Reviews for Me and Emily
Crickette121374 chapter 25 . 8/25
This story is sooooo good please finish it.
I.Just.Want.Bemmett chapter 7 . 4/8
"Emmett has abs" Ha! So cute! I'm loving this story. That part genuinley made me smile :)
AnimeRoxx chapter 25 . 12/24/2015
Um, are you going to continue this?
It is so good! I really hope you do! I am enjoying it and would love to find out how it ends!
Hayley R chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
I like your story and of course I want Bay and Emmet to get together, or at the very least for Emily to know her father, but I don't like that you had Emmet force himself on Bay. The surprise kiss is common among movies, books, tv, and fanfics, but it should be stopped. First of they weren't in a relationship, even a friends with benefits kind, and Emmet was basically saying you're mine and I can shut you up just by kissing you. Your mouth isn't meant for talking, it's meant for sexual things. It isn't romantic. Other than that I have enjoyed your story.
bemmett4ever1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
From all of the fanfictions stories about Bay and Emmett, this is by far my favorite. I really wish you would continue writing it.
SiriuslyShort209 chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
brookemichelleee chapter 25 . 4/27/2015
This is soooo good. Amazingly good. If you ever feel like continuing it, please do! Until then, I'll imagine everything works out for Bay, Emily and Emmett 3
Waffles rock chapter 25 . 4/12/2015
Please please please update
Virginia Mae chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
Please please please update! If this story were to be on a bookshelf, then I would buy it in a heartbeat. I have been reading this all week, and I haven't been able to tear my eyes away from it. So please for the sake of my sanity, please update really soon.
yukinomiyzawa chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
It's 2015 and I'm still coming to check for updates. I hope things are going well for you. I would looooove another uodate. Your story has truly captivating. I've started studying ASL and teaching my littles, which makes all things bemmet even more interesting to me. Anyways, write more! You have a great story going. 3
Angels043016 chapter 25 . 1/28/2015
continue soon!
MyKala2011 chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
Update more this is an amazing story
Guest chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Nooooooo you have to update. Pleaseeeeeeeee. It's so good!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
I miss this story.
Bemmet2be4ever chapter 25 . 9/6/2014
Write more dude plz just write don't leaving me hanging like all those other authors don't be like them write more tho it could use more bemmett and less of the other stuff just saying bout other that that ur story is perfffffect so keep working on it don't give up on the story just yet keep writing plz for ur followers and readers plzzzzzzzz!