Reviews for It's All On You
screwmekstew chapter 38 . 2/18/2012
Thank you so much :) It's making me really sad that there will only be one more chapter, but it's fine.. The story is just beautiful, I love it - and this chapter was amazing..

Tyler is so cute :) Never leaving her, always at her side.. I'm sorry, normally I'm writing a pretty long review but I'm not able to say anything - I completely lost my words.

I love you :D

Anna.
marylin-stewart chapter 38 . 2/18/2012
There cannot be one more chapter, there should be more! This is honestly the BEST Tyllory story Ive read so far, you've got to continue it D:
lucy craig chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
Fabulous. I want a film to be made of this fic!
SteTrajano chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
Just one more chapter? Really? I was thinking that you would write a little bit more about their demons (past)...

And forgot to say in my last review, but I thought she was pregnant... 'Cause she felt sick sometimes and wasn't using condoms with Tyler... But.. as she was a prostitute I guess she was on birth control, right? Not only using condoms as protection.

And they're still fucked up emotionally to have a child... Maybe in the future, hun? :)

Hope you can uptade soon.
RobandKrislove chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
We waited a little bit for this chapter but it was all worth it. I love youre writing and I cant wait for the chapter and the outtake. I'm a huge Tyllory fan you know, but Dont you remember rocks too so I cant wait for more. Love you :-***
Cyaneifa123 chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
I'm so relieved that Tyler didn't got o jail :) Really nice chapter, very sweet... Wish everything will be fine for them from now on... please post the next one :))
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
For once, I was on-line when your update popped up and I was so happy I had time to actually read it right then and there! Ahhh, I'm so happy things are finally looking up for these two. It's been a long and very bumpy road for them, hasn't it? But they've made it. Can't wait to see where you take them next. I'm really curious about what they'll do now that Max isn't a threat anymore. Will they stay in the city? Will they move somewhere new and start over? I hope you give us a peek at their future. I'd so love to know they're somewhere together and happy. I was glad you had him beginning to mend the fences with his father, too. I don't know that they'll ever be close, but at least he doesn't hate him like he did before. I was relieved his dad helped him when he needed it. Maybe there's hope for more there, as well.

I'm sad there is only one more chapter left, but I've really loved this story. It's gotten better and better as it went along!

Will check out the contest. Wonder if I can guess which one is yours! More on your other story soon? (hint hint!)

Debbie
Stinepiigen chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
Oh god.. you are killing me!

I was so afraid that this was the last chapter, but it's not.. Now I can breathe again.

This is so perfect. Wauw! I LOVE IT! I don't even know what to say.

First of all: You are so fucking sweet3 Just you mentioning me..I-I...I..ehm.. It means so much to me. THIS means so much to me. You know how much I love this and your other fanfic DYR!3 Your writing is so amazing..I can't!

Tyler is so amazing in this chapter. He's a true gentleman. I'm so fucking happy..Finally he realised that he needs her and he needs to forgive her, and now he's just staying with her forever. He is so fucking fantastic. Mallory is a lucky girl3 If I look back in time I see how much these two people have changed. It's unbelieveble. I just love it!

Mallory and Tyler are meant to be together. Just like Romeo and Juliet. They just can't exist without each other.

Also, I really love what Tylers dad did for him. Finally Charles did something good. Tyler really deserved it. If he didn't.. he would be in jail.. and then what would have happend? Can't even think of it..horrible!

The important thing is, that they're together and Mallory is feeling better. Soon she'll be healthy again and strong. Then Tyler won't have to worry about her. Then they can have real sex again - haha 3 Btw really lovely ending on this chapter3 I love it when they say: I love you to each other. just AWWW! :')

Clary, I really don't know what to say right now. Haven't words enough. I'm sorry. I hope you know how I feel about this.

THANK YOU SO MUCH3 I'm so thankful this isn't the end. Looking forward to next chapter once again3

AND, you actually just made my day so much better. you always do! 3 Keep writing, keep staying fucking amazing.

I love you 3
NJSilla chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
FUCK ME!

FOREVER CRYING!

I DON'T WANT THIS TO END, IM HAPPY THEY RE OKAY AND TOGETHER AND SAYING I LOVE YOU TO EACH OTHER SO FUCKING HAPPY BUT FUCK THIS IS ENDING IT HAS BEEN SUCH A ROLLER COASTER RIDE!

SUCH AN AMAZING CHAPTER, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

thank YOU!

I LOVE YOU!1
rjcarreno77 chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
Amazing chapter. :)

I could really feel how scared Mallory was when she was in the hospital.

Loved how Tyler was there to reassure her that everything was alright, and that he wasn't going to leave her. And that was sweet that he was given a makeshift bed in her room.

It was really sweet how he was taking care of her after she was released from the hospital.

The love scene in Tyler's bedroom as so HOT! Yet, it was loving at the same time. 3 :)

And I loved how they both said their "I love you's" at the end of the chapter. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
NabStew chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND THE LEMON TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I MISSED THIS TWO SFMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hahaha ok, sorry for the caps and all

hahahahaha

1 chap and an outtake omg :'(

SERIOUSLY CLARY, THIS IS AMAZINGGGGG

ILY BAM

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT AND AT THE SAME TIME, DON'T WANT IT HAHAAHAHA

Thanks for this epic fic :')
CORI chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
OMFG I WANT TO START BY SAYING THANK U SFM FOR THANKING ME IN UR A/N. UR THE FUCKING BEST AND I LOVE HELPING U WITH THIS FIC. :D

OKAY SO WOW THAT CH WAS AMAZING JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS DUHH.

SO MANY FUCKING FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS I HAVE GOING THROUGH MY BODY RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN THEM.

HAPPY MAX IS FOR SURE DEAD DEAD.

It really seems like both Mal and Ty have changed bc of what happened. They seem more connected and more... free to feel the way they really want to. And i fucking love it.

I'm happy Tylers dad helped him out even if it was for his own benefit.

ANYWHO LETS TALK ABOUT THAT LEMON. OMFG THEY TOTES JUST MADE LOVE. JDGFJKASGDFDASJGH AT LEAST THATS HOW I SAW IT HAHA.

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CH AND THE OUTTAKE. JGSJKDJKDFGBJAH SOOO EXCITED!

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAL,

love your meowface
HockeyChick10 chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
I loved Tyler's bedside manner ;)

Aww...loved the shoutout :) Glad I could help you...at least sometimes lol
Charlie Belle chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
Sorry if this review sucks, I am running on 23% energy at the moment.

But this chapter was just what I needed. Mallory's opening POV was heart breaking - but totally understanding. She went through some traumatic shit, and it would be shocking if she didn't have some PSD.

I looooooooooooooove Tyler more now. How he was holding her and wanting to taker care of her, and just be there for her. That was so eugiwnjkaqw, made me wanna hug the boy.

His dad, ewwww. He can go suck a dick or die in a ditch for all I care.

I like how Mallory was begging for sex, and Tyler was like

"No, we mustn't". But his dick was like "Fuck that pussy!" It was a short, but sweet lemon. I love reading them in his POV more for some odd reason. I love it.

So sad its ending though

*cries herself to sleep*

Love you, and thanks for the mention above. Because of this story we have become dear dear friends, i see you as my best friend. Don't give a fuck if we can't physically hang out. You are my bestie/wifeyy. Love you,

Bunny_Charlie
evelyn chapter 37 . 2/14/2012
looved it :) soo good, cant wait to read the next chapter
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »