Reviews for Umbra
Hitokimi chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Ooo. I think I love how this story is shaping up.

I can guess who our red tawny green eyed lion is, very clever way of tossing Trowa in, very fitting for him to be a full maned lion-and Treize for having a Lion.

Duo is very interesting for me, and how you've mad him a Unsedhi, or dark fey half breed. It would be even more highly amusing once that ' other ' half of his is..reviled if it ever is.

I haven't come across many HildexWufei matches but the pair sounds like they could work in your story given enough time.

And now it has me wondering what rout you're going to go with for Heero, Relena ( if she shows up) And Zecks.

Are you going to go the fan accepted rout for Heero and make him an Angeal? or Something else of the Divine?
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Ah, the 1X2 you mentioned before. Yay!

You sure know how to grab a reader's attention right from the start. I was hooked a couple of paragraphs in-and the chapter was long enough to thoroughly engage me! I'll be drooling for the next installment until it's posted.

And of course there's still "Less Normal" to look forward to, as well. You do NOT disappoint, I've gotta say. Both stories are rich with detail and it's clear you've developed the characters in your mind before jumping into the tale. You write about them as if you know them personally-everything about them. It makes them so much more real and complex.

So...more? Any time. I'll just be sitting here waiting...salivating all over the keyboard...
reb chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Intriguing premise!
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This first chapter has got me hooked! I really can't wait to see what is next!
Dyna chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
A wonderful beginning. Duo is very mysterious and Quatre obviusly had talent but a lot to learn. I'm happy to learn about this intriguing world right along with him. More please.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18