Reviews for It's All On You
Ebony chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
CAN I JUST SAY THAT THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT ENDING EVER. YOU ENDED THIS FIC AMAZINGLY. I CANNOT WAIT FOR SOULS MISUNDERSTOOD AND MORE DYR OF COURSE. ;) YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT E/B FIC. ;)

ANYWAYS YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING WRITER AND IM 1000% SURE THAT YOU WILL ONE DAY BE PUBLISHED. BC YOUR WRITING IS REALLY THAT AMAZING.

PLEASE DONT FORGET HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND HOW ONE DAY WE WILL BE BFFS. ;) LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
rjcarreno77 chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
Wonderful chapter. :)

I love how Tyler has been doing his best to take care of Mallory as she recovers from the trauma of what's happened to her.

Loved how Tyler was able to reassure Mallory that he has forgiven her for what happened. And is making sure that she forgives herself.

I love his idea of leaving New York and starting their lives over in a new city. But only if she went with him. ;)

Glad that Mallory did agree on leaving with Tyler.

I'm sad that this was the last chapter. But this last chapter was so fantastic. The ending was perfect!

And I'm super excited for the sequel "Souls Misunderstood". :D
rklionandlamb chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
I can't Believe IAOY is over OMG it's my Favorite fanfic Everand the BEST I NEVER READ !

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for this Wonderful Beautiful story

I'm gonna cry I love Tyler & Mallory so much ! Seriously you're the BEST fic writer EVER !

Never stop write story YOU ROCK !

Now one of my Dream is to see IAOY as a Movie & Book

Thank you for all this time we spend with Tyllory 3 3
RobandKrislove chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
awww...I really love the End. I'm really excited for Souls Misunderstood. The whole ride through this fanfic was amazing. It was tough, made me cry, made me laugh, made me go awww...

I always searched for a great no beyond amazing Mallory/ Tyler fanfic. I read Fix you by HeartK it and every other Tyllory fanfic i can find but yours...I dont have words anymore.

Fanfics like that a really hard to find. At the end of this chapter I was really sad that it's over but then I read about a sequel and I was sure no matter how you will turn the story to the best.

Thanks for such an amazing ride and I cant wait for youre next projects. Love you always...
Charlie Belle chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
I love this chapter, thought it had the perfect ending. Love how they sat there and put everything on the table - and are now able to move on together. The part about them moving came out of left field, but made the most sense for tyler and Mallory. Can't wait for the sequel, sounds promising.
lucy craig chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
myppe chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
loved it...
HockeyChick10 chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
Hooray for them finally finding happiness and forgiveness!

Great story, girlie :)
NJSilla chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
MALLORY THIS WAS THE PERFECT ENDING EVER!

YOU ENDED IT SO GOOD, I CANT WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

I CANT I NEED THE SEQUEL LIKE I NOW IM GOING TO DIE WITH IT

"SOULS MISUNDERSTOOD" ITS THE BEST NAME EVER!

i AM NOY A MESS

I CANT

IDK

HOW TO

FUNCTION

IDK

IM JSUT LIKE

OMG

MALLORY HAS CHANGED SO MUCH I FEEL!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THEY LIFES EVOLUTION

I MEAN IS THAT EVEN A WORD

IDK!

I FEEL NUMB!

AND THE LYRICS AT THE END WAS LIKE JUST ZSXDCVFGBNM,.

I LOVE YOU CLARY,

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING STORY!
Cori chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
OMFG you have no idea how happy i am that all is forgiven and that theyre moving away. i wanted this sfm and its fucking perfect. the "ending" is fucking so perfect. i cant even. it is legit EXACTLY what i wanted !

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR SOULS MISUNDERSTOOD YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA!

I LOVE YOU MEOW FACE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING TYLLORY JOURNEY. I AM JUST SO FUCKING GRATEFUL THAT YOU ACCIDENTALLY MENTIONED ME THAT ONE DAY ABOUT UR FIC. IT IS PROBABLY THE BEST FUCKING ACCIDENT THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME IN MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW. AND I CANT WAIT FOR ALL OF UR OTHER AMAZING FICS!

lOVE, YOUR MEOWFACE :DDD

CAN'T FUCKING FUCKING WAIT FOR SOULS MISUNDERSTOOD

OMG SGCTDSCHFGREGR

GYFDGDE
Stewycious chapter 38 . 2/25/2012
omg.. i really can't wait for the update... but it brings me into a sad moment when i know this story would be finish soon :'(

tyllory rules the world!
vivita126 chapter 38 . 2/24/2012
I freaking worship this story! I love it! I'm glad Ty & Mal are making their relationship work again :'') They deserve happiness. I don't want it to end, but all things must, right? In the mean time I'm looking forward for what's coming.
have you read the first chapter of my fanfic Never Think? I used this line: Her skin is so pale its almost translucent. I just thought maybe you read it. I don't mind it was just like..woah haha. I love your story btw. xx
myppe chapter 38 . 2/18/2012