Reviews for Umbra
Izreina Maxwell chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Ack! Now THAT'S a cliffhanger... *whines* Heero...

Anyhoo... Awesome story!
starless-ocean chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
No! No! Noooooo! NOT HEEROOOOOO! Heeeeerooooo! (in Relena-style) *looks if it resurrected him* *poke poke* Heero? Heero! *nervous breakdown until he's OK*

Please update, or hospitals all over the world will overflow with collapsing fangirls.

*/ Serious review: I've reall grown to your Heero here. He's not directly nice, but on some level does take care of his dearests. And the part with Relena also implies some of Duo's 'nicer' past.

btw: why that bit about safe sex? ;)*grins* There wasn't any! We want lemons! More! Pronto! *tosses box of condoms*
readtoescape chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
AHHHH! O.M.G! You cant leave it hanging like that wuth you in the middle of a move! Heero, shot? NO! Hurry, hurry, post more... leave the boxes, leave the furniture in the lawn, forget unwrapping the dishes and hanging the curtains, POST!

) kidding, you dont HAVE to leave the furniture in the lawn, bring in the sofa, get comfortable, THEN post.

Eagerly awaiting more and more and more.

Take care.
snowdragonct chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Here I was all set to compliment you on how very FUN you made Relena in this story, and you went and LET HEERO GET SHOT? Agh! I hope you realize, only a speedy update will save you from constant nagging/begging from me and a host of other addicted individuals! Seriously, Heero? He's supposed to be indestructible! He CAN'T die! He'd better NOT die.

Pretty please?

And where's Trowa when his Soul Mate and fuck buddy are in trouble, hm? He would be useful about now, wouldn't he? Except-magic doesn't work on Heero. So even magic of the healing sort won't work. But will the fact that he's got Duo's blood allow him to heal on his own?

Okay...going back to re-read about Heero and just exactly how indestructible he is...

Grr...cliffhanger...
starless-ocean chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
T_T Oh man... How can it be that soul mates have so many disagreements between each other? Heero and Duo should be soul mates! 3 And the whole other people as well. I think the word for every single one would be "stubborn". I hope Treize has "peace through war" in mind and isn't just a soulless sardistic a**.
snowdragonct chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Hm, I did find my PMs disabled, which is totally weird, as I never did that! Hopefully they are working now. (Gremlins in my computer? It IS close to Halloween...)

Anyhow, now Trowa seems to hate Duo just as much as Duo hates him. Tough situation for a couple of Soul Mates. And Heero! He seems to have his own agenda and his own idea of how to make things work. Not at all sure what his thoughts are, as you keep him very secretive and quite impervious to mind-reading or any other magic. I totally love that, by the way. Heero NEEDS an edge in this story, considering the company he keeps.

Quatre...Captain Obvious. Yeah, I guess he got that Duo and Trowa are sort of on the outs. (snickers)

Duo's life just gets more an' more complicated by the minute. Treize wants him dead, or at least imprisoned for murder. I suspect Trowa wouldn't mind seeing him diced into tiny bits right now. Quatre's not his biggest fan any more. And Catharine would like to feed him to the carrion crows, while he's still alive from all accounts. Yikes. Sucks to be Duo.

I just wanna take and hug the poor guy. He seems caught up in things not of his own design. Heck, he ran off to Montana to get away from it all! And yet, a moment of sympathy for Quatre dragged him right into the midst of pure turmoil and feuding creatures. Not a relaxing place to hang out. Don't suppose he and Heero could run off to a deserted island someplace and just fuck each other silly the rest of their lives, hm? (I'll bet Duo likes that suggestion.)

But clearly you've got other plans for them. For now at least. Glad you managed another update. Hope you are all moved and more or less settled? And now you can just keep churning out those chapters! Yay!
FaustinaAurelia13 chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Very interesting chapter. Congrats on moving and best of luck settling into your new home. I can't wait to find out what happens. Lots of people have it out for Duo...I hope everything turns out okay for him. *yawn* great chapter as always...thank goodness for a great GW story...finally! Well good night.

