Reviews for Umbra
FaustinaAurelia13 chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Please don't die Heero! I didn't know Quatre had that in him...I'm impressed. Also...Relena is awefully devious in this story...I like it and I can't wait to find out what else Relena has in store for us. Wonderful chapter as always..and congrats on finding a beta reader.

Hellfire13
Cuzosu chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Lol, you sure sound busy.

And of course I'll be ready to beta whenever you have the next chapter for me. *bows*

I don't know which part is my favorite out of this chapter; I love how Duo is so upset and how Quatre becomes a Council member, although I agree that the blonde is NOT a killer if he has a choice, so having Duo do the actual execution fit quite well - especially with him already being eager to do something lethal, lol.

No mistakes that I recall catching.

All in all, another wonderful addition to this fic, and I am REALLY looking forward to the next chapter. :)

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
starless-ocean chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Whoa You managed to make me like Relena! That's how peace should be made - not with talking *grins* Poor Heero, why can't he just bound with Duo? It might strengthen him enough to heal better. First I imagined some kind of blood transfusion for that, but it would be even worse with the silver. And that stupid Solo3 Why does an AU Solo always have to be the bad guy?
ToonyTwilight chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
This fic is very well made, I can very rarely see the twists come and if I do I still get shocked at how well its done. Like always great job!
snowdragonct chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Oh, I've been checking for updates every day. And when there wasn't one this afternoon, I resorted to reading some of my old favorite stories. And since this is on my favorites list, when I'd read for a while, I decided to click on it and just see if maybe it'd been updated and for some reason I wasn't getting to it on the main page. And LO AND BEHOLD! A new chapter!

So...yay!

Of course, you still left Heero in dire straits, but you gave us the sheer JOY of Alexios' death. (I think I reveled in it more than Duo did. He was quite restrained, all things considered.)

Great job showing that Quatre is FAR more than a soft, gentle pushover. He ROCKED.

Relena was fun, too. I especially enjoyed the byplay between her and Duo...

""Well, wasn't that entertaining," Relena said.

"You need to get out more," Duo told her."

But she DID get Trowa out of Treize's clutches for the moment. And she DID get Quatre onto the Council. And she DID facilitate Alexios' delightful demise. I think I really LIKE her in this story.

Now to get Heero back on the side of the Living, rather than hovering near Death...

Next update soon? Please? Yes, I'll shamelessly beg if I have to. LOVE THIS. I just love it!
henxu chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
This story is awesome. Keep up the good work.
Akito-kun chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Woot! I just finished the first 12 chapters and they were awesome! I can't wait for more updates in the future. Keep up the super fantastic work!
nejisoifon-lover91 chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
OMG! What the fucking hell man! First Trowa gets pissed the Heero gets freaking shot! Man poor Duo! This fic is freaking please update soon!
Kitsune1818 chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
It took weeks to read this all, mainly because Im readin 3 oother fics at the same time, but this is, by far, the best just behind of dangerous liasons (is not here in ).

Anyway, I love al the dark, the intrigue and, sadly, the stupid clifhangers. I want to belive that, not having a warning of death-fic, no main character is going to be dead any time soon.

It was somewhat predictable that Trowa will be a shape shifter, what I was, certainly, not expecting was the trio (a lovely one I must say). I am not very... er... fondly to them... to hell! I dont like them most of the time, but this was... well, sometimes people must eat their words, ne?

Love the way you put Duo, Heero and Trowa, Cathy is a great character too... and I like this is not a Relena bashing, insted you put her in good graces and as a good friend of Duo, not many autors do that. I like it.

Hope you update soon.
snowmaidenharuhi chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
GaAh! Cliffhanger! I hope Heero's going to be okay. Thanks for the 't wait for the next.
FallenGoddessOfBattle chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
Oh god, the dreaded cliff hanger of doom!

I really hope you post the next chapter soon cause, what can i say except: 'Heero! No, not Heero!'

I'm not a big Relena fan but in this i find her ok... No Trowa... Aww poor kitty kat got no air time...

I'd love to find out more about Jason, he seems like he'd be a really interesting charactor! Maybe some flashbacks or him dropping by for whatever reason (setting Duo on Treize...) that'd be awsome...

well good luck with the next chapter!
ToonyTwilight chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
I not sure to congratulate your or hate you for this cliffhanger ending but I have to say it was a great way to end this chapter!
FaustinaAurelia13 chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
Oh no! Please don't die Heero! I'm glad Heero and Trowa are now on relatively good terms. I wonder what other secrets Relena will reveal about Duo's past...I'm so curious. Will the hit on Quatre be successful...I wonder? I can't wait for the next chapter.

Happy Writing, Hellfire13
GWristed chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
So I just read this entire story in one shot and I'm floored.

The pacing is absolutely lovely.

I love how all the plots are converging.

I love the subtle/not so subtle hints about future plot developments. The second there is a lion with green eyes.. one simply has to guess.

Anyway, I'm astounded by this story. It has been such a pleasure to read this and I am very excited to read more.

Bravo dealing with so many different characters and making them all so interesting. I love your Duo. He is so perfectly and quintessentially Duo to me. I love that he wears his guilt like a sweater. Equally bravo with Quatre.

I usually care so little about Quatre and Trowa characters, your versions have been an absolutely surprising and wonderful pleasure.

Zechs, Treize, Jason, Solo, Hilde... I'm sold. You've roped me in, kept me utterly entertained, entranced, amused, shocked, saddened, and back to amused. I love it.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I eagerly look forward to more! I've been on the edge of my seat this whole time and that is a wonderful accomplishment!
Cuzosu chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Hm. Mistakes: first, you put Duo's name instead of Heero's when Heero had just returned. Second, when Duo and Heero are talking about them and Trowa, Heero said, "Tonight was obviously been a setback." So there's a verb mistake, was instead of has. Third, less than half a page from the second mistake is what probably ought to be, "...almost every relationship you've ever been in (IS) the result of you trying to assuage your guilt." Fourth, there was, of Trowa, "He's too used to be used by his masters." You probably meant it to be, "He's too used to being used by his masters." Right? I think you were tired when writing this, or I wouldn't be catching this many mistakes...

And now hear me whimper with sympathy (or empathy, whichever you prefer ;D) for Heero. Also for Duo, since he's obviously flipped out over Heero, ne? That lovely 'oh shite' moment, lol.

Wonderful work, even with the mistakes. I've got a net when you need one though; I'm sure between us we'll catch them all. ;D

Can't wait for the next chapter, to see how Heero heals and how the Council visit goes.

May the words just flow,