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
I love this story. Everytime I read a new chapter I am just sucked right in!
GWristed chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Solo oh my god..

I'm loving this so hard.

I am so so curious about where this is all going.

I had hopes of Solo being alive the moment it was mentioned that Duo had never been able to summon him.. can't summon someone still living!

I am so pleased you update this so quickly.. I check back several times a day and I'm so pleased when there is a new chapter to develop..

thank you thank you!