Reviews for It's All On You
jamie chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
omg this story is awesome. i love this tyler/mallory fanfic :) it's a really good one update soon!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Ooooo! I'm so glad you did this! I admit, at first I was a little disappointed it wasn't a chapter, but when I saw what it was, I thought this was great! I'm a big music fan, too, and ha ha, I actually DID think you got the title from Rob's song! (I hear him singing it in my head every time I see the title of your story!) I absolutely adore his voice. When that audio came out of him singing recently, I literally cried when I heard it the first time, his voice touched me so deeply. You can just hear his love for music and his soul sort of comes out through his voice. Yeah, I'm full of it, but I really do feel like that when I hear him sing!

I soooo wish he'd come out with an album. They teased us recently with those damned rumors that he was making an album now, and while I was pretty doubtful they were true, I was still bummed when it was confirmed that it was a bunch of bull. I so hope he does it for real sometime. I was kind of hoping he'd do another song for the BD soundtrack, but the songs were just released and no dice. Maybe for the final soundtrack he'll make our wishes come true...

I don't know all of the songs on your list, but I like a lot of them and can't wait to check out the ones I haven't heard before. Love that you included Sam's and Marcus's songs. And I agree-I love Marcus's version of I Was Broken a LOT, but not as much as Rob's. And I adore Adele, so I was happy to see some of her songs here, too. I'll definitely be listening to all of these songs and hearing them in a new way, with the story in mind. It's funy how, like you said, it might be a love song, but could work in a totally different way, like for Mallory and her mom. That's what I love about music. It's different for everyone, yet it brings us all together. Really loved that you commented on each song, too. I enjoy knowing what other's think about a song I like.

Okay, off to check out the next chapter.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Ummm, this was a yummy chapter! I'm glad they waited, cuz I think it made it that much more special. And hopefully it showed her, as he said, he wasn't just out to fuck her. They had time to develop some real feelings for one another before they went all the way. It was so sweet, and while they were obviously hot for one another, it was also tender and loving. Loved it. I'm only afraid now that she's going to go running in the opposite direction, since she's probably feeling too much for him. I guess I got that feeling when she tensed up when he told her in the shower that he didn't know what he'd do without her. She was either happy to hear it or it scared the shit out of her. Guess we'll find out!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
God, I felt so bad for him. For both of them. As a parent, I tried to understand how anyone could ever treat their child that way. Evidently, they completely blame him for his brother's death, and whether it was or not, I really hate the way they talked to him. His dad seemed to be trying a little harder than his mom, but they were both pretty awful. I'm really wondering why they even bother to get together. It's obvious they all hate it. Seems it would be easier for everyone if they just stopped.

I was proud of Mal for speaking up. I'm not sure I'd have had the same courage, but good for her. It felt like she couldn't stand seeing him treated that way for one more second, so good for her. Also shows how much she's beginning to care about him.

So, now they can't keep their hands off one another, huh? I'm surprised they waited this long, actually. If I'd seen Tyler in that suit, I'd have canceled dinner and stayed home and jumped his body! I totally pictured Rob in the movie the whole time, and god, he was gorgeous in that suit!

Can't wait to see what they come up with next. Considering her profession, I have to imagine she knows all the tricks! I just hope that it's not like another fuck with a john for her. She seems to be letting him closer than she has anyone else in so many ways. I mean, not being a prostitute, I have no clue really, but I'd assume that she has her limits of what she lets her customers do, like, maybe she doesn't let them kiss her on the lips? Or maybe I'm just being naive and she lets them do whatever they want, since they've paid her. I just hope there's something that she and Tyler will have together that no one else has had with her. Yeah, I'm a romantic!

Time for one more chapter.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Wow. So I'm not sure if they're nuts or not! This idea of her coming to his family dinner is crazy, considering they've only known each for what, a few days? I think she might be really brave or maybe really dumb! I wouldn't even want to do that after I'd been with him for months, let alone days! Yikes. How is he going to bring it up to her that they'll have to lie about what she does for a living? Heaven help us if his dad spends time with prostitutes. Damn, wouldn't that be a terrible coincidence, especially cuz it would mean he prefers 'em young.

Curious about his parents, too. Will they be divorced, like in the movie? Or are you going to change it up? I'm almost nervous for them, but I'm also really looking forward to seeing how this dinner goes!

Off to read more.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Damn, I wanted so badly to stay up and finish this chapter last night, but I was just too damned tired! As soon as the kids headed off for school today, I knew I had to finish the rest of this story! I'll have you know, girl, that I rarely begin new stories these days, especially WIP's, but I'm glad I did in this case. I'm really enjoying it!

So, once again, poor Tyler! He seems like such a nice guy and I hope Mallory's gonna realize how lucky she is that he wants her. I have no illusions. The fact that she's a prostitute is going to make things really difficult for them, but if they're willing to try, they can overcome it. The question, of course, is whether she's ready to quit, cuz I doubt he'll accept her continuining the same line of work! I don't see him demanding she quit, but I can't really imagine a guy-a nice guy, at least-wanting his girl to be with other guys like that. Hopefully, she'll want to quit. Maybe she can get a job cooking, as she seems to like it. By the way, the whole time you wrote about him cooking, I was picturing that scene in the movie where he cooks pasta in his kitchen, though I think the movie Tyler wasn't quite the accomplished cook that this Tyler is!

