Reviews for It's All On You
HockeyChick10 chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
I loved Tyler's bedside manner ;)

Aww...loved the shoutout :) Glad I could help you...at least sometimes lol
Charlie Belle chapter 38 . 2/17/2012
Sorry if this review sucks, I am running on 23% energy at the moment.

But this chapter was just what I needed. Mallory's opening POV was heart breaking - but totally understanding. She went through some traumatic shit, and it would be shocking if she didn't have some PSD.

I looooooooooooooove Tyler more now. How he was holding her and wanting to taker care of her, and just be there for her. That was so eugiwnjkaqw, made me wanna hug the boy.

His dad, ewwww. He can go suck a dick or die in a ditch for all I care.

I like how Mallory was begging for sex, and Tyler was like

"No, we mustn't". But his dick was like "Fuck that pussy!" It was a short, but sweet lemon. I love reading them in his POV more for some odd reason. I love it.

So sad its ending though

*cries herself to sleep*

Love you, and thanks for the mention above. Because of this story we have become dear dear friends, i see you as my best friend. Don't give a fuck if we can't physically hang out. You are my bestie/wifeyy. Love you,

Bunny_Charlie
evelyn chapter 37 . 2/14/2012
looved it :) soo good, cant wait to read the next chapter
FlappyNinja chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
:))))
SteTrajano chapter 37 . 2/10/2012
Ok... I just found this fic on tumblr and thought: Tyler and Mallory? Fuck yeah!

Really, I've always wanted to read a story with them!

And... I truly like your story! Sometimes I just wanted to slap Mallory, but everything makes sense.. She's young, even if she doesn't accept it. She's alone, lost, confused... Not used to have someone that cares for her.

And Tyler.. I don't have nothing bad to say about him... He was lost, in pain, but he wanted to change for Mallory! Always being nice when she was a bitch, being romantic, trying to help... He's really sweet.

So... some things that I didn't like...

First, I think that everything happened so fast! They met, they dated, they fell in love, Mallory quitted her job... We don't really have a timeline... for me 5 months passed, but what, just 1 month really?

Second, I think that the Neil and Nick's thing was too much... Tyler could appear in that moment.. Seriously... not good. /

It's it...

I'm anxious for the next chapter! Hope Tyler doesn't listening to her e that he will bring her to an hospital! And they need to talk! A relashionship is not just fuck! Ok, Mallory is not used to that, but she has to try...
Cool Name chapter 37 . 2/6/2012
I know i say this a billion times on reviews and twitter but THIS NEEDS TO BE A BOOK OR A MOVIE AGGGGHGHHHHHHH!

Poor Mallory, I can just imagine her being beaten by the ass hole, scumbag the thought brings me to tears, and Tyler killed him! YES! Max is gone! *does happy dance* UPDATE SOON or I'll ROFCABIBTNNC (Rolling on the floor crying, becoming impatient because there's no new chapter)

You R Brilliant, Amazing, Wonderful and so much more Clary! I'll be waiting for the next chapter...

P.S I think I might make an edit or movie poster even though I'm crap and edits and stuff like that, if I make it i'll tweet it 3

;)
Ennasus96 chapter 37 . 2/6/2012
I don't have words to describe this, I really don't, at all. It's just.. everything.
allison chapter 37 . 2/5/2012
OMFG! you are good with cliffhangers! I am in love with this fic soo much!

The song i found was good with this chapter and the 3 chapter before it is "Love the way you lie part 2" by Rihanna && Eminem!

Please update soon! love you
Cassie Gonzalez chapter 37 . 2/4/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. Well, I love every chapter but this one was probably my favorite. I love your writing as well, keep it up! Can't wait for next chapter :)
chelsea chapter 37 . 2/3/2012
SO AMAZING!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2012
THIS LETTER BROKE MY HEART. I HOPE THAT TYLER ACTUALLY READS THE LETTER.
DEAD BUNNY chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!

THAT WAS SOO MUCH SHIT GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER

OMFG

MAX IS DEAD

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY!

AND I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY THAT TYLER CAME TO SAVE HER

OMFG

YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS!
FUCK ME chapter 21 . 2/2/2012
CAN TYLER FUCK ME LIKE THAT! UNF! "PRETTY PINK PUSSY" FUCK ME! THAT WAS GOOD. YOU ARE AMAZING!
TEAM MALLORY chapter 18 . 2/2/2012
I AM ON TEAM MALLORY! SHE DID THE RIGHT THING TO QUIT. BUT WILL THAT COME AND BITE HER IN THE ASS! I HOPE NOT
Ebony chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
OMFG ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? I SWEAR I HAD A HEART ATTACK, A SEIZURE, AND 18 STROKES READING THIS CHAPTER. JGJDBJFHSJHKANGJAKLJD

*BOWS DOWN TO THY QUEEN BELLACLARY*