Reviews for It's All On You
FlappyNinja chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
:))))
SteTrajano chapter 37 . 2/10/2012
Ok... I just found this fic on tumblr and thought: Tyler and Mallory? Fuck yeah!

Really, I've always wanted to read a story with them!

And... I truly like your story! Sometimes I just wanted to slap Mallory, but everything makes sense.. She's young, even if she doesn't accept it. She's alone, lost, confused... Not used to have someone that cares for her.

And Tyler.. I don't have nothing bad to say about him... He was lost, in pain, but he wanted to change for Mallory! Always being nice when she was a bitch, being romantic, trying to help... He's really sweet.

So... some things that I didn't like...

First, I think that everything happened so fast! They met, they dated, they fell in love, Mallory quitted her job... We don't really have a timeline... for me 5 months passed, but what, just 1 month really?

Second, I think that the Neil and Nick's thing was too much... Tyler could appear in that moment.. Seriously... not good. /

It's it...

I'm anxious for the next chapter! Hope Tyler doesn't listening to her e that he will bring her to an hospital! And they need to talk! A relashionship is not just fuck! Ok, Mallory is not used to that, but she has to try...
Cool Name chapter 37 . 2/6/2012
I know i say this a billion times on reviews and twitter but THIS NEEDS TO BE A BOOK OR A MOVIE AGGGGHGHHHHHHH!

Poor Mallory, I can just imagine her being beaten by the ass hole, scumbag the thought brings me to tears, and Tyler killed him! YES! Max is gone! *does happy dance* UPDATE SOON or I'll ROFCABIBTNNC (Rolling on the floor crying, becoming impatient because there's no new chapter)

You R Brilliant, Amazing, Wonderful and so much more Clary! I'll be waiting for the next chapter...

P.S I think I might make an edit or movie poster even though I'm crap and edits and stuff like that, if I make it i'll tweet it 3

;)
Ennasus96 chapter 37 . 2/6/2012
I don't have words to describe this, I really don't, at all. It's just.. everything.
allison chapter 37 . 2/5/2012
OMFG! you are good with cliffhangers! I am in love with this fic soo much!

The song i found was good with this chapter and the 3 chapter before it is "Love the way you lie part 2" by Rihanna && Eminem!

Please update soon! love you
Cassie Gonzalez chapter 37 . 2/4/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. Well, I love every chapter but this one was probably my favorite. I love your writing as well, keep it up! Can't wait for next chapter :)
chelsea chapter 37 . 2/3/2012
SO AMAZING!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2012
THIS LETTER BROKE MY HEART. I HOPE THAT TYLER ACTUALLY READS THE LETTER.
DEAD BUNNY chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!

THAT WAS SOO MUCH SHIT GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER

OMFG

MAX IS DEAD

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY!

AND I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY THAT TYLER CAME TO SAVE HER

OMFG

YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS!
FUCK ME chapter 21 . 2/2/2012
CAN TYLER FUCK ME LIKE THAT! UNF! "PRETTY PINK PUSSY" FUCK ME! THAT WAS GOOD. YOU ARE AMAZING!
TEAM MALLORY chapter 18 . 2/2/2012
I AM ON TEAM MALLORY! SHE DID THE RIGHT THING TO QUIT. BUT WILL THAT COME AND BITE HER IN THE ASS! I HOPE NOT
Ebony chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
OMFG ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? I SWEAR I HAD A HEART ATTACK, A SEIZURE, AND 18 STROKES READING THIS CHAPTER. JGJDBJFHSJHKANGJAKLJD

*BOWS DOWN TO THY QUEEN BELLACLARY*
vivita126 chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
Max is a mother fucking son of a bitch! Im glad is fucking dead! Ugh! Poor Mal :( got all beaten *cries* Tyler came to the rescue and theyre back together and they love each other :''') so many feelings.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
Boy, you sure put us through the ringer with this chapter! I feel like I was right there with them. I knew Max was coming-I knew it! I couldn't figure out why he'd waited so long, but he was just biding his time, waiting for the right moment to get her alone. The one thing that surprised me, though, was that he left her there alive. I figured he'd take the chance and kill her right then. Glad he didn't, of course, and glad Tyler was there when he came back, though I'll admit I was terrified that it was Tyler who got shot! I kind of figured it wasn't, though, since the story's nearly over, but you never know!

Can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm so relieved they're on the way to working it out. Maybe they can move away and start over fresh? Either way, I'm hoping you give us a little epi that tells what happens to them in the future. I'm hoping Bella finds a job cooking somewhere. Anything that has nothing to do with dancing or stripping!

Debbie
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 36 . 2/2/2012
Had to stop reading to get the kids dinner! Yeah, they have to eat, whether I want to keep reading or not, ha ha!

So, finally, I think Mallory's finally getting it! She's finally coming around, and Tyler, too, it seems. I'm relieved, if a little surprised. But I think they both realized how miserable they were without each other, and that has to count for something, right?

I'm so happy they're going to talk. It's long-past due. Of course, what I'm wondering is why Max's man hasn't come after them. I keep expecting it to happen. I can't imagine Max has just forgotten about it all.

Okay, going to go read the next chapter while I have a few minutes.

Debbie