Reviews for Lace Stockings
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
There is absolutely no reason to write another chapter of this. The story stands alone perfectly well, and yet, I found these two quite charming. They were unexpectedly cute in how they responded to each other, to finally having someone else to explore their secret with. I'd love to a see a little more with them some day, if you've ever got the mind to.

I like the fact that they were normal friends before Sasuke accidentally walked in on Naruto; it made the ending to the fic preciously awkward. I also loved it how they both unexpectedly shared a lingerie kink. It's interesting to me how neither one had intended for a sexual relationship to develop between them (or even with another man, period?), but now it has and Sasuke will certainly return to see Naruto's fishnets. More precious awkwardness in the future. ;)

I dunno, I just think it might be interesting to see how they attempt to cope with this odd little relationship that has now sprung up between them. Regardless, thank you for sharing this sexy little fanfic. :)
Miyukiryu chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
So sexy! My fav part was when sasuke was sucking Naruto and off and started ruining himself. *nosebleed*
Please keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That was hot! There are a lot of guys just like Naruto with surprising fetishes that it's hard for them to admit to. Good thing an understanding person caught him. A /very/ understanding person... ;)
When the Fox GRINS chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Pff, Naruto's so egocentric. He knows he's damned sexy, even in stockings.
Somehow that just seems so him.

Now.. sequel? With fishnet, yes? -Bribes with cookies, love, and reviews- ;]
Mana-sensei chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I don't have enough words to explain how much I love you right now. Seriously, that was fun, a little cheesy, and a whole lot of raunchy (maybe the fact that I'm wearing thigh highs right now had something to do with it). DEFINITELY gonna do a fanart sketch for this! Do you have a y!gallery or tumblr account that I can link it to when done?
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Meheheh, you have all sorts of ideas, don't you? xD I really like this one. :) All of your oneshots are soooo good! :D My reviewy thingy is working again so I can review once more.
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
that was hot
BelleArcher chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is one of my favorite pwps. I hope you do a quickie with fishnets because I (shamefully) have already read this like three times.
kurokaon chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
There needs to be more of these sorts of fetish fics! How can I bribe you for a fishnet sequel~
Sora Ketashiba chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awesome story from an awesome writer. What else can I say beside awesome.
Ai Enmaxjigoku shoujo chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Kyaa~ I love eet. Awesome oneshot.