Hellfire13
readtoescape chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Whoo hoo! Hooray!. I was SO glad to see this. Very nice, though it was surprising to know Heero'd been with Trowa without Duo knowing. Guess Trowa is better at shielding the bond tghan Duo is... Very eager for that discussion later. I do hope they can win the freedom of the shifters, and also curious about that killer's connection to Trowa... Waiting for more, always. Take care )
ToonyTwilight chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Now this is a true triangle we got going on here! Duo always seems out of the loop even in his own life at times. Now the question of the chapter for me, why did Trowa and Heero get together without Duo? I shall stay tuned to find out!
Cuzosu chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Ooh... Tense, interspersed with humor, and plot unfurling a little more. I particularly like Quatre's reactions to having to have bodyguards at all times. XD

No mistakes that I recall catching.

And while I understand taking longer to write when you're busy, I'm quite glad that you continue to maintain quality of writing, length of chapters, and as much realism as can be infused into a story with the supernatural.

Can't wait for the next chapter, but if you need me to I guess I will anyways. ;)

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
JAC chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Seriously enjoying the story so far. I haven't been keeping up with the stories here on , but I came back yesterday and found yours and I couldn't stop reading. It been a long dry spell where I've found a new GW fiction that keeps me wanting more. While being a grown-up and moving to a house, please don't forget about the story.
Cuzosu chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
Okay, first: I'm sorry I didn't get to read or review this chapter before now. Lost internet for a little less than a week. But I'm back now and that's being rectified.

Second: I love this chapter. And Heero's straight-forward way of seeing things. XD It'll be hilarious to see him interact with Quatre while they're dodging assassins. Of course the threesome was uber hot and scrumptious too.

Third: I hope you can get the next chapter out early but I'll understand if you don't. In either case I'm sure I'll enjoy the next bit as well as I have the rest of this fic so far.

Fourth: when is Heero going to be introduced to Wufei? Or, for that matter, Catherine or the council?

You're quite talented at leaving readers in suspense. ;) But these are good ones.

I can't wait to read the next chapter (I repeat again)! XD

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
snowmaidenharuhi chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Woohoo! Just finished 10 chapters in one sitting. Ecstatic that there are still great writers like u keeping the gw fandom alive. I love that Duo is getting all the love. Im personally a big fan of 1x2 although i don't mind reading 3x2 fics (i did brave reading "rattlesnake" after all) but i rarely read 1x2x3 fics..u've managed to make it hot and interesting so far and keeping it that way. I notice that u have used most of the cast and few oc's and i'm wondering when will Relena or Dorothy make an appearance or will they?hmm.. Can't wait for the next chapter and meow..more lemons pls. P.S. Thank u for not making this 3x4, don't care much about the pairing. ~Sadaharuhi
FaustinaAurelia13 chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Well Trowa's all fixed now...yay! And someone wants Quatre dead...the plot thickens. Hey...Trowa snuck back in the bed, that sneaky pants. The Emissary is arriving...what's that about? Well..its late..so night night. Wonderful chapter as always.

Spooky Writings, Hellfire13
readtoescape chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Ah! Amazing! Was so excited to see chapters 9 and 10 so quickly. I have posted a link to this story on my profile - not sure if anyone ever actually reads that, but if they do they're gonna know to read this story, that's for certain.

I love the euphoria description when Duo and Trowa are together, it was heartwrenching to realize Trowa's truly in love with Duo and Duo is still so unwilling... I mean, I know he loves Heero, and I'm so glad Heero and he worked out where they stand, but ... it's just so sad. The whipping of Trowa just made me sick, how horrible...I'm definitely rooting for the triad scenario to work out - Heero and Trowa both love Duo, and no matter how mad Duo may be it's gonna be hard to hold out against their bond when he feels Trowa's love washing over him all the time, even if Trowa can control his projections better than most.

I can't help but wonder how Trowa's lashmarks are going to affect his daily life - Chippendale's doesn't strike me as into the S&M look,.,.. guess we'll see how that goes.

Hope your move goes without a hitch, and mostly hope that your muse drives you to distraction and once you're rested from arranging all the furniture and such, and can't sleep because you're still all wound up, that you'll just HAVE to type it up to get it out of your head so you can sleep )!

holding my breath while waiting for more (you don't want to be responsible for my passing out from lack of air do you?) hurry hurry!

(seriously, kidding. While VERY eager,(really, very eager for more) I do understand how very irritating and/or distracting real life can be and will NOT be upset if you need to take time out from this to deal with it, just sad (... but I'll get over it)

Take care!