Reviews for It's All On You
Thanks for the update.
ADADancer chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
ADADancer chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
ADADancer chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
It was nice to see inside her head.
ADADancer chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
ADADancer chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is the first crossover story I have ever read. I tend to stick to Twilight stories only. I kept seeing the banners for this story and the recommendations, so I finally thought I should see what this story is about.

I really like it so far.
anon chapter 35 . 1/21/2012
Finally i got home from my camping trip, i have been in the middle of australia for a week with no internet and i have been going insane! i had a dream about IAOY and now i finnaly get to read it! Cant wait for the next update!
screwmekstew chapter 35 . 1/21/2012
Oh my gooood.. I totally love this chapter!

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

I knew that he was going to read it.. I mean at least he began to read it. I knew he would be curious. And I love Aiden for being the best friend Tyler could have had. Glad he made the decision to read Mallory's letter cause we already know that she put her whole fucked up heart in it..

Things got to end up well. It' Tyllory, I mean they got to be together..

Van't wait for the next update cause reading Tyler's point of view and his thoughts as Mallory said that she loves him.. it makes me cry.. it fucking kills me!

Thank you. I love you.

Anna
screwmekstew chapter 35 . 1/21/2012
Oh my gooood.. I totally love this chapter!

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Things got to end up well. It' Tyllory, I mean they got to be together..

Thank you. I love you.

Anna
LittleMoCullen chapter 30 . 1/21/2012
Ah crap... OK reading on
LittleMoCullen chapter 28 . 1/21/2012
Loved it BUT WTFUDGE OMG im freaking out a little XS
LittleMoCullen chapter 27 . 1/21/2012
So im back :) and OMG at this point im just hoping there ok... but i need to catch up now :)
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »