Reviews for It's All On You
wow
Ally chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
I'm so in love with this fic right now. 3
Evelyne-raconte chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Very good fiction, thank you for sharing.
Sammy chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
This whole fanfic is amazing! By far the best Tyllory one I've read so far! Also fun fact!: sam bradley is my friend libby lindsay's brother! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
I just really don't like this chapter
Kenken chapter 39 . 6/16/2013
This story had me in tears, smiling and just A complete mess but I loved every second
Sanne chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
PLEASE PLEASE I AM BEGING YOU!
Could you make a part two? I'm addicted to tylor and mallory! I don't really like my life and with this story i have something to fight for; love. I can't tell you how much i love you! Please write another story... I love you.
Lisanne chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
OMG! What a good story! You can write very well! I'm reading this story now for one day and i absolutly love it! I'm gonna read the next chapter, byee!
HoboStew13 chapter 40 . 5/13/2013
Hey!
Honestly, I don't know what to say.
This fanfiction is definitely one of my favorites now.
I just love the pairing Mallory&Tyler and I was very happy as I found a fanfiction like yours!
It was exciting and cute and I swear, at some point I thought my heart would stop beating!
And tbh, there was NO moment when I felt 'hate' for Mallory.
I understood all of her actions, even if they weren't right.
Of course it was sad that Tyler broke up with her but hey - it was the right thing, I guess.
Anyway - I'm happy that they're together again and I just LOVE that he forgave her! That was the best thing ever
aaaaaaand I'm sorry for my bad english, but I'm from Germany and I only learn it in school so it's not thaaat good, pmsl.
xx
Nathasya chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I really love thiss fanfic. I done read it last year. Love the author and story
Gabby chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
THIS IS THE BEST CROSSOVER/FANFICTION EVER.
ScoobyPoo chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Just wanted to review and say that I'm completely, and irrevocably in love with this story. I'm also shocked. Robsten has always been my OTP, but I've never really read anything outside of Twilight fanfiction. I'm happy I've finally taken that step and read this. I love it! I'm also a bit surprised about the whole fandom behind it. I don't know why I had such low expectations. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/13/2013
Please do a seaqual to IAOY ! PLEASE !
Gabby chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I love this. I would stay up all night just to read your fanfic. Omfg. Tyllory FOREVER! 3
erika chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
haha sorry for the latest message, i now realised that there are many many more chapters! thanks! 3