Reviews for Umbra
Kitsune1818 chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Ah! finaly a update! I've been waiting for this for so long! I almost let out a cry of joy when I see the alert. And, YAY! Solo make his great appearance.

Oh, I love all the drama in this fic, its so emotive!

Hope for the nex update to come soon!
Cuzosu chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Okay, so, first things first.

You're missing a space in this paragraph: "The curse? Do you know what the curse is? It isn't that we're Soul Mates. It isn't that it will force us to complete our bond together. That's what Soul Mates areand what they do. The curse is that I have lived for six thousand years and never known the love of anyone that I loved. That is the curse – that until I find my Soul Mate and bond with him I will never be loved by those that I love. So this – this is real. What you feel for me is real and the magic we create together – that's real." Trowa jerked his head in Heero's direction but kept his gaze focused on Duo. "What you and Heero have together, that is real. The two of you exist for each other. That is what a Soul Mate is."

And here: "The trek upstairs was a little painful, as each of them tried to remove both their own clothes and keep contact with one another. Yet, somehow they made it back up to the master bedroom, all naked, and fell back into the massive bed in a pile of tangled limbs." Well, 'remove' and 'both' should probably switch places. Chronological order of the sentence and all; 'both' doesn't really fit with the clothes they're removing, seeing as there's three of them, ne? ;D

As for my response to the chapter...

Well, hell. I really, really adore the interaction between the three guys, although you've got me feeling wary. Somehow I had a feeling that the second Duo was left alone in the cell, Solo was going to show up to torture and kill him.

The only other thing I can think to say is that I'm really looking forward to the rest of this fic. (And more. XD)

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
starless-ocean chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Poor Duo :( Being so conflicted about that a****** Solo...

The 1x2x3 thingy was so awesome :D You described the feelings really well. It was almost... really there? In front of my eyes?

And Heero's declaration of love... It sounded so honest and deep. Though it IS kinda sad that he'll never experience magic.

O.O Why does everyone suddenly want to kill Duo? The big crimes happened in the past and the incident with Treize wasn't THAT bad... And he was set up in a way, so where do all the hard feelings come from?

And where does that psycho Solo get his speeches from? "You've been a very, very bad boy"? "And you're going to punish me?" sounds so... BDSM. It's kinda not out of place here, but the whole thing makes my ears cringe.

THAAAAANKS for the new chapter! I'm really sorry for you being ill and hope you're as fit as a horse again :3

PS: I tried some kinda Rapunzel fanfic but it got stucked and I wanted to try it in German first before translating it into English.
nejisoifon-lover91 chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
I was worried when you hadnt updated in a while, but i can understand being sick stinks. Great chapter. Please update soon.
ToonyTwilight chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Thank you for the enjoyable update!
snowdragonct chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Oh, what a lovely Thanksgiving treat! I'll be gone tonight and tomorrow, so the timing was perfect. I got to enjoy this before I'm without internet for a few hours. Yay!

I really liked the bit where "Trowa arched an eyebrow.

"Well, hello there, pot," he responded."

TOO FUNNY. He certainly had Duo there.

And Solo's entrance was amazing. Although, the comment about grabbing a cup of coffee threw me a bit. I hadn't imagined him with a sense of humor. Is he less crazy than Duo thinks? Or maybe just a lot more than I do? He seemed so very...rational.

I'm dying to see how their cup of coffee progresses. Sounds like the Council won't be able to do a damned thing to Duo with Solo along for the ride. Was he bluffing about the revenge? Or does he really want to destroy Duo painfully and horribly and completely? I'm very, very curious. But then, I have been right along with this story.

Glad you are feeling better and found time to write. Yay! Double-yay! And I'll naturally be watching for more. At least, I will as soon as I have internet again on Friday. *sigh*

Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, and thanks for making mine all the better with this chapter!
Cuzosu chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
Okay, I know I'm terribly late - and again, I am very, very sorry for that - but. (There's always a 'but,' right? ;D)

I'm sick, and we've had no internet here for about a month, and we haven't gone anywhere I could access internet 'cause my bf's laptop managed to fry its wireless card, and frankly we haven't replaced it yet. Lesson learned. Also my bf's sick and sucks at taking care of himself, so that's fallen on me too. :P Three guesses how much I've snarled at him for stupidity lately. Yep. I've been cleaning, too, so that's lightened my mood, although being sick kinda drags it down massively. It was depressing to be absent for so long, and again, I really do apologize for that.

Anyhow.

I don't recall any mistakes or missed CAPS, so this chapter's been very well edited even without me (and I feel totally useless now, lol. ;D Just kidding).

Noin as Relena's spy - ooh, I can see that throwing a few kinks into the works when Zechs puts himself where he shouldn't.

And Heero and Trowa getting Duo out of the prison - hahaha, excellent teamwork, even if they don't always get along. XD Priceless.

I can't wait to see what happens in the coming confrontations - and who exactly you involve in them! Is Quatre going to meet Solo? I can see that turning in so many different directions. And, in my opinion, Noin and Relena should be present when Zechs' time comes. As for Treize - ha, I think it ought to be Heero who takes him out, just 'cause Trowa can't and Heero's pissed enough already.

Impatient for more - and how do you always leave me like that? Lol. You do a wonderful job with this fic, and I am very much looking forward to beta'ing the following work as well. *bows*

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu

PS - I'm doing this hyper, internal happy dance over Umbra and the sequel to be. And I thank you for the chance to help you in any way I can with the fics and ideas.
finchj chapter 16 . 11/14/2011
I decided I don't like you :) lol, I read a little less then normal, and god it was brillitant, and I've had to read 16 chapters in the last two days as it was gooood! I'm now gonna start reading your another story :D keep goIng girl x
GWristed chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
"executioner, not that your manners have EVER been what they should" ... haha Ah this was a wonderful chapter! I cannot wait for an update. I check back every day! I can't believe Catharine attacked him!

I can't wait for what is next. I am so anxious for Duo and Solo to see each other!
Aryam McAllyster chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
Wow, Duo was really stupid now... You think that someone with a 1000 years would have a little more self-control... The boys should have teased him about being "damsel in distress" XD (but I think they did better than that).

It was fun to see Duo using his magic!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
That lion is totally Trowa isn't it? It's him right? Right? That would be very twisted and also cool if it was. It would mean that Trowa has some big secrets. It would also beg the question of why Duo sense very little magic from him... unless his magic is being drained from him. Like a servant kind of deal.

I guess I'll find out the hows and whys later in the story if I'm not completely off the mark.

Cheers!
ILOVEGAARA chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
love this story its awesome can't wait for the next chapter
Annoying Little Twit chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
Another great chapter, of course! I like the Up Next part, because I want some :D Lemony goodness is most important, yes yes. This is one of the top three stories I am following that I always love seeing updates for :) Such good writing~

ALT
FaustinaAurelia13 chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
Holy crap...that about sums it all up. Solo is the serial killer and insane to boot...this isn't going to end well is it? Also...Noin is Relena's spy...interesting. I just can't wait to see what happens next. Happy Halloween.

Hellfire13
Kitsune1818 chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
Poor Duo... tsk tsk... I want so bad to see Solo already!

Dont have much to say in this review, Im wordless! I like it so much...

Read ya soon!