Reviews for Umbra
Jenetikitty chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
Okay.

This was amazing.

This was really, really, really good.

I know that 'oh u shud be a real writer' is a very common praise to offer ... but I'm quite serious. This could very well be a book in and of it's self. If you file the serial numbers off (as they say) and replace the very few gundam Wing trappings with non-GW stuff, you could sell this on amazon. They would LOVE to read you there.

This was funny, clever and I LOVED the characters. I LOVED the story and I am utterly enraptured with this world you've made. Duo was AMAZING. I LOVED the 1x2x3 (I don't get people who are butthurt about that! It was totally believable!) I loved the cast and the plot and the.. the WORLD. I'm repeating myself but I DEVOURED this in about a day and somehow managed to sleep too.

I would buy this. I would buy stories in this world. I would wrap myself up in it and happy read a million words about this setting. I would read a whole series.

I am devastated that you have so few reviews and legitimately do not understand how this is possible. I am also distraught that there is no sequel yet in sight.

Please please please continue with this.
Koiame chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
I love this story and really wish there was more!
Lucky Gun chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
Holy shit.

Seriously. I'm blown away. This story has so much vice and raw emotion in it but dammit if I wasn't completely enthralled from the beginning. I can't...I mean, I'm sitting here trying to come to grips with this story. And then I don't see the sequel anywhere. I'm going to be plagued by theories and worries about this. Oh man...what an amazing tale. You have a freaking gift, author. This story dissolved the outside world and sucked me in. I feel like a null, an Old One, an Ephemeral...anything but me. Intense. Thank you for this. Where the hell is the sequel!?
RachWigg chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Staying up late on Christmas break, and loved this story. Seriously, this is just so good and it's pretty much criminal that you haven't finished the arc. Seriously, this is beyond excellent.
schneefink chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
After rereading, I still love this story a lot, all aspects of it. The magic world/"mundane" world intersections and figuring that out, the Council and magical world politics, the murder mystery, the romance elements (just the right amount) etc.
I'm really really looking forward to Penumbra! Heero, Trowa, Solo, Hilde etc. won't be happy if Jason plans to claim Duo. At this point Duo has so many obligations and debts and ties to people that he has no chance to honor them all. And then there's what happened in the lost 15 years during Revenant, and is Etienne still alive?, and the fallout from Umbra still to deal with like what to do with Solo and persuading Catherine not to kill Duo. (Catherine is the only one who came across as unreasonable here: sure, she has reasonable concerns and a ton of emotional baggage, but especially in contrast to how Trowa's handling it, and I strongly assume Trowa directly told her not to harm Duo, she doesn't seem very stable. Oh well, maybe she'll get better.)
Genderbendqueen chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Oh my god I absolutely love this fix and I'm only in the 4th chapter
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Damn I love it! Thou I kinda feel cheated that its not really "finished" finished. *pout* ... hope penumbra is up soon...Can't wait! XD
BunnyHuns chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
So I feel kind of cheated, having finally sat down and finished this story. You listed it as a 1x2, not a 1x2x3 story and for some crazy reason I took you at your word. I never would have picked it up if I realized what it would turn into.

I think you should specify the 1x2x3 in the description of the story so other readers are not duped.
ckhushrenada chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
OMG, what a cliffhanger! I'm looking out for the next story in the series and I do hope u will write it.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Absolutely amazing, I look forward to the sequel when you choose to write it. This throws together two completely different series that I enjoy and you do it without completely ripping off either. I'll admit 1x2x3 made me skeptical at first, but I was wrong.
jlibo000 chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
Absolutely amazing, thrilling story, I CANNOT wait for the sequel! I read a lot of fantasy and this was a very nice and interesting mesh of worlds and beings from my favorite series. I am very impressed. I also loved the complexity of the characters and your writing style as a whole, so much so in fact, that I am now going to read your other stories and wait with baited breath for Penumbra to start!
jlibo000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow, what a powerful first chapter! Can't wait for more!
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
Ugh thats horrible
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
Hhahaha niccceee
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
This is one of the most amazing fics ever. I love it.
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »