Reviews for It's All On You
charliebelle chapter 40 . 3/4/2012
H-O-T!

stayed up for this update, and I'm glad I did. So good and hot. He fucked her in public. Jffjdasfcjkd! In his hot, dominating Tyler ways...which I love! This outtake is perfect. The cherry on top of this tyllory Sunday

Xoxo

Bunny_Charlie
Cori chapter 40 . 3/4/2012
OMFG THIS FUCKING LEMON IS OMFG JFGBHJGJKASBHDJGJFD SO FUCKING HOT AND SO TYLLORY TO DO IT OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE THAT.

OMFG SO FUCKING HOT THEM UP AGAINST THE TREE AND SHIT UNFFFFFFFFFFFF

I GOT WET AND HORNY FOR SURE. AND THAT MEANS THAT U DID UR JOB CORRECTLY.

I'M SOO SAD THAT IAOY IS LIKE OFFICIALLY OVER :'( BUT I AM EXCITED FOR UR FUTURE PROJECTS!

I CANT WAIT FOR ALL OF UR LEMONY GOODNESS IN THE FUTURE TO SOAK UP MY PANTIES. ;) THAT IS WHAT U DO BEST (soak my panties;) ) hahahah i fucking love you meowface! thanks for thanking me in ur AN once again. YOU FUCKING ROCK.

LOVE, MEOWFACE
MEL-to-the-MO chapter 40 . 3/4/2012
You have now made me want to have sex in a park and get dirty, verrry dirty! ;) Now .. if I could just find my Tyler to complete this ULTIMATE fantasy! :)
There-Is-No-Dawn-At-Twilight chapter 39 . 3/3/2012
Okay .. so I read the whole story and I thought that instead of doing a load of reviews I'd do one big one!

I LOVE this story. Everything about it. I love how you kept Mallory's personality consistent and Tyler's also. I also really enjoyed how you worked up to the relationship, you didn't do what a lot of authors do and get right up in there and have Tyler say "I love you" in the second chapter. ;)

There's so much more that I loved but cos' there's so much I'm having difficulty remembering!

...oh, and I'm glad that you finally completed it! Cannot wait for the sequel! xx
vivita126 chapter 39 . 3/2/2012
Awww the ending was perfection! Like I said to you earlier on tumblr, I couldn't bring myself to the actual ending of this story :'')I was in complete denial! I'm glad this won't be my goodbye to the Tyllory world since you've made me fall in love with them so much. I just can't wait for the sequel and to finally know what you have in store for us.

Much love,

Vivi
screwmekstew chapter 39 . 3/1/2012
oooooh my god!

I fucking loved the last chapter - it was just perfect. I don't even know what to tell you but to say I love you - I'm very excited for "Souls misunderstood" & I'm really glad that I don't have to say goodbye to Tyllory this night.

Thank you.. so much!

Anna
Stinepiigen chapter 39 . 2/29/2012
...I don't know what to say. How to begin this perfectly, how to write the perfect last review. Oh my god, the last review? That just can't be right..but it is. I'm very glad it ended, but at the same time it's sad. And then it's actually not, because our time with Tyler and Mallory isn't finished. I can tell you that I really love you for choosing this end. It was absolutly perfect. Just what i wished. Well, I wished they took off from NY at some point, and I'm glad they do. They really, really needed that. I do feel so so sorry for Mallory. She's dealing with so much. I can imagine getting flashbacks ALL the time. It must be horrible. Pain over and over and over. I do understand why she wants that conversation with Tyler. They need to have it. They can't just ignore it. I also feel sorry for Tyler. He deals with this just as much as Mallory does. It must be hard always to be supportive. I know, he loves her and stuff. but still..I think no matter who it was, it would still be hard. But it turned out perfect. I do love that they can be together now, without worrying about Max or some other problem. They can just be themselves. Actually, when you think about it, they really need to leave. They just can't live with Aiden. No way! They need their own place. Like, how are you supposed to keep anything private when your friend is always there? That's completely impossible. It was a very good choice to move. Tyler, I love you for saying that. Mallory, I love you for being brave and doing it.

Woow, when you think about it they've changed a lot. Look at them now, and then look at them 38 chapters ago. Seriously, they've changed each other. The important thing is that they love each other, forever 3

i do have one confession: I didn't cry. And don't think "oh no she didn't love it." or something like that, i DID! Every single one of it. Every fucking chapter. EVERYTHING! I'm just really not the type of girl who cries over movies or books. I'm not even sure I would cry if I saw Robsten together in real life. And I know, something is wrong with me. Sometimes I just really wished I could just do that. Then people actually would believe that I cared about it. That I loved it with my whole heart. Sometimes I just feel people don't understand how much it means to me, because I don't show that kind of emotions. I really, truely hope you're not one of them. Believe me when I say this:

Clary, I love you. I love your work. I love this fanfic. I just love everything. This fanfic really has been one of the best I've ever written. I really cared a lot about it, every single chapter. I still do. I've enjoyed sitting in my bed reading it every time. You take me into another world. And it's been fantastic. I can't thank you enough for writing this. Also because I really love the two characters Tyler and Mallory. Another thing I love about you is, that you listen. You're not one of those fanfic authors who just say "Thank you" and then leave it there. You're actually interested in other peoples thoughts. You want to hear what I think will happened. And maybe make that come true. I know it's a very little thing, but you don't know how happy I was when you mentioned me in your fanfic. It was... unbelievable. Just the fact that you gave me that foodsex..awww. Not that I'm a fucking perv or anything, I just thought it fit with the story. That's all. But you wrote it and I keep loving you for that. I LOVE YOU! For the first time I felt noticed and thank you so much. I actually meant so much to me, that it got in my diary. Just saying. That tells a lot. Thank you for letting me in. Thank you for letting me into your "group" on twitter. That way I've discovered other amazing people and fanfics - I talk about Charlie's right now :D I need to thank you for a lot of things, but I can't say all of them Just thank you for being my hero3 Even though you didn't won that Short Award, you won many peoples heart. In my eyes you're a winner. I hope I've said all the things I wanted to say. And I hope you believe them.

there's only left to say that I'm looking very much forward to Souls Misunderstood, but also more chapters from Don't you remember. I still love that fanfic VERY much too 3 Keep up with your amazing world, keep being you.

"Just be healthy and fuck everyone!"

If you ever get haters, then write me and don't fucking care. They don't deserve to be cared about.

I love you.

Stine
Ennasus96 chapter 39 . 2/29/2012
The ending was perfect. It was everything and even more.

And I cried, but who can blame me? You seriously ended this in the most amazing, perfect, "wow"-way. I just love it. Their love is just.. I don't know which words to use other than speechless.

I'm sad that IAOY is over. I read it from the beginning. I have alot to thank you for.

And a sequel.. The world is a perfect place rigt now. I'm so excited to see what will happen and how you are gonna write everything!

Yes, short review. But what can I do when you make me speechless?

I love this story, the characters, what they have gone through, the ending, and I love you.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 39 . 2/28/2012
Hey, girl. I told ya I'd read it tonight! I'm heading off to bed (earlier than usual, what do ya know), but I wanted to read this chapter first.

I am SOOOO happy you ended it this way! I've said it all along that I wished they could just leave the city and go somewhere new to start over. It was the only thing I could imagine for them. There were too many bad memories there and I'm not sure they could ever have gotten past what happened if they'd stayed there. Besides, they needed to be in a place that was theirs, where they could start fresh and begin their lives together. I just loved it. You had me in happy tears at the end, but then, I'm a wuss...

I so loved everything in this chapter. I loved the way he took care of her, and I loved that he was so worried about her. I can imagine how helpless he must have felt, so I'm glad she they talked and he assured he'd forgiven her, and hopefully she can forgive herself, too. I'm also thrilled that she said yes and now they'll go somewhere new. I'm really curious where that will be, and that little sneak of the sequel has me even more curious! And what could happen on a visit back home to the city? Hmmm... Hope it's not too bad, but I can't wait to see what you've come up with.

I'm also looking forward to more DYR. Soon(hint, hint)? I really am enjoying it.

More soon!

Debbie
karmenmasen chapter 39 . 2/27/2012
I really like the way you segued in to the sequel. I cant wait for the next chapter into their lives. It kinda sucks that you didn't get to finish IAOY on the day you planned it, the 14th, regardless it was a great fic
SteTrajano chapter 39 . 2/27/2012
It's over! [

I like how it ended, as you want to do a sequence, you let the door opened to that!
someone who loves your fanfics chapter 39 . 2/27/2012
oh god. i fucking cried reading the last chapter. you did it so well... and i'm sure everyone loves the way you ended it so yeah. and I can't wait for the sequel. anyways please continue DYR. it's been a while you know... i love you
marcela leighton chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
im so proud of you and your fanfic, i absolutely love it... please keep writing Dont you remember. i think you improve with each chapter, i will never forget Its all on you never! :)
I loved it! I love you! xx
Stewycious chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
you know what? i really love the way you end this story. even if it's hard for me to realize that it's over... but the thing that makes me feeling calmer is that you'll write the sequel of this. and i'm so can't wait for it!

keep it up, love!