Reviews for It's All On You
Charlie Belle chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Fuck!

That was an awesome chapter. I love how we got to see into Mallory's head a little it. I love how she isn't jumping this, and you kept to her still being unsure and a little lost in the whole relationship thing. The moment where she texted Tyler, that was cute. It seemed natural, but a little surprising at the same time.

The point where the other guy came in, I had a feeling he was going to e trouble. You introduce him perfectly. And I can't wait to see why and how Tyler showed up there. Him being so protective of her is fucking sexy. And is true to Tyler. Keeping these character's how they are, yet putting your own twist, is working out beautifully.

This is turning out to be a beautifully written story. Keep up the good work :D
Jamie chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
please update soon! i love it :)
Trakzh chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
i love your story . and i think it's by far the best tyler/mallory fanfic on . but maybe you should sit down every once in a while and work on your outline a bit , just to make it even better . :) i'm not trying to be harsh or anything , just offering constructive critisism
marce leighton chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
When you are gona publish the next chapter?
2010cookie chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
Yoooooooo!You need to write more! Like I hope to see like 60 chapters! Lmao! Yeah! Its THAT good. I would recomend, however, that you work on you writing craft and also make your chapters lol! And also make your chapters longer if you can.! LOVE it!
live4ever chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
I really love your fic. It's my first non twilight fic.

I loved remember me et welcome to the rileys and i think you do a great job writing about those 2 caracters. I love your Mallory and your Tyler. Can't wait for the next chapter!;)
robsessed1123 chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
i jus wanna say that this iz my 1st non edward & bella fic.. & im seriously luvin it.. pimped u 2 sum friendz.. thx so much 4 sharing! laterz bb ;)
marce leighton chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
please make more chapters.. i love it..
marce leighton chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Is really good.. hahaha i enjoy it..
Charlie Belle chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Love every single song on the soundtrack. Going to listen to each and everyone. And I love Adele also, and Mumford, Kings of Leon, Marcus. I agree with you about 'I was Broken.' Rob's voice is beautiful in that song. Great job with the story. keep it you :D
Charlie Belle chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Someone got laid. I am so happy you updated. This story is fucking amazing.
katie chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
i'm really liking this story! :) please update soon!
bellastew chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
OMG! I've read a tyler/mallory story before and every time I think I know where you're going you completely surprise me! Loved that yelling at Tyler's mom!
Bee love's Robsten chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Haha, best ending to the dinner with Mallory telling his parents she's a prostitute. Also loved his parent's names, Diana and Charles! I feel like these guys are moving fast, but hopefully they don't get themselves hurt. Good lemon to end it all. Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Now I can't wait for the next part! It's so well written. I hope the story isn't gonna go smoothly though. I'd like to see them experience ever more difficulties to be together. Hopefully Mallory takes a long time before she decides to leave her job so we can see how Tyler deals with it Great job anyway! :)
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »