Reviews for Carly's Rules
Nice story, great job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
What funny POV from Car.y about Sam and Freddie's relationship. Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I really love your writing, very in character
singstar29 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I think I've read this story before. Lucky I found it again because it's one of my favourite things in the universe.
fizzypurple chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wboooa that was amazing! :D
bthecatslayer chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was really well done. I truly enjoyed this story and felt good reading it. Keep up the good work.
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh, wow. Definitely one of the better iCarly oneshots I've read. I thought this was extremely clever and well-written. It was also cute, funny and very, very sweet.

The ending got really touching, which I thought was wonderful. And, I'm not gonna lie, I actually even started getting a little teary-eyed (which is kind of awkward considering I'm at work right now. XD)

Definitely adding this to my favorites! _
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
i love this!
PurpleJerk chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aww :) Wow, that's seriously one of the best oneshots I ever read. It was full of friendship and love. I can see Sam and Freddie's relationship going like this, if it lasts (we know it will). They'll be a great parents.

Although this is a Seddie story, I'm glad that Carly found a nice man who will love her. She always dated jerks or idiots and she deserves someone caring now.

I really loved this fanfic and I'm glad I read it. Keep being awesome :)
Julefor chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was such a great story. I'm going to go and read iBreak the Rules, if it was anything like this one, than I'm in for a great read. Loved the different phases and aspects of their relationships. The insecurities, the fights, the good and bad times, they were all very realistic. And you even found someone for Carly.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ah, this was a hell of a story, Carly's rules certanly hold true words, it was funny to read each little story of each story.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Hasty Hastings chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is hands down one of the CUTEST oneshots I've ever had the pleasure of reading! :D I wish you'd written more about Freddie's reaction to the pregnancy but it was still adorable! Ugh, so good!
Rosel chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love it! So well written, funny, sweet, and heartfelt. I love the concept of Carly having rules about Seddie. You did a great job of showing their perfect for each other. I love seeing all of these moments of theirlives. Excellent job! Well done!
evermore.x3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
awwh. :)

this was too cute!

i love the rules& that Carly found someone too(:

yur an awesome writer(: