Reviews for It's All On You
live4ever chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
I really love your fic. It's my first non twilight fic.

I loved remember me et welcome to the rileys and i think you do a great job writing about those 2 caracters. I love your Mallory and your Tyler. Can't wait for the next chapter!;)
robsessed1123 chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
i jus wanna say that this iz my 1st non edward & bella fic.. & im seriously luvin it.. pimped u 2 sum friendz.. thx so much 4 sharing! laterz bb ;)
marce leighton chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
please make more chapters.. i love it..
marce leighton chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Is really good.. hahaha i enjoy it..
Charlie Belle chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Love every single song on the soundtrack. Going to listen to each and everyone. And I love Adele also, and Mumford, Kings of Leon, Marcus. I agree with you about 'I was Broken.' Rob's voice is beautiful in that song. Great job with the story. keep it you :D
Charlie Belle chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Someone got laid. I am so happy you updated. This story is fucking amazing.
katie chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
i'm really liking this story! :) please update soon!
bellastew chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
OMG! I've read a tyler/mallory story before and every time I think I know where you're going you completely surprise me! Loved that yelling at Tyler's mom!
Bee love's Robsten chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Haha, best ending to the dinner with Mallory telling his parents she's a prostitute. Also loved his parent's names, Diana and Charles! I feel like these guys are moving fast, but hopefully they don't get themselves hurt. Good lemon to end it all. Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Now I can't wait for the next part! It's so well written. I hope the story isn't gonna go smoothly though. I'd like to see them experience ever more difficulties to be together. Hopefully Mallory takes a long time before she decides to leave her job so we can see how Tyler deals with it Great job anyway! :)
Charlie Belle chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
Wow. I like how you made Tyler's mom bitchy. I imagine Lois as his mother for some reason. This chapter was really good. Love the sexual tension, I know its only a matter of time before they fuck each other. Love it.
azilized chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
it's a really nice you.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
This is so good but it's too short! I can't wait for more!
Nina Fly chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Ugh that was too short! It's like I'm reading a book and I can't turn the page! Frustrating! But I love it, and I'll make myself be patient :)

-Nina
bellastew chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
ooops, I'm afraid of this dinner! lol
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »