Reviews for It's All On You
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
I guess I was wrong. Max wasn't hoping she'd leave Tyler and come back to work for him, he was hoping she and Tyler would be dead and off his hands. And now what's he going to do when he finds out Tyler rescued her and she didn't bring him his money? I can't think of any other option for them now, assuming Tyler believes her when she tells him she was being forced to keep him safe, is to run. Leave town and never look back. I had hoped that's what they'd do a while ago, but now they really should. Max isn't going to forgive and forget, and they really have no reason to stay and every reason to go.

So now she has to tell him everything. Will he listen, believe her? Will she tell him the truth for once? Or will she keep lying? Hard to say. I'm sure she's afraid he won't believe her and that he'll leave. Definitely can't figure out what's going to happen next!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 29 . 1/7/2012
Oh, god, I don't have a good feeling about this. Max is chomping at the bit to show Tyler just what his girlfriend is doing. I'm sure he's counting on her to be in bed with two men and Tyler walking in to see it. He figures it'll be the end of Tyler and Mallory and then she'll beg him to come back to work at the club. He may be right, though it'll only be Mallory and Nick, but the effect will still be the same. My heart is breaking for Tyler, though on some level, he had to know that it wouldn't be easy for Mallory to leave that lifestyle. I think he just trusted her too much, but then, he doesn't know the whole story yet. I'm counting on the truth to come out and hopefully, he'll forgive her and she'll forgive herself, which may be the harder of the two.

I see I'm more behind than I thought, so I'm off to read the next chapter. Made me sad, too, at the thought of only one more week of this story. You must have a great to take this from where it is to a HEA! I have no doubt you do.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 28 . 1/7/2012
Whew, that was a tough one to read. I pretty much knew what was going to happen to her there. Nicholas was already pissed over their last meeting, so even if it had been just him alone, he would've forced her, but add Neil to the mix? There was no way she was getting out of there. Knowing him, he probably taped it so he could show Tyler, sicko that he is. Now I'm just wondering what the hell she's going to do now, locked in a closet. I have no doubt they'll be wanting to hurt her some more, probably with Max's blessing.

And now I'm worried more than ever about Tyler. He's hurt, he's feeling betrayed, and he's just punched Max. Not a good thing, I'm sure. He's going to be lucky if he gets out of there alive now. And even if he does get to leave, how will he find her? And will he even want to find her?

I'm glad you reminded us that there will be a happy ending, cuz right now, it's looking pretty bad. But, of course, I know they have to go through the bad to get to the good, or there's no story, right?

My kids are still asleep, so I'm going to read the next chapter while I have a chance! I'm hoping your other story will update again soon, though how you're writing both at once, switching back and forth like this, is beyond me! You're amazing!

Oh, and I'm looking forward to checking out those stories by your friend. They look great!

Anon chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
So much relief just came over me as i read this chapter but still another massive cliffhanger as usual you need to update AGAIN and AGAIN! This story is making my day everytime it is updated and i love the story and i ahve also fallen in love with the characters! You are an amzing writer! 3
screwmekstew chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
oh my gosh.. thanky you! :D I'm glad he didn't find her in the room with Nick, that could have ended very badly.. YES, TYLER! JUST KILL THAT SUTPID ASSHOLE! hahaha... I was so happy. I know that's a little mean but HELL YES! Tyler knocked Neil out & I fucking loved that! Mallory's plan worked & I'm quite proud of her :'D But now they really need to talk, Mallory got to tell him what happened to her, the she was forced to do deals & stuff... And Tyler got to believe her but I know he will, he loves her... You wouldn't make such a story up. It was an amazing chapter, thank you.. and btw thanks for Max pov - that fucking dumbass.. he's not that stupid though, his plan wasn't bad either but Mallory's worked out better :D haha.. Can't wait for the next chapter *-* Love, Anna.
HockeyChick10 chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
Tyler with a gun...hot! Go Mallory. Neil and Nick still need their balls chopped off. You can add Max to that list too. What a bunch of douchebags!
NJSilla chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
I don't have much to say

I am speech less with this chapter

I was so fucking scared

its perfect

i love it

I do though have ONE thing to say

"Please don't hurt me Mallory, I don't think my heart can take it." THAT THEY TALK HONESTLY WITH EACH OTHER I HOPE SHE DOESNT BREAK HIM BECAUSE IF SHE DOES I WILL HATE HER

FOR FUCKING EVER!

NADI, HOT AND BOTHERED,HIGH K ;)
Hello chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
Love this :) Can't wait for the talk
NabStew chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
OH DEAR GOD!

TYLER A GUN HOTNESS OVERLOAD

LOL

I fucking loved this chap Clary!

He saved her :') I love them :') Mallory did well with Nick :')

Tyler almost kill Neil :')

hahaha

THIS IS AWESOME, OMG OMG THEIR TALK WOULD B CAN'T FUCKING WAIT, you like to kill me with every chapter don't you? lol

ILYWIFEY

HE NEEDS TO DIE

CAN TYLER SHOOT HIM NOW?

you...

...this is favorite chapter

Ok the beginng, I hate Max now that I was inot his head a little. Sorry if their are speelling mistakes. I'm a litterly shaking. Can't calm down. hahah

And then Tyler.

Oh, Tyler.

And then Mallory! FUCK ME! HELLO POOTY MOUTH

I want to have sex with her. Really bad. She turned me on. Like, Kristen was in my head and everyhting! haha

I am so happy they got away

please

don't leave me hanging for long

xoxo

Africa, TomStus Unborn Baby,

aka

YOUR WIFE

Your daughter chapter 29 . 1/6/2012
I love this fic soooo much. Its all I think about night and day! When will you update? Please update soon! :D
HIgh K chapter 29 . 1/6/2012
I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW AMAZING YOU ARE

I WILL WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER

THAT WILL HOPEFULLY COME SOON :)
Ebony ur bff chapter 29 . 1/6/2012
OMG OMG IM DYING UPDATE NOW NOW NOW PLEEEEEASEEEEE! LOVE YOU. DYING FOREVER.
The Golden Child chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
OMFG! YOU ARE AMAZING! I CAN'T...THIS STORY IS BEAUTIFUL!
The Golden Child chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! SO MUCH ANGST! LOVE IT! OMFG! going to read more!
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »