Reviews for Competing with Cam
Liz86000 chapter 8 . 11/26/2018
It was a great fic !
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Yes, this was a wonderfully fluffy read after "he shouldn't Have Done That". I really enjoyed this one. Now, on to the sequel.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
You write these two so good together. I love how the dialog for the show works while they're in a sexual relationship. It could have been done. Love this story.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Wow, I think that discussion just leveled the playing field. Points to Cam at the end of this one. You know, I could not tolerate Cam when she first appeared! because of her history with Booth. Then when they got back together? Ugh... however, once that passed, I fell in love with her sarcasm & snarkiness. She definitely proved she belonged as "the boss".
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Wow, you know when I saw this scene on the show, I imagined this occurring. And now it has. The scene at the SUV...HOT! Damn phones! As far as the game with Cam...who cares? Brennan is definitely the winner her. She's with Booth:-)
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Wow, an actual Brennan versus Saroyan confrontation. It is on now!
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Oh what an evil genius she is:-) This is a Dodd of Brennan we never got yo see. I would definitely want someone like Angela on my side on an endeavor like this.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Ahhhhhh, looks like the battle is on?
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Well, this should be interesting...
r. smith chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
just sooooooooooooooooooo great. thanks
williamfloyd2000 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
I really enjoyed your story. It was upbeat without being fluffy. I've not found many of Bones stories I could describe that way.
craftyjhawk chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. I like your use of dialog that viewers recognize. Giving it a twist, either by using different speakers or situations, shows just how easily things can change.

I'll be moving on to the sequel now. Thoroughly enjoyed this one. :)

craftyjhawk chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Yes! An actual confrontation between Cam and Brennan! Love it! Everyone better look out - Hurricane Brennan is moving in. :)

craftyjhawk chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Booth doesn't stand a chance with Angela giving Brennan pointers. :) I'm amazed that he managed to keep the car on the road. Loving this so far. :)

marceline19 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Oh my favorite chapter so far!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »