Reviews for Lemon Drop
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I like the fact that you write a complex scene here that could be centered around any one of a number of things-the clash between Snape and Dumbledore, Harry being like Lily, Snape's hurt feelings, etc.-and you choose to center it around the lemon drop.
Well, yay lemon drops.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
:) that was awesome. I loved the bit about the lemon drops... Oh, you've just made my day!
anon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Well Moriarty, you certainly did portray these characters very nicely. I quite like your descriptive array of word choice. I hope you will write a sequal.

~ M. H
Imperfection-Madness-Human chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is amazing! Wow, you chose such perfect words, and you have a sirius (- Ha ha) talent for writing the characters the same way they are written in the book! GREAT JOB!
chubbybunny96 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Prongsie, you've done it again! Sorry I was kinda late on reading this, but let me say this: you've got skills. The words you use are so incredible, that you literally paint pictures of what you're saying. It's writing that I'm sure J.K. Rowling would admire. Don't stop writing! :)
dragonflybeach chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love it! Now onto the sequel, where poor Severus is on the sidewalk in Diagon Alley with a sign that says "Will make potions for candy."