Reviews for A Letter to Mr Harvey
Katyuana chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Says every I've wanted to say to the monster. Beautifully done. Congrats on a amazing first story! I
Jyoti chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Amazing job! This is so sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
write the one from mr. harvey;s pov make him show true remorse
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I really think you should do a letter from Mr. Harvey to Susie and her family
Searching For Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh my goodness, I just adore "The Lovely Bones" I've read the book and I've seen the movie. I think the letter is awesome, it feels real and explains that no matter how free Susie makes herself, what he did to her will never go away. Even if she is did let go of her past, she still hopes karma will get to him. I love this, great job and you get TWO BIG thumbs up!

PS: You should definatly make a letter, from Mr. Harvey to Susie and her family.
BeautifulNoMatterWhat chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Go Suzie!
DragonStar35231 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This little one-shot is so sad but very well written! Great job! :)
Storyloverandteller101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I have just finished reading The Lovely Bones and have loved it. I found your story interesting and hope that you can add what Mister Harvey's feelings were like when he opened the letter and saw what was inside it. I think that will be a nice added touch :)

Great story! The feelings were so real and I felt such sympathy for Susie as the letter went on. Thank you for posting and I hope you will write another story!
lol23 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
hey n it me Tyra as lol23 instead of my user. i like eventhou i never read the book n oh yah this is call a one shot lol23 out 8-)