Reviews for It's All On You
IsleEsme1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMG! i think these two are going to kill me... omg i cant wait! ahaha
Ash chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
I agree with Mallory
Ash chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is cool I hadnt thought of putting these two together
Jessica chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
no! I dont want tyler to leave!
Jessica chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
this is intense. i want more.
Jessica chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
good chapter! can't wait to read more!
Jessica chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
whoa mallory really reminds me of her in welcome to the rileys
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh! I'm so glad you decided to do Tyler and Mallory! Gone to read more!
vivita126 chapter 40 . 3/6/2012
Perfect ending, perfect outtake. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! More Tyllory love.
Stinepiigen chapter 40 . 3/6/2012
I promised you a review so here it comes..

O-H M-Y G-O-D! That was HOT!

I don't know what to say, but WAUW!

I LOVE IT 3

They just..wooow! wauw! 3

THAT WAS SO FANTASTIC! Them in the parc, doing it..So so perfect!

yes, perfect is the right word. I really think it was good, amazing. You always do it perfect. I admire that in you. And also you write so amazing. I can just imagine THAT in my head - I can see it. It's like a movie rolling in my head - and I love seeing that.

The day I read it - you saved me once again. Surprise huh? Not really, but still! I had a very bad day, and then it's always lovely with you coming out of nowhere with a tweet saying "New chapter..." I love it 3 You're like a little angel. I can't wait till next time that will happened. Looking very much forward to it 3

Well.. I actually haven't more to say. Just I love hearing Tyler's thoughts and his ideas of the fact that EVERYBODY has to know Mallory is his. I love that so much.

okay, I think that was it. Love. Love. Love. You too 3

Stine 3
Ashton chapter 40 . 3/5/2012
Mal what can I say, This fic will forever be in my heart! I cant wait for the sequel. Im trying to think of things to say but this fic was just soo good there arent anywords to express how wonderfull if is, all I can say is I LOVE IAOY! I really want to cry knowing its over, but thanks to that last lemon it made me suck it up & get cray cray! lol! BEST FIC EVER! Has everything you can ask for! Thanks for writing it Mal! I love you. xoxo
rjcarreno77 chapter 40 . 3/5/2012
Loved, loved, LOVED this outtake! :)

Such a wonderful chapter to wake up to in the morning. Very HOT and SEXY. So like our couple, Tyler & Mallory. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing this fantatic story with us. I enjoyed every single chapter of it. :D

Tyllory forever! 3
screwmekstew chapter 40 . 3/5/2012
I'm glad you wrote this chapter *-* Oh my god, I'm sitting innschool and I'm readoling this chapter- which was definitely wrong because Tyllory is making me crazy! Fuck, that was so hooot.. I forgot everything around me and a classmate was like: "Why did you ignore me tlfor the last 4 minutes?" and I didn't even realise that he was staring at me :D I wouldn't be surprised if I was.. well.. wet :D haha...

NJSilla chapter 40 . 3/5/2012
I DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS OUTTAKE!

SO FUCKING HOT

I SWEAR I ALMOST FAP TO IT, TMI I KNOW BUT I CANT HELP IT

YOU ARE AWESOME!11

FUCK IF I EVER MEET A TYLER I WILL ASK HIM TO FUCK ME AGAINST A TREE LOL, JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THIS OUTTAKE!

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US LEMONADE AND LOTS OF TYLORRY

YOU'RE THE BEST TYLORRY WRITER EVER

I HOPE YO KNOW THAT!

LOVE YOU,

NADI3333333333
Ebony chapter 40 . 3/5/2012
HOLY JIZZZZZZZZZ! I THINK I JUST HAD MY FIRST EVER ORGASM! THAT WAS AMAZING! I TOTALLY WANNA LOSE MY VIRGINITY IN CENTRAL PARK NOW! OMFGGG! THAT WAS SO SEXY AND AMAZING!

I'M SAD THAT IAOY IS OVER BUT I CANT WAIT UNTIL U START UPDATING THE E/B FIC AGAIN! (since u know that one is my fav) ;)

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU KNOW THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE UR BFF!

P.S. CAN WE HAVE SEX TOGETHER? ;)
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »