Reviews for It's All On You
Anon chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
So much relief just came over me as i read this chapter but still another massive cliffhanger as usual you need to update AGAIN and AGAIN! This story is making my day everytime it is updated and i love the story and i ahve also fallen in love with the characters! You are an amzing writer! 3
screwmekstew chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
oh my gosh.. thanky you! :D I'm glad he didn't find her in the room with Nick, that could have ended very badly.. YES, TYLER! JUST KILL THAT SUTPID ASSHOLE! hahaha... I was so happy. I know that's a little mean but HELL YES! Tyler knocked Neil out & I fucking loved that! Mallory's plan worked & I'm quite proud of her :'D But now they really need to talk, Mallory got to tell him what happened to her, the she was forced to do deals & stuff... And Tyler got to believe her but I know he will, he loves her... You wouldn't make such a story up. It was an amazing chapter, thank you.. and btw thanks for Max pov - that fucking dumbass.. he's not that stupid though, his plan wasn't bad either but Mallory's worked out better :D haha.. Can't wait for the next chapter *-* Love, Anna.
HockeyChick10 chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
Tyler with a gun...hot! Go Mallory. Neil and Nick still need their balls chopped off. You can add Max to that list too. What a bunch of douchebags!
NJSilla chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
I don't have much to say

I am speech less with this chapter

I was so fucking scared

its perfect

i love it

I do though have ONE thing to say

"Please don't hurt me Mallory, I don't think my heart can take it." THAT THEY TALK HONESTLY WITH EACH OTHER I HOPE SHE DOESNT BREAK HIM BECAUSE IF SHE DOES I WILL HATE HER

FOR FUCKING EVER!

NADI, HOT AND BOTHERED,HIGH K ;)
Hello chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
Love this :) Can't wait for the talk
NabStew chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
OH DEAR GOD!

TYLER A GUN HOTNESS OVERLOAD

LOL

I fucking loved this chap Clary!

He saved her :') I love them :') Mallory did well with Nick :')

Tyler almost kill Neil :')

hahaha

THIS IS AWESOME, OMG OMG THEIR TALK WOULD B CAN'T FUCKING WAIT, you like to kill me with every chapter don't you? lol

ILYWIFEY

HE NEEDS TO DIE

CAN TYLER SHOOT HIM NOW?

you...

...this is favorite chapter

Ok the beginng, I hate Max now that I was inot his head a little. Sorry if their are speelling mistakes. I'm a litterly shaking. Can't calm down. hahah

And then Tyler.

Oh, Tyler.

And then Mallory! FUCK ME! HELLO POOTY MOUTH

I want to have sex with her. Really bad. She turned me on. Like, Kristen was in my head and everyhting! haha

I am so happy they got away

please

don't leave me hanging for long

xoxo

Africa, TomStus Unborn Baby,

aka

YOUR WIFE

Your daughter chapter 29 . 1/6/2012
I love this fic soooo much. Its all I think about night and day! When will you update? Please update soon! :D
HIgh K chapter 29 . 1/6/2012
I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW AMAZING YOU ARE

I WILL WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER

THAT WILL HOPEFULLY COME SOON :)
Ebony ur bff chapter 29 . 1/6/2012
OMG OMG IM DYING UPDATE NOW NOW NOW PLEEEEEASEEEEE! LOVE YOU. DYING FOREVER.
The Golden Child chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
OMFG! YOU ARE AMAZING! I CAN'T...THIS STORY IS BEAUTIFUL!
The Golden Child chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! SO MUCH ANGST! LOVE IT! OMFG! going to read more!
Hot And Bothered chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Hello, this was one helluva a chappie, damn girl you got some mad skils!
TomStus Unborn Baby chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was recommended to me, and I am nervous! But I am sure I will love it. You've got me on the first chapter. Can't wait for more. You are...amazing. Peace, out :)
Sister Wife 1 chapter 28 . 1/6/2012