Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forests of Valbonë
Niknakkitkat chapter 49 . 9/19
Holy shit this is so good i could read harry and stsrnleys adventures for days please continue you will forever be my favorite
Manaliac chapter 49 . 5/1
Really epic story! I do really hope that his hand will be replaced somehow because he suffered so much for a 13 years old boy! Please write a sequel this is just soooo good!
Darksblade chapter 49 . 2/29
i quite enjoyed this story,
TomasDark chapter 49 . 2/2
Epic! This story is amazing as well as his writing. I hope this post last chapter someday.
Pyrophoricity chapter 49 . 1/30
Argh ! Itca not end like this ! It is so good!
Anyway, thanks a lot for the story
Tyrannitor chapter 49 . 1/3
YES! I randomly entered the 'Sorting Hat' as one of the main characters while searching for a story, and this gem popped up! I'm so happy I followed that little mental nudge! Congratulations on a brilliant story, even if you don't continue (although I wish that you do).
YoChicken chapter 42 . 11/26/2015
yes, I knew it! and now I'm reeeeeally curious to know how Harry can understand and speak so many (all?!) languages!
YoChicken chapter 36 . 11/26/2015
AHAHAHAH that is so funny! I can't imagine what Malfoy's face must have looked like when he saw Harry in his wardrobe! ahaha
YoChicken chapter 35 . 11/26/2015
poor boggart :'( :'(
YoChicken chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
LOL poor Harry… and especially poor Albanians haahhaaha
YoChicken chapter 21 . 11/26/2015
omg this chapter was so scary omg omg omg O_O
YoChicken chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
I'm so happy Harry has found a new passion for magic! :D
YoChicken chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
I loved that