Reviews for It's All On You
Guest chapter 35 . 1/20/2012
I love love loooove this chapter, I love seeing things from Tyler's POV.

You did an amazing job with this chapter.
Stinepiigen chapter 35 . 1/19/2012
Oh my god. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!

,SLDKFCVBFEDSVFDBF!

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.

I LOVE EVERYTHING.

I LOVE IT ALL.

JUST LOVE.

Such an amazing chapter. And thank you so much for writing this story from Tylers point of you. That's amazing. Even though it's a terrible thing, I love that Tyler feels bad about what happend too. It's nice to see that he still cares about Mallory and still loves her. We know he do. Even though he hates her because of what she did - and I can see that Mallory did a lot of shit to him he didn't deserve - but she doesn't deserve this either. They both deserve to be happy together. And know when we know they both love eachother, then maybe it can happend. Maybe. There's hope.

God.. you're killing me.

I really thought Tyler was going to be hard and ignore her, when he put the letter in the trash - i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But then he took it again..and started reading it. Oh my..

I can't wait to hear about his reaction. He better forgive her. Go see her. I'm afraid Mallory will do horrible things to herself if he doesn't do something soon. Then she'll think that he never wants to speak to her again and...no that can't happend.

Tyler, forgive her.

I feel sorry for Aidan too. He's the one who's recieving all that bullshit from Tyler. He's the one trying to be kind and help Tyler, but all he gets is hate. Aidan, I love you for reading that letter. FINALLY! He does something relly truely amazing right there. Just love it so much.

But I do understand Tyler's fighting with himself. It's actually a pretty hard deal. I totally know how he's feeling. But again, he needs to forgive her. He needs to do something. or else he's going to end as a fucked up man- well, even more fucked than now, and that can't happend.

So please..

God.. I need another chapter. I need. I think I have a confession: I'm a IAOYcoholic. Just can't help it. I need it so much right now. Need it 3

I LOVE YOU!
rjcarreno77 chapter 35 . 1/19/2012
Another fantastic chapter. :)

Poor Tyler! He's so conflicted with his feelings right now. He doesn't know what to think or feel. I totall

Glad that Aidan gave him a good talking too. LOL! I could actually picture in my mind Aidan giving Tyler that talk. Great job with Aidan in this chapter.

I'll admit that I was a little nervous there for a minute when he threw the letter away. LOL! But I'm glad that Tyler decided to read it.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
someone who loves your fanfics chapter 35 . 1/19/2012
Oh god.I understand Tyler. why he's acting/thinking like .. that.

please update soon!

Hopefully in the next chapter, they finally see each .

No. wait. something just popped into my head.

since you're ending your story on Feb.14? am I right?

(and you don't update really fast.) and its valentines day,

why don't you end up the story where Tyler finally realized that Mallory's really sorry and he forgives her; they go on a date and Tyler gives her flowers and all and proposes to Mallory and shit gets real. and they have sex at the end of the night. with love and passion..

Mallory changes and gets a different job and they move to a new house, and everything is fucking perfect.

please let them get married in your story. I know its not what others want to it end. but I do! so yeah!
fanficgirl8 chapter 35 . 1/19/2012
awww. estoy sufriendo acá...actualice pronto, please!
HockeyChick10 chapter 35 . 1/19/2012
I'm glad Aiden gave Tyler a proverbial kick in the ass. He needed it!
Littlemisstwilight chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
First of all thanks for the new chapter. It would probably kill us to wait years for a new update but you're chapters are up so fast and I love that!

I was Angry at Tyler first how can he ignore the letter? But after reading this chapter again and again ( like I always do on you're fanfics) I could understand him bc it isn't easy to get you're brain and you're heard to work together. He is in a difficult situation and you write right out of his soul. That's so amazing really. Every chapter is better and I hope we don't have to wait long for the next one bc it kills me to know what tylers next move is. Will he give in and contact her? I want to know wooahhhh. Can't wait! Love you!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
Omg I need another chapter! Tylers gonna read it! Yay! I think it was really sweet of Mallroy to write that letter, and I'm so glad Tyler has Aiden. I can't wait for the next chapter!
NJSilla chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
WELL WHAT CAN I FUCKING SAY

AIDEN ITS FUCK AWESOME!

AND TYLER GOD I GET THAT HE IS HURT SO FUCKING MUCH I DO, I WAS WITH HIM ABOUT HER LIES AND EVERYTHING

BUT HE IS AN IDIOT FOR NOT LISTENING TO HER SIDE OF THE STORY

I SWEAR!1

I JUST CANT WITH THE PAIN HE IS FEELING BUT THE PAIN I KNOW SHES FEELING TOO

AND ITS ALL JUST A CLUSTER FUCK TO MY MIND

AND I AM DYING

I NEED HIM TO KNOW EVERYTHING I JUST GAH!1

Love, Nadi :
vivita126 chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
Oh god, I was fucking shaking! I thought he wasnt gonna read it or that Aiden would do something else, but things turned out. Good, hope Ty and Mal just make up already. Cant wait for more.
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
Oh f*ck! Pls update! Can't wait! This chapter broke my heart! God pls both are suffering a lot! Can't wait till Tyler reads the letter! I hope everything turns out ok! Pls I ant stand it!

And again as always TE story is excellent! Loved the chapter! It wa snice to see tyler's side of things! I'm glad he still loves Mallory!

Pls update quickly! You're awesome!

XOXO

Taty
Cori chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
OMFG! I DEF CRIED LIKE A LOT!

I REALLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY RIGHT NOW BC SO MANY THINGS ARE IN MY HEAD AT ONCE SWIRLING AROUND SO IM PROBS GONNA REVIEW AGAIN TOMORROW. I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND PLEASE DONT TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE AGAIN!
Charlie Belle chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
QUEEN MALLORY!,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHAPTER. I almost cried twice. And I held it together...haha. I LOVE AIDEN! HE SAVED THE DAY! HE SAVED IT! YES! I LOVE THAT THIS WAS IN TYLERS POV! I LOVE HOW WE GOT TO SEE THAT MOMENT WHERE HE LEFT IN HIS POV! I LOVE IT! CAPs FOREVER! YES YES YES! I CAN'T I AM SPEECHLESS. OMFG! I CAN'T. THIS WAS AMAZING. I WANT TO KNOW HIS REACTION WHILE READING THE LETTER. CAN THAT BE AN OUTTAKE

NO PRESSURE

OMFG

AIDNE CALLED HIM AN IDIOT, CAUSE HE IS.

LOVE YOU,

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

YOU SEXY WIFE YOU

CHARLIE "BUNNY" BELLE
Mallory chapter 34 . 1/18/2012
I love this, i completely love this letter. It says the truth and if he reads it he would now that she really love him.

I thought about a song some chapters ago it is called Moments by One direction. You should hear it.

Love,