Reviews for Perfection
madnessofshinra chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Hey! :)

I can't even tell you how much I love this! AngealZack is my favorite pairing and this is just... sad. But in a beautiful way.

"However, Angeal sees a hero in Zack too, and he won't do this to the teenager. What kind of hero wants dark things like these?" This. I don't even know what to say. I so love this line. It's really amazing... I will check out your other stories too now :D

Cheerios!

Peedi
Not-Completely-Insane chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
It's so short but so good! X3 I love it! poor Zack...having to be a perfect little SOLDIER...awesome fic

Love

Razor
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
awwwww sad but at the same time sweet. i think you could've developed this story a bit more if you tried. i still liked it though. Good Zangeal warms my heart! 3
giruveganus chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I... will tell you what I think!

And what I think is that... this story is great! I like the comparison of Aerith and Angeal (there's no comparing when it comes to you, Angeal! X3), and Zack's desicion at the end. I also like the expectation of what he's supposed to be and the "true" side of him.

Thanks! This was awesome!
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
i liked it. wow who knew that zack was a masocest
Patagato chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Pretty good story ! Short yet powerful, and so full of emotions. I'm a big fan of Zangeal so a little bit of these two is always welcome, even more if it's so well written I hope you'll write more about them ;)
wanderer chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was sad, there was lots of hurt, I think from both Zack and Angeal. I like how it's so short but yet you still say so much. And i kinda see Zack this way too. Like he might look like he's perfect to everyone but he's really not, he has a human side too. It was good that you included Aerith in there as well. Thank you for posting, it was a good read:)