Reviews for It's All On You
Ebony chapter 34 . 1/17/2012
I FUCKING LOVE THIS FIC AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. TYLLORY IS THE BEST AND U FUCKING ROCK AT WRITING. I FUCKING LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU
Guest chapter 34 . 1/17/2012
THIS IS A FUCKING AMAZING STORY.
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 34 . 1/16/2012
OMG T_T

F*ck u can't do this sh*t to us readers! GOsh I'm crying like f*ck right now! Cant believe this I happening! WHY didn't Tyler give mallOry time to explain? And srsly WTF is wrong with those f*cked up as*holes max & Neil?

God pls PLS let Tyler give Mallory a secon chance! I wouldn't have done all the things she did! Like pretending to like having sex with those two f*ckers! I would have fought for my life and I'd have preferred them rape me or kill me than having sex with them so I can escape! I really can't blame Mallory though for doing all those deals! I'd have done the same or at least called the cops cause we all know that if shed have told Tyler that he'd have kille that motherf*cker max! So yeah! What I really can't comprehend why from a second Tyler loves Mallory and then he hates her! I mean I know she REALLY THOROGHLY F*CKED UP but srsly? That so not Tyler! He wouldn't EVER hate Mallory! Be angry yes but neve E!

gosh this is so d*mn frustrating! I'm still f*cling crying for f*cks sake! So PLS update quickly!

I can't take this anymore! Pls let Tyler read that letter and Not throw it away and make him go to Mallory! I don't care when but what matters is that he goes!

Hey I have a question doesnt Max know where Mallory lives? He could totally go to her house and kill her! The same goes for Tyler! Of kidnap her again! Idk!

God this story I f*cking epic but so d*mn sad and f*cked up! I swear I'd never imagined after watching both RM & WTTR that Tyler & Mallory could fit cause u know Mallory is like 15 in te movie or smth (& that is just sick!) so yeah Once again we owe this story to our lively Robsten! :'D

God I loved it! Just update ok? So we can put an end to their suffering and let them be happy!

You're really awesome! Brilliant story!

XOXO

Taty
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 34 . 1/16/2012
OMG T_T

F*ck u can't do this sh*t to us readers! G
LittlemissTwilight chapter 34 . 1/16/2012
Oh Mallorys letter to him is so cute and sad at the same time. I Love it soo much. Cant wait for the next.

Ps: thanks for 3 chapters i was totally eager to read it 3
Stinepiigen chapter 34 . 1/16/2012
I love this letter. For the first time Mallory is actually able to write down what happend and tell Tyler everything. You can just feel the passion and love in that letter. Very, very emotinal 3 I really love it. So so perfect and well-writen. I feel so bad for her. Hopefully Tyler will read this. At least just some of it. He has to. He just HAS to. I'm really looking forward to read more of this. Especially from Tyler's point of view. Wondering what's going on in his world? Please Tyler, read! Just do it. please!

This just shows how crazy love is, but in a good way. It's effected both of them in such a strong way. They love each other like nothing else. It's really amazing. Now Tyler just need to realize that he can't live without Mallory, and that he has to forgive her. He can't give up he's own life. Mallory will die if he doesn't realize that soon. Poor little baby3

*Waiting for the next day you will upload Clary* 333
Chelsea chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
I love it! When is the next chapter?
Heather chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
Hi,I'm beliebertwihard from twitter,I just read from chap. 28 to 34 and I thought everything was really good.I'll just talk to you on twitter.
pattzstewrex18 chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
i love the way you Mallory's letter, and the it's all on you bit was just clever.
rachel chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
omg.. crying. this is so sad, I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter, askjdlkasj.
Stewycious chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
Crying...
cool name chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
OMFG OMFG, ok Tyler better not throw that letter away, i could tell that letter came from her heart and of course she meant every i think is going to happen is that he will read the letter and will understand why she did it but he will hesitate to go to mallory's and talk and stuff. I swear to god I want this to be published into a movie or book! I know I've said that like a million times but i don't care it's true.I'm gonna cry when this fan fic finishes :'( brilliant chapter again clary, you're a truly amazing writer
tearseverywhere chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
The awkward moment when the tears come streaming down your face in front of the computer, the letter oh my god.. She explained everything, she's really sorry (I hope Tyler forgives her already!)

And the last part of the letter, when she said 'It's all on you now' so perfect..

Aw, it's nice to know that your story isn't ending yet.

Anyway, you're absolutely amazing.
twijess-rk chapter 34 . 1/14/2012
tears, tears, and some more tears.. perfect letter
Guest chapter 34 . 1/14/2012
Aw it's a beautiful letter! I really want to see what happens next! I think Mallroy did the perfect thing she could do in her situation. I really hope Tyler forgives her. Not as friends or anything shitty like that but for them just to make up and love each other again. Anyway I'm glad to here the date is pushed up for the stories ending! Amazing job!
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »