Reviews for Umbra
readtoescape chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
I know I am the worst reviewer ever - sorry i didn't leave reviews for a long time, but I haven't missed a chapter yet of Umbra, Lost Dreams, or Dark Corner. Went back and read your other posted work too. Would LOVE to see a contiuation of Umbra. It's really a great fic.

Take care - keep writing! (please?)

Thanks
Laptop Newbie chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Shit, you got me in the end. I really loved that. Violent foreplay made it so hot. And right after a scene with Trowa. I'm starting to think it was a great idea for Duo to come to Las Vegas. His reason for coming as Quatre's advisor was soon justified, Quatre's semblance to Anthony, but the decision was too quick, unreal. Not that I particularly mind because this is getting good

I notice you use similar references in some fics, Heero's blueprint memorizing skills, among others I can't seem to recall at this moment. Can't decide how I feel about that.

Would love to know more about Duo and his blood, favorite foods, etc. aside from his past. And if Heero is a human, and that they've known each other for at least seventy years, also that Heero is obviously a fit, young assassin, how does this work without Heero being a servant of some sort? Interesting piece of information to chew on. Heero is once again quite unique in this fic, he is perfect the way you write him. Hope Trowa knows what he's getting into. He's has Gundam blood in him, I believe he can fit somehow, somewhere.

I can kind of understand why you like writing mostly from Duo's point of view. He's the easiest to understand, funny on the outside and expressive. Not a bad preference.
nemu chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Mmm... I really like the plot and the way the story is written, but those few mistakes really get to me. May I suggest a beta? It would make your writing just that much better :)
Anonymous chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
This story is now on the FanFic Recs page for Gundam Wing on .

Congratulations!
Rooj chapter 20 . 2/9/2012
I had a ton of fun reading that. usually I get bired with too much sex but there was valid reason and also plenty of plot to back it akl up.

I also understood much of what went on, how things work and rhat Wufei needs a god-fosaken happy enima to stfu. Prig.

Anyway, would love to read more on this one when it rolls around! Its a new take on things and the kind of suspense it offers is a change of pace.

Now I have to go read more because my 3DS only handles so much internets. It's like a pocket book of fanfiction!
Niwaki chapter 20 . 2/3/2012
ouch... and I really hope that this chapter isn't the end of this, despite being defined as complete, because I really would cry of frustration. so what I'm going to do is look a you profil and see if you made a sequel... if you haven't I am going to scream and cry hystericlly and in protest refuse to look at any fanfiction site in the next weeks time...

btw that meant that I really loved this fic and I would really hate not to read more of... just thought you should know
likkle cloud chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
i must say i thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, it was different from the rest and a really good read.

Cant wait for the follow ons to this story.

Cloud x
Ledilan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You word had me ientranced and u loved every min of it and didn't want the story to end. I look forward to the next part- also you are not just a written but a author . You stories are worth more then a picture. The are like thousands of images in your mind that can make you smile. Your awesome get contact me sometime!
black-klepon chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
So... Safe to say that you've got me hooked into this story. Okay, vampires and councils is always an extra bonus, but you have Heero as an enhanced-human-assassin, Duo as... well, God of Death is enough to explain it all, and Trowa as a shape-shifter... yeah, I kind of read this non-stop for the past few days.

Confusing plot is confusing.

But it's all the better! I like how you brought the minor characters into spotlight, and the other OCs that don't act like they were just passing by. I haven't read a fic like this for quite a long time now, where I was too eager to get to the next chapter to read more and finally finish the story! :D

So yeah, here I am, waiting patiently for Penumbra... though I was wondering that after Treize and Zechs are dead, would Jason be the next antagonist... and another bloody revolution ensues?

For now I think I'll just have to entertain myself with your other stories - I'll be waiting for the sequel! :D (And more of your works with Heero :P)
WickedBlue chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
Wow, what an amazing fic. I just love your entire supernatural universe and of course your amazing love triangle (quadruple? :)
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
That was most definitely a fantastic story. I loved it, and I love that you're continuing the story. Seriously awesome.

Writing-wise, you have a few grammatical errors, but those can easily be fixed or ignored in the general story. You've definitely created a world for these characters that readers can just sink into, which is fabulous.
Rei-chan. Watch her shine chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Damn!... *flails* where the hell is Penumbra dammit... . and is Duo gonna have to choose... or is he just gonna be with all four of those boys... God Damn...
Cat chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Just found your story, absolutely LOVE it! It is so amazingly good! Thank you so very much for writing it! I hope you keep writing and posting. Everything is excellently written (barely any typos) well defined characters, deep well thought out world too. Thank you!
ranni chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
Hope to see more.
snowdragonct chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
P.S. to my review/rebuttal to chapter 20...you gave AMPLE warning of changes in pairings and the potential for threesomes or more. And you repeated those warnings as the story progressed. A/Ns serve a purpose, except for those who obviously didn't bother to read them. You warned of pairings, changes to pairings, mature stuff, lemons...very consistently. You did YOUR part!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »