Reviews for Propose
Sugarbubblegum333 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awwwwwwww! There are so many things I could say for this but I don't know how. I'm just really happy right now :D You've made such a wonderful one-shot for me and I'm so glad that Rydia said yes to Kyle.

Kyle's so cute in this and the way he acts so nervous. And Rydia's friends are so loyal to her, they are so lovable _

Rocco will always be the protective brother and you've portrayed him so well. The brute that he is XD And she should just give it to him straight and say to him that Jamie will (somehow) kick his ass if he disagree's with it.

This was so amazing! I just love it so much and I'm smiling like an idiot while reviewing this right now. You've made me very happy. I know I've already said that but you have to know how much I enjoyed this :)

I feel like I need to repay you somehow because this was just so sweet of you.

Keep writing please :3
oppet2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I demand a sequal! :D

This was really just too flippin cute :3 i love stan and kyle's interactions, and im totally sold on jamie x stan. your a really great writer, you should write more!
Raining Skittles chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Dude, you just got me freaking hooked on jamie/ stan...so you'd better be planning a lemon of sorts or I will kill you with my army of evil emo mutant leprechauns... Oh and cute story, btw :D
queen of trash chapter 1 . 8/15/2011

This. Is. AWESOMESAUCE! D And oh so cute! Words cannot describe this fic. Stan texting Kyle was epic, it seems like something he'd do. Like in various eps where Kyle has to do something to Cartman against his will, Stan would be like: Dude, just do it already. And yay for Rydia for being able to eat cheeseburgers without worrying :D

The ending was just... yes. How is she going to tell Rocco? :O But that's another story for another time.

I really enjoyed this and I hope that Sugarbubblegum333 will enjoy it too! D Now, there's only one thing to do: demand more epic writing from you XD
DaughterofOdin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Aawww! So sweet! I swear this is like pinchable cheeks cute! I loved it sooo super much! Kyle amuses me! Jaman is one of my favorite pairings now! Lets see we had KYDIA (Which is a beast pairing. I need to find what word or something it sounds like .) Wendaren (Adorable pairing and the name sounds like a bird) Clyla (epic pairing. Sounds cool) Jaman (pretty funny! And sweet! and sounds like jamming .) Tweeza (A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! Sounds like Tweezer!) Chraylen (Odd and funny. Sounds like a shellfish) Crenny and Buttman! Kyles proposal speach was sweeeeeet! Like sugar! Cartman -.-' Just helping for the cake. Ezzy is SUPER adorscabubbly! Rydia and cheeseburgers! Chocolate! But seriously adorable! I lurved it! Write a fic now -winkwinkcoughnudgecoughnudge- Awesomness right here!