So, another potential problem will be when Tyler learns her real age. Will he think she's too young for him? And does he even know yet that she strips, too? Oh, I guess he probably does, since he knows she works at the club. Guess we'll find out, as I assume he'll learn the truth eventually if he doesn't know yet. She's been more truthful with him than she probably ever has with anyone else, but she's still got some things she needs to confess to him, and I'm interested to see how he responds. It's one thing to like a girl, be attracted to her, which he obviously is, and to even feel a connection, but he needs to know all of the truth before he decides for sure if he wants to be with her.

Okay, enough talk. I gotta go read!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Huh, another night together and they still haven't gone all the way yet! It's surprising, but I think it's a good thing. It's obvious they're completely attracted to one another, but it's good they're taking it sort of slow. They're both so messed up, and while being together seems to be good for both of them, I think they need some more time. And now she's really freaking out! Poor Tyler. I'm hoping he understands why she' upset. He has to know she's never done this with any of her customers before. I'm sure he's the first guy she's allowed that close for a long time, if ever. He's already given her many "firsts", and hopefully he'll get it. I hope he doesn't get mad, and hopefully they work it out. Hate to think of him leaving like this.

I'm doing my best to stay awake for the rest of this, but I have a feeling I'm gonna be finishing this tomorrow! I'd stay up all night reading if I didn't have to be up at 6 a.m. The kids gotta get up for school, though, whether I like it or not...

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Whew, girl, that was hot! I get the feeling that it meant more than just a regular fuck, too, for both of them, though I'm not sure how they'll be able to have a normal relationship. He's fucked up and she's a hooker! But then, if they both want it badly enough, it'll work. It seems like she's able to help him deal with whatever it is that's freaking him out, and who knows, maybe he'll be good for her, too. I can't wait to see how this goes. I'm especially curious to know when they'll have sex without her being paid for it! All in good time, I'm sure.

I want to read all of this tonight, so I'm gonna shut up and go read more!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Well, I was right again! He did meet her at the club. Sort of. I was kind of wondering, actually, as he doesn't seem the sort of guy to hang out at strip clubs, but then again, I don't know him well enough yet, so maybe he does! I'm so curious to see what happens next. I'm glad, actually, that they didn't have sex right off the bat, and I'm kind of hoping that they don't now, either. Maybe he really does just want to talk to her! Will he tell her his story? I hope so, since I'm dying to know what's going on with him and why he's so messed up. And will she spill some of her secrets, too? Why is she where she is, working as a prositute and, I assume, stripper? Is this Mallory's story similar to the movie Mallory's?

By the way, I'd love longer chapters, so I'm hoping they get longer as we go!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
So I guessed right. She was feeling something for him, though she wasn't very happy about it. I'm glad that she felt more for him than just another john. She doesn't know he was in the dark about her being a prostitute, though, right? I wonder what she would've thought if she'd known. He wasn't just flirting with her, knowing he was going to have sex with her no matter what. He really liked her. I hope she finds that out eventually, that he was being sincere.

I'm guessing he meets her in the club? Or, since they live in the same neighborhood, maybe they run into each other locally? Either way, I'm looking forward to their nexct meeting. Can't wait to see how it goes.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Oh, no! Okay, so I know I read the summary and knew the situation, but damn, how sad was this? The poor guy! I want to hug him even more now. I think I remember you said you're going to do both pov's, so I'm really curious to read Mallory's. I know she was there for the money, or assume so, but I'm curious to see if she felt anything more. He was so sweet, and nervous, and was really liking her, so I'm hoping she was feeling the same. Was she just upset that he rejected her and that's why she was so crude and ran out of there? Now I'm wondering how they meet up again. Hmmm... Okay, so I'm off to read more. I knew I was gonna wanna read the whole thing once I started!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Hey, girl, I'm finally getting a chance to read this! It's still the weekend, though, so it counts! I can tell already I'm gonna wanna stay up all night reading this. Guess it's good there aren't a lot of chapters! So far, I'm loving it. Tyler is adorable and sad and I can't wait to see where this goes. I just wanna hug him! And Mallory's got a story, too, and I can't wait till we start learning more about them. I'm curious how much of Tyler's story will be the same as the movie, though, of course, I'm hoping this isn't the year 2001. I assume the incident he's thinking about is his brother's suicide? Or are you changing things up a lot from the movie? Either way, I'm looking forward to more. Great job so far.

marce leighton chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
i love this chapter too, please tell me when the next chapter is out..
bellastew chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
"I need you too." *swoon* OMG that's was awesome!
bellastew chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
Wow, great chapter! It was nice seeing how her head works when she's at work. I knew Tyler would go there after she texted him... But I was afraid that once he got there he would see her in action and miht ger hurt, i mean, he did, but physically.
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »