Reviews for Me and Emily
brookemichelleee chapter 25 . 1h
This is soooo good. Amazingly good. If you ever feel like continuing it, please do! Until then, I'll imagine everything works out for Bay, Emily and Emmett 3
Waffles rock chapter 25 . 4/12
Please please please update
Virginia Mae chapter 25 . 4/10
Please please please update! If this story were to be on a bookshelf, then I would buy it in a heartbeat. I have been reading this all week, and I haven't been able to tear my eyes away from it. So please for the sake of my sanity, please update really soon.
yukinomiyzawa chapter 25 . 4/6
It's 2015 and I'm still coming to check for updates. I hope things are going well for you. I would looooove another uodate. Your story has truly captivating. I've started studying ASL and teaching my littles, which makes all things bemmet even more interesting to me. Anyways, write more! You have a great story going. 3
Angels043016 chapter 25 . 1/28
continue soon!
MyKala2011 chapter 25 . 1/6
Update more this is an amazing story
Guest chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Nooooooo you have to update. Pleaseeeeeeeee. It's so good!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
I miss this story.
Bemmet2be4ever chapter 25 . 9/6/2014
Write more dude plz just write don't leaving me hanging like all those other authors don't be like them write more tho it could use more bemmett and less of the other stuff just saying bout other that that ur story is perfffffect so keep working on it don't give up on the story just yet keep writing plz for ur followers and readers plzzzzzzzz!
vstill chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
Amazing story, I wish you could update more often. Can't wait for more, hope it sooner rather then later. I like the twist of Ty coming back an Emmett being at Bay's, I hope they stay together and he can bring her home at least to visit. MORE MORE MORE please.
Tessa chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
Ughhhh this is SO good. I hope there will be more soon!
DaisyMaribel chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Ahhh, I love this story. Please post more.
Brian1972 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Sometimes it is unclear what is spoken and what is signed. One can get the impression that the people in that town are all at least decent in ASL to the degree that they use it as suplementary when speaking with Bay without Emily present.

Frist problem with that is that her colleque didn't need to get Bay to the table, if ASL is a common skill there. Then it is not very logical for two hearing people to sign in a conversation (or would two deaf use speach lipreading to have one?).

I think you did not intend this confusion with your very libereal alterartion from bold, underlined and with "" labled text it is not quite clear what is signed and what is talk.
lucianolover chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
LOVE this story. I read all of it today. I want more so badly but, I'm willing to wait.
mlnapier09 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I need more. Wonderful story.