Reviews for It's All On You
heavenlyvixen chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
I love this fic. It's just amazing. I eagerly await all updates. Can't wait for more.
NJSilla chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
IM FUCKING HAPPY MAX IS DEAD, I WONDER WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO TYLER NOW

BUT IT WAS IN SELF DEFENSE SO NOTHING CAN HAPPEN I THINK!

BUT I CANT I MEAN YOU SAW ME,

I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING RIGHT NOW

I FEEL TO MUCH!

IM SORRY I CANT WRITE MORE

I LOVE YOU, YOURE AMAZING

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
HockeyChick10 chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
Max got what he deserved! Let the lovefest of Mallory and Tyler begin anew :)
NabStew chapter 37 . 2/1/2012

omg

IN THE CLOSET?

TYLER WHERE ARE YOU?

omg poor Mallory omg :'(

awww you got her, good, take her to a hospital

omg

MAX IS DEAD

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AWWW

:'(

"I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH"

AWWWWWWWW

I'VE NEVER HAD THIS AMOUNT OF FEELINGS FOR A FIC IN MY LIFE

EPIC

OMG NEXT CHAPTER OMG
Cori chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SO FUCKING INTENSE AND OVERWHELMING. LIKE I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH IT RIGHT NOW.

I WAS LIKE SHAKING WITH CHILLS AND HYPERVENTILATING WHEN MALLORY WAS GETTING BEAT BY MAX. JKDGJKHJFBJKHFDJKAHD

AND HER INNER THOUGHTS JUST COMPLETELY KILLED ME

TYLER AND MAX FIGHTING AND HER NOT BEING ABLE TO HELP BUT HER NEED TO HELP WAS SO ALIVE AND SO STRONG. I WAS LEGIT ON THE VERGE OF TEARS THE ENTIRE TIME.

AND THANK FUCKING GOD MAX IS FUCKING DEAD. HOPEFULLY DEADER THAN DEAD. HOPEFULLY IN HELL GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS WITH A DILDO WITH NO MOTHERFUCKING LUBE. HALLELUJAH
ANON chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
i can sleep easy knowing they both love each other and they are gunna be ok and that max is dead, but the story still must have more to come! cant wait for the next update ! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for updating so quikly!
Charlie Belle chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
OMFG

MY FUCKING HEART

JEOJGNEV

I KNEW IT! SINCE YOU GAVE US THE FUCKING PREVIEW I KNEW THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE MAX. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HIM, TILL YOU GAVE US THAT FUCKING PREVIEW. I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY THAT HE IS DEAD. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I LOVE THAT HE IS DEAD. AND THE WAY YOU HAD HIM DIE.

OEBGIUWDVNJKML

PER-FUCKING-TION.

I KNOW YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T KILL MALLORY, OR TYLER. BUT I ACTUALLY GOT SCARED FOR A SECOND. I THOUGHT MALLORY GOT SHOT. WHEN YOU SAID SHE HIT THE FLOOR.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

SO MUCH GOING ON.

I HAD TO STEP BACK AFTER A WHILE, BECAUSE THIS SHIT WAS INTENSE.

IM SO SAD THAT THIS IS ENDING

BUNNY
Stinepiigen chapter 36 . 2/1/2012
Clary, I love you.

Oh my god.

One of my favorite chapters...wait..I can't have only one. I just love all of them. Every single one.

But this one...Woooooow!

When I read it, I felt completed. Relaxed, but at the same time excited.

Mallory, you're amazing. Look how much she's changed through the story. She would NEVER do what she does in this chapter before. She doesn't give up. I really, really love that fact about her. She fights for what she wants. And she wants Tyler more than anything. He is her life. Instead of giving up, she goes to his work. God, I'm so proud of her. And happy. She's just amazing. And the fact that she speaks to him without crying and stuff, but instead staying strong I love it.

And their conversation.. omg. I love it. It's really good. I really hate that Tyler pushes her away in the beginning and doesn't want her there. But they talk. And God, how I hated it when Mallory walked out of that door. It was weird seeing them like that. They both love eachother, but still it was very awkward when they saw each other. And then when I thought everything was lost, Tyler runs for her. He runs for her. Oh my god. I love him. I love that. That's so amazing. And him telling her, that he can't lose her.. he needs her too. I love it. God, you kill me. I can't wait for them to speak together again. Or just see what happends. It's too exciting. Please Clary, don't kill me. I know you can't just update now. And I'll give you time. I just wish I got another chapter like, right now.

Uh and Mallorys thought in the end. Perfect. Perfect ending of this chapter. Couldn't be better. I bet she will get him back. She'll fight for him untill her heart stops beating. She will. I know Mallory and she doesn't just give up. After everything they had, after she fell in love with him she won't. never.

Thank you. Love on you. I love this. 3
Cyaneifa123 chapter 36 . 2/1/2012
Really love the story... really looking forward to chapter 37 (so excited _) :D :)
fanficgirl8 chapter 36 . 2/1/2012
estoy tan feliz! ellos hablaron! awww, i miss you write...so much!
karmenmasen chapter 36 . 2/1/2012
For a while there you were breaking my heart, your updates just keep getting better and better. Can't wait for the next one :D
vivita126 chapter 36 . 1/31/2012
Awwww this was painful cute? Idk how to say explain it xD oh god i need them back together, all this suffering is not fair for them.
HockeyChick10 chapter 36 . 1/31/2012
I want to give Mallory a hug. I'm glad that Tyler pulled his head out of his ass though lol
anon chapter 36 . 1/31/2012
yay it worked! amazing chapter as usual! update as soon as possible pplease! thankyou so much for righting these stories
hahaa chapter 36 . 1/31/2012