Reviews for Umbra
Aryam McAllyster chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
For the first time in my life I'm acctually very fond of 1xHilde (yes, I do think they would be a very interesting couple here in this fic, even if they didn't interacted properly - yet); I mean, Heero had to take so much shit lately (as he stated in this chapter, even if he is no saint either). He accepted pretty easily this threesome thing, obviously for Duo's sake (since he was jealous before).

Duo's connection with Trowa just seems so much more intense than it will ever be with Heero.

I'm sorry, I *really* hope you don't think I'm bashing or flaming, because I'm not! I love your fic, I'm just sharing my thoughts about the 'romance-development'.

What I mean is, you made me love Hilde here, she is adorable and strong; and Heero is Awesome (w/ capital A), so I feel quite sorry for them and this crazy idea of them together just popped into my head and it worked for me.

Anyway, enough rambling. I thought Duo would punch Relena right in the end, but I'm very excited to see Duo's confrontation with Treize! Not to mention his encounter with Solo (when it happens).

Thanks for the fast update!

*hugs*
Pearl June chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Hey! I'm sorry (and you probably don't really care :) lol) that I haven't been reviewing on your chapters lately! I am still HOOKED and have been keeping up, what with my author alert for you alerting me on my phone at random times hahaha. I'd be logging on just to read the chapter while i'm driving, in class, at the hospital, in the bathroom (ok, maybe not there, but you get the idea!) don't think you chased me away just because there's no 3x4 because i do LOVE the 1x2x3 going on here! (my guilty pleasure hehe) Anyhow, i just wanted to leave you some praise... so you can update faster because i'm just dying from the cliff hanger here!
Aryam McAllyster chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Duo shook his head. "Seriously, sex is not the solution to everything." (chap 12)

Well, Duo, you're obviously wrong.

It kinda makes me feel sorry for Hilde, she seems the only one to not be getting any... Duo could indulge her - since she was so willing in the beggining - at some point (or invite her to one of his 'parties' with the other two XD)

I tottally support 4xR!

When Duo will finnaly meet his master, I mean, the serial killer? XD

I just think that you should have mentioned Mariemaia before sending her off to Europe. I mean, what was going on with her all this time?

And when will Duo actually use *his* magic?

I still have trouble with the threesome thing, to be honest, but I'm giving it a go since your writing is so good. But I still hope to see more 1x2 time, I mean, so far we have seen that what Duo have with Trowa is so much stronger (and far more often), and it will only become stronger...

*hugs*
Kitsune1818 chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
You are a great writer, any time you end a chapter I wanto to scream! I want more!

Like I already say (may be so many times now), I dont like thresomes, but this is the exception. Several times I have told myself to stop reading this fic, oddly enough, whenever I see the update, open it and start reading whatever I have said before. This fic is way too good to leave it unfinished for one small detail.

Until the next update!
Aryam McAllyster chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
Your characterizations are top notch. I absolutely love this "wolverine" thing you got going for Duo (everybody loves and hates him at the same time, unfriendly but kind, etc), but everytime Heero opens his mouth I have a hard time deciding who I love best XD

Duo is so easy to manipulate, I'm impressed he lasted this long.
Aryam McAllyster chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Best relationshipt-talk ever! Glad Heero is back and decided to stay.
snowdragonct chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Oh...(pause for joyful dance)...what a treat! I worked ten hours straight today, missed lunch, and had the beginnings of a migraine by the time I pulled in the driveway, only to have someone waiting with an injured squirrel for me. (I do wildlife rehabilitation as a volunteer for the state, so I'm in a directory and folks sometimes just show up on the doorstep with whatever critter they scraped off the road...) Got the squirrel ensconced on a heating pad, fed the dogs, grabbed a glass of soda for the sheer sugar rush, took a migraine pill...and found THIS! YAY! Totally made my day!

I LOVED that Duo's new bond with Trowa made him not only immune to Zechs' influence, but able to turn the tables. How sweet!

And Duo and Trowa did an admirable job of setting aside their issues and deciding that they can't fight the mutual need. Sounds like they are both just as enamored of Heero, too. Trowa musta got something he really LIKED when he and Heero slept together. Yum.

Anyhow, thanks for the update, and of course I want more. (duh) But this was just as delightful as the rest has been. The serial killer is scarier than ever, and Treize has GOT to be brought to heel soon and made to speak up about it. Wait'll HE'S at risk, too. Maybe then he'll see that he needs to cooperate with the Arbiter and the Executioner, or perhaps his neck will be on the line. (I can hear Duo yelling "Lemme behead him! Lemme do it! Pretty please." That'd be one execution he'd delight in carrying out...though he seemed quite okay with Alexios' as well.)

Anyhow, looking forward to more. If I could win Powerball, I'd pay you to quit your day job and write fan fic full time. (I'd be doing it too at that point.) You are just THAT good a story teller. I truly enjoy your work. And that's about the best I can say about a story.
Aryam McAllyster chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Okay, so it's impossible to think of this fic as being 1x2 (despite your notes) since Duo is Trowa's soulmate and they seem to be pretty happy about it. But the fic is awesome anyway, so whatever XD
ToonyTwilight chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Just when things were starting to look up for a second it starts to go back to hell. Great work!
starless-ocean chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Who would have thought you'd smuggle a 2x6 into the story? :D I haven't really noticed until now, but O.o Duo with Quatre's Scimitars? And I wouldn't have thought Dorothy was really dead :( I thought she was Relena's spy and managed to hide aways... Relationships are looking more positive now :) But the plot... So Solo was Duo's master? Stupid Treize, does he think Duo will run off as soon as he gets to know about Solo or what?

Heero will survive! _ Even if he has to drain Duo dry!
Izreina Maxwell chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Oooh, this is getting so much more exciting with each chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
nejisoifon-lover91 chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Great chapter! I went and checked out lost dreams! It great! Keep up with the good work!
Cuzosu chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Lol, I still love it. XD

Did you forget that you were going to change the CAPS words to italics, though? Or did you intend to leave the ones that weren't changed?

In either case, I'm still alternately in stitches and in awe of this chapter. You have a knack for leaving me eager for more. ;)

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
Kitsune1818 chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
Yay! an update!

I had already said it, but I'll say it again just for the pleasure it gives me. I love how you handle Relena's character. It has much more character than most of the fics I've read previously and where she is not a bitch.

Ah ... -sigh. Heero! what will happen to him? I hate the wait between chapter and chapter, kills my nerves. But this is damn great!

I hope you update soon, along with "lost dreams"
nejisoifon-lover91 chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
Great chapter! Break a leg with your Sweeny Todd show. I heard its a pain to put together. Please update as asap please! For once, I actully like Relena in a fanfic! That is saying something cause I hate her! Good job!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »