Reviews for It's All On You
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 33 . 2/2/2012
Oh god - six days and she's just living in her bathroom? I'm afraid to read his POV on this. I so hope he's at least listening to her messages before deleting them, but somehow I doubt it. He must be hurting so bad. So now let's hope he'll open the letter. Guess there's every chance he could just throw it in the garbage, huh? But I hope he doesn't, cuz I have a feeling she's going to pour her heart out, and hopefully what she says will get through to him, make its way past his pain and anger.

Off to read.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 32 . 2/2/2012
Oh god, I am just crying for them both. So sad. I kept hoping he'd relent and go back, but he didn't. And I kept hoping she'd manage to get to her phone and call him, even if it was just to leave a message, though he probably would've just deleted it anyway. Somehow, they have to talk this through, but at this point, I think they have to calm down a little, if that's even possible. Man, you sure know how to break my heart, you know? And now I'm expecting Max-or his henchman-to come in the door at any moment to take one or both of them out. Jeez, I just need to go read more and put myself out of my misery!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 31 . 2/2/2012
Hey, girl. My god, I missed this story! I'm so sorry I've been MIA. My freaking computer died, so I was without internet for the past nearly three weeks! I feel like I've been cut off from the world! I finally got it back and couldn't wait to catch up on your stories. You've been busy while I was away! Man, I picked a tough chapter to come back to. I can imagine how difficult it was to write, cuz it was absolutely heartwrenching to read. I could so see both of their sides, and I just wanted her to scream, "I was doing it to keep Max from killing you!" If only she'd said something to make him listen, but I understand they were both pretty much out of their minds.

Now I'm worried about them and Max coming after them and Mallory just losing it completely and Tyler doing something crazy and stupid in his anger and grief. Yeah, I just really need to go read more now. You definitely freaked me out with this. I felt like I was in the middle of it all, and I'm worn out! The sad thing is that so many times arguments go just like this, with both saying the wrong things and not listening and not saying what they should say. I'm gonna trust that this all works out, but it's obvious they're going to have a tough time until they get there.

Okay, off to read more. That's the only good thing about being away-now there are a few chapters to read with no wait!

Stinepiigen chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
Oh my god. This was so emotional. First I was like no..this can't be Max, it just can't. And then it was..omg. I was so afraid that he would take her and just fuck her. He didn't, and I'm glad, but still.. he hurt her so bad. I fucking hate him. He doesn't deserve to live. Fuck him. Be dead Max. Little weak Mallory just couldn't do anything about it. God, I was so scared that she was dead..oh my god. But then, you would never let her die. I'm so glad Max didn't kill her in the first place. And then Tyler came. He was just so scared. Imagine your love of life isn't in her apartment, but you can see something bad happend. I would be scared to death, forever. I'm so happy he finds her. I feel so sad for what just happend. oh my.. feel like crying. So fucking emotional.

Tyler, i freaking love you. For fighting Max. He's so smart. Finally he can use his skills in a good way. He protects Mallory, saves her. That is real love. And Mallory wanting to protect Tyler is just so amazing. I really love that she tries. She fights for her life - doesn't give up. Tyler makes her strong. And he's just being so smart all the time.

When Max was dead. omg, relieved. That was the best thing that could ever happend in this sitaution. just truely amazing. He's gone, for good. Hard to believe but it's true. And I love the end. Tyler telling her that he won't leave her and that he loves her. Awww.. so sweet3 And perfect end of this.

Even though I hate this happend to Mallory, i hate this fight, i knew something with Max would happend. And it did. But at the same time this was perfect in a way that Tyler realized how much he needed Mallory, so he had to fight for her. keep her alive and kill Max. If Max hasn't been there and Tyler just got to her apartment as he should, I'm not sure everything would have ended up like this did. What I'm trying to say is that this needed to happend. It had too. A normal converstation between them just couldn't work. So as much as I hated this I like it too. The most important thing is that Tyler and Mallory are back together again, and that they've nothing to fear. Well, at least I hope so. Please let not Tyler come to jail..Just get Mallory to the hospital so she can be hole again. We don't like her broken. When her body is hole, she's complete again. Her heart is at least hole now when she got Tyler back.

God, I love this fic so much. I could totally see this as a movie. Well, in my mind it is a movie running. and i love it. It got everything: love, drama, action. Just a perfect movie. And a perfect story. I love it. Looking so much forward to next chapter. I can feel we're getting to the end.. but i don't want it to end. But of course it has too.. I'll try not to think about that right now.

Clary, amazing job as always. Love on you.

ps. sorry I wrote so much that proberly doesn't make sence. That happends when I'm very excited about something.
RobandKrislove chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
Skip the best part? No, definitely not! Fuck this chapter was really really intense. I read it at school under my table ;) I know not really a good place to read but i was so focused like a Drug addict. How amazing is this chapter ? Seriously I mean it's usual for you to write good - correction AMAZING! but to write something like that is really hard and I'm still impressed how you could write like that. I couldnt to be honest. I hope Tyler is not going to jail or something like that but Max is dead now we can Breathe. I hold my breath the whole time through the chapter. Man, I still cant get over it!

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ! Love you :-***
MeggaRobsten chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
First of all, I'd like to say that this is my first serious review for a fanfic. I used to leave reviews like, "oh my god! this chapter is perfect! please please update now!" But since the author of IAOY is very encouraging and too awesome, I felt the desire to give a long and heartfelt review. (Please read this until the end, haha.) Oh and by the way, IAOY is my very first uncompleted fanfic that I read because I like to read fanfics that are finished and I don't have patience for awaiting updates. So I dedicated all these firsts to the author of "It's All On You". I hope I can add a lemon on top of my sweetened heartfelt tyllory intoxicated cake. ;)

Chapter 37 is like WOW. I mean, you BellaClary is one awesome author for always surprising me for every chapter. I always predict what's going to happen next, but like I said, you twist situations like there's no tomorrow. Seriously? Tell me what's your secret. Do you dream this story like SM did? Or you just happen to have the wildest imagination? Haha.

Bringing together Tyler and Mallory is a clever work of fiction already. Two fucked up persons in two different worlds. If I'll start a story like that, it'll turn out to be a fucked up story too. But... I can't say that your story isn't fucked up as well. Though your fucked up story is the better version. I've seen these two movies and I can say that their personalities are not that easy to be paired as a couple. You told us how Mallory and Tyler think of each other and I think the two side of story brought up it's imaginative-movielike version of fiction into this world. And in just that 37 chapters... so many things happened. It's like you're riding in a roller coaster, one day they're fighting, the next day they're fucking. But personally, I came to the point that I nearly threw my phone (it's where I'm reading btw, haha) away because sometimes I hated you for twisting things so badly that it hurts to see Tyler who unconditionally loves Mallory have his heart broken like that. And I almost came to the point that I'm loving Tyler more than I love THE Edward Cullen. hahaha.

And you know what people say... if you get irritated by the author of the story, it means you're loving the story but you just don't even know it... It's all on the author :))

Sometimes there are points in this story that I really can relate to. Mallory's thoughts mostly. She may be the prostitute and the abondoned but I think we have a lot in common. We both are... afraid of love. I hated when a single person comes into my life and make me love him and then leave and fucked up my life. But she's strong and courageous and maybe sometimes... idiot! Hahahaha. Yeah, she is. I mean, if I'm in her situation and I know that Max can kill the person that I love... why still come back to him? For the money? And I'd be honest to Tyler from the very start. She can't be independent forever... and I think I'm speaking for myself too. What the fuck? haha.

I've been reading fanfictions about Edward and Bella and some mature contents but sometimes it just gets boring. Always BDSM and sex but nothing is really happening. But this... is mad. Haha. The hate sex part is really intense and that is what I'm seeking for in a fanfic. My favorite part? It is when Mallory finally says he loves Tyler. The words are perfect, the situation is worst. And you, BellaClary is one fucked up author that is awesome and creative and dramatic. Haha.

So for my appreciation, I created a mixtape for this fanfiction. This may sound lame but IAOY has a special place in my fanfic heart now. I hope you'll find the time to listen to these songs because for me... the lyrics of these songs is like really created for this piece of story. :)

1. All of Me by Angus and Julia Stone - this song reminds me of when Tyler left Mallory alone in her apartment. The lyrics is down right emotional. Exactly what she's feeling about.

2. I'm Here Now by Motopony - well, it's all about Tyler falling inlove for Mallory for the first time, he kept repeating about her smile, it's in the song, it's just the song that makes me think of him.

3. I Will Not Be Broken by Ben Harper - reminds me of Mallory being kidnapped in Nick and Neil's place, she's in the dark place but she should not be broken, she can't be turned down so she stood up and fought till the end.

4. The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script - :"""") yikes! I'm fucking blushing! hahaha. Tyler is just the man who can't be moved. That's all. And I'm totally inlove with him and this song.

5. The Mess I Made by Parachute - ohmygod, this is like a part of the story that I can visualize in a tv with this song playing in the background, the scene where Tyler's putting all his clothes back to the duffel bag and all the time, Mallory's just staring at what she did.

6. Angels or Devils by Dishwalla - it is the song that's incidentally playing in my phone when I was reading Tyllory's making love scene... it's not too lovey-dovey but it sure does mixed up Tyllory's feelings for each other when they're making love. Too damn perfect lyrics. They see love, they see pain but it will take time to fight the demons between them :")

7. Get To You by James Morrison - now I'm getting all toooo sappy... this song reminds me of Tyler's persistent attitude towards Mallory. He'll get to her no matter what Mallory does or said to him. He's just too perfect you know? :")

8. Say (All I Need) by One Republic - for me this is the perfect song for Tyler and Mallory when they are in her bed and Tyler's going to say I love You to Mallory and then a part of him wants to hear from Mallory the... I love you too :") just say it Mallory! Damn it! haha.

9. Broken by Secondhand Serenade - and for my favorite part of the story, i'm giving it for secondhand serenade because mallory saying i love you to tyler when they're in the middle of breaking up is too damn hurtful for both of them. Is it broken? Can we work it out?

10. Life After You by Daughtry - there's no life after Tyler... there's no life after Mallory. Truthfully, I think they were both lifeless before they met each other. They are nothing without each other. So no matter what happens, Max/parents/money/problems... I think when one dies, the other one dies too and for that I think they complete each other.

Umm, so I hope you like my Tyllory mixtape. Honestly, I have a lot of songs in mind but these are my top ten songs. If you'd like to know more, here's my tweeter, it's MeggaRobsten. And forgive me for not having a fanfic account. It's just I'm not much for a reviewer kind of person... but I think I do now. :)

From your fan with chocolate tiramisu plus lemon on top,

MeggaRobsten (because like you, I'm an obsessed robstener too, haha)
MeggaRobsten chapter 37 . 2/2/2012

From your fan with chocolate tiramisu plus lemon on top,

MeggaRobsten (because like you, I'm an obsessed robstener too, haha)
rjcarreno77 chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
Fantastic chapter. :)

I was totally on the edge of my seat while reading this chapter.

Max...GRRRRR! I'm so glad that Tyler killed him.

I am a little bit worried that Tyler could go to jail. But it was self defence, he was protecting himself and Mallory. So hopefully, nothing will come of that.

I've got such a big ass grin on myf face right now. So glad that Tyler told Mallory how much he loves her still. And Mallory telling Tyler that she loves him. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
fanficgirl8 chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
perfect chapter! :)
screwmekstew chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
oh my gooood... I know Mallory is a mess right now but I'm so fucking happy :)

HE KILLED MAX AND I LOVE IT!

Thank you so much! I wanted this to happen since the beginning and now Tyler just shot him.

And they love each other and he won't leave her and awwwwwww...

I'm so fucking happy :)

Okay, I cried a lot - I admit - but now I'm just happy. I love you, I love Tyllory, I love this fanfiction - I LOVE IT!

You made my day :)

THANK YOU!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Love you.
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
OMFG! thank god it wasn't Tyler! Yeah that motherf*cker is gone for good! I really hope Tyler and Mallory can sort out all their problems and be together happy!

And also let's hope the police doesn't get involved or smth cause Tyler could go to jail :/

This chapter was awesome! It was so sad (not the saddest though) and violent but finally t&m are together!

Pls update quickly! Can't wait for next chapter!

XOXO

Taty
cornnz chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
I love it! I just hope Tyler doesn't get into too much trouble because even though her was defending Mallory it was, well, murder :\

Can't wait for the next update! This story has me so hooked!
Cyaneifa123 chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
thank you for posting..really loved it! Thank God. Max is now dead... Hoping to see the next chapter :)
heavenlyvixen chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
I love this fic. It's just amazing. I eagerly await all updates. Can't wait for more.
NJSilla chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
IM FUCKING HAPPY MAX IS DEAD, I WONDER WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO TYLER NOW

BUT IT WAS IN SELF DEFENSE SO NOTHING CAN HAPPEN I THINK!

BUT I CANT I MEAN YOU SAW ME,

I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING RIGHT NOW

I FEEL TO MUCH!

IM SORRY I CANT WRITE MORE

I LOVE YOU, YOURE AMAZING

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »