Reviews for Key
SilverGhost chapter 39 . 11/30/2014
And this is rated K...?
PBMunchkin-Nikkelangelo chapter 83 . 9/29/2014
THERE'S MORE!? YES! I love these stories SO much.
Artemis's Lonely Night of Aria chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
Ergh, I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY don't like Martin. As in, I'm-about-to-slap-him-until-he's-blind kind of slap. He's judging someone based on their reputation! Not to mention he's making Noll's decisions for him! GAH! I need to take a couple breaths...
SSailorSScoutSS chapter 38 . 5/10/2014
holy jeez! this chapter! oh my goodness! I can't even imagine what Naru would begin to feel like seeing that happen to Mai! great writing so far!
archangelBBQ chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
I just finished reading Are You Happy (hereafter AYH) and am now about this far into Key. Your story(ies) intrigue me! I like the different take of Naru going to Japan for the same reason, but everything else is different. Yet you still brought the group together and provided the SPR interactions we all know and love.

It's fun to read your writing, but I think you could do with a review read-through to catch spelling errors and formatting (indicating line breaks when the scene changes, etc.) Especially for AYH - I am not noticing it as much in this second part of your trilogy.

WHY though must Mai be so clueless and naive and stubborn? And Naru's brusqueness and extreme jerk-i-tude, especially in Key. I know that he is arrogant and all, but you showed growth for him in AYH and his continued uncommunicative-ness in Key is a little aggravating. I just want to shake them and squish their faces and tell them to be honest with themselves and with each other and everything will be a whole lot easier. That's not how it works though ;P

The impatience of Martin and Luella is really interesting and kind of unexpected, and I like it. It seems realistic- parents are always trying to nudge their children in ways like that (sometimes more forceful than others). Charlotte seems like a real annoyance, so I'm looking forward to Naru telling her off some more ;)

I hope Mai gets out of this house soon! And what's with this dream... I guess I'll see what happens in the next chapters... :) :)
NaginiFay chapter 83 . 9/23/2013
I enjoyed this, though it should definitely be rated at least a T.
EmeraldHope chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Stupid Martin...
Iloveanimex chapter 49 . 7/11/2013
That is... something? I don't know. How is this even... You know what, its fine.
...good chapter? I will have bad dreams from now on :D I, in a creepy way, liked it XD
Iloveanimex chapter 38 . 7/11/2013
You are so mean sometimes :D It is a harsh chapter but you are a good writer. Its hard to make people think a main character will die. I know you wont kill Mai off but I have to remind myself. The only reason I know is because I have read this before :D
Iloveanimex chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
Don't make me cry! Mai you will be ok!
Nichigo chapter 78 . 5/24/2013
Ingenious.
Nichigo chapter 67 . 5/24/2013
Ah, all my rantings for nothing. Chin up, honey!
You're still wonderful, don't subscribe to the juvenile nonsense of petty readers.
Nichigo chapter 66 . 5/24/2013
I haven't finished this story, and I don't usually read author's note -because I'm so eager to dig into the juicy bits-, but I caught whiff of the part about readers thinking you're trying to drag the story out. Pardon my french, but they should really just **** off. Not a lot of authors have so much patience to fully develop their characters and allow the readers to witness their evolution in a realistic time frame.

It is plain as day to anyone with an iq above this chapter number, that you dearly cherish this wonderful piece of art, and I find it incredibly insulting on your behalf that they would think so poorly of you.

There are plenty who love this story, and consequentially- you. Some skulls are just too thick to comprehend that authors have obligations outside of , and a chapter no matter how brief, is already plenty to be grateful for. Unfortunately, no amount of writing is going to fix a crippled psyche, so God bless your level-headedness in dealing with such hogwash.

Good luck with the story; I am suitably impressed with how your writing has improved over the chapters. Be proud of this delightful fic, as you should be.
Naruisawesome chapter 79 . 4/20/2013
Oh I hope everything turns okay and Mai wont be...too...mad about Naru kiddnapping her! Giggle!
Meepyonnee chapter 83 . 3/17/2013
I'm done with the second. I'm so great.

Anyway, I forgot so many details that I almost face-palmed myself every time. Even though the story is SO long, I enjoyed reading it again and witnessing every character's idiocy. I especially love Naru's. ;)

I'll start with 'Where is home' tomorrow afternoon because it's three o'clock in the morning and I have damn graduation practices. Again, I wish myself good luck.