Reviews for It's All On You
R4ch3 chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
Uhm, yeah, HEY! How are you?

Well, I just wanted to say, that I have read many many fanfics before... But, I definitely love urs! It's just amazing... I love the way u detail evrything, you are such a good writer, congratulations! Keep writing, and I can't wait for the next chapter :3..
MyPerfectEdward chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
really really good! love it xD
2010cookie chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
FUCKING AWASOME! MOOOOOREEE! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
Marie chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
FUCKING PERFECT! I LOVE IT

SRLY, IT WAS AMAZING, THE BEST FIC EVER!

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T TAKE TOO LONG TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER )

XX
Charlie Belle chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
OMFG!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

When you told me I would love this chapter, I was not expecting that! I was expecting awesome. But this is beyond awesome. I have NEVER read a suck a well written chapter like this one. IT WAS PERFECTION! OMFG! I am shaking, and on the verge of crying. OMG. So good :D

Ok, I am calm to write a coherent review.

Now, first starting off. I love how you started with Mallory. I could feel her panic attack. If that is what you would call it. I wanted to be there and hold her and stuff. But then, we got to the good part. Tyler.

Oh man. When I read that, I was imagining the fight scene in Remember Me. When he was just, fucking, kicked the living shit out of that douche. And then getting all bloody in the end. Being hot and what not. Then with Tyler and Mallory, walking together, it was like a movie in my head. I wish this was a movie. I want to watch the fanfic so bad!

And now, when she was crying. It opened a new door with Mallory. We never saw her cry in Welcome to the Riley's. At least, I don't remember. And just like that, totally staying true to character, she flipped.

I love love love, how possessive Tyler is of Mallory. I love how you have him lover her so much, even though they haven't said it and shit, that he can't let her go. I fucking love that. They are so broken, and you are writing that out perfectly.

When Mallory said "You can't fix me". I feel that Tyler can. And I wanted to cry through out this whole chapter. I was shaking. I have grown attached to your characters. This chapter is on a whole other level for me. It better then both movies. This fucking needs to be one...

...Oh, and hot lemon, btw. It was fucking sexy as shit. And dirrrrrrty talking Tyler. Makes me believe Rob would say that i read like. Lol. And that last line, ugh, tugged at my heart strings.

Great job. I am done rambling about your fuck awesome chapter. Nice talking to you my tumblr...fiance?

Charlie (aka londonhippie)
car chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
i loved this chapter... it shows that Mallory isn't a heartless girl and that she's just like everyone else and just needs someone to need her as she needs them... i really liked that she has depth to her and that she isn't one sided.. i hope that she ends up quiting her job for Tyler
car chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
I liked this chapter very much i thought that it was just going to be all about Tyler's issues and now i understand what Mallory goes through ...i didn't mind the mistakes im just glad you updated
Alba-reader chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
oh oh...

me

likes

Mallory

she sure is direct! GET OUT,NOW! WOW!
Alba-reader chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
um...um... this was hot and heavy! and I seriously think Tyler needs to get off that dark cloud but won't be doing it any time soon...
Alba-reader chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I'm loving the chapters just as they are !
Alba-reader chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
runs to read the next chapter...
Alba-reader chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
oh wow wow wow!

this is GREAT and amazing opening great characters just the right amount of teasing PLUS! the quote I posted over at tumblr! you have it HERE! so YEY! keep it up I'm definitely reading it all just in one sit!
Charlie Belle chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Fuck!

That was an awesome chapter. I love how we got to see into Mallory's head a little it. I love how she isn't jumping this, and you kept to her still being unsure and a little lost in the whole relationship thing. The moment where she texted Tyler, that was cute. It seemed natural, but a little surprising at the same time.

The point where the other guy came in, I had a feeling he was going to e trouble. You introduce him perfectly. And I can't wait to see why and how Tyler showed up there. Him being so protective of her is fucking sexy. And is true to Tyler. Keeping these character's how they are, yet putting your own twist, is working out beautifully.

This is turning out to be a beautifully written story. Keep up the good work :D
Jamie chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
please update soon! i love it :)
Trakzh chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
i love your story . and i think it's by far the best tyler/mallory fanfic on . but maybe you should sit down every once in a while and work on your outline a bit , just to make it even better . :) i'm not trying to be harsh or anything , just offering constructive critisism
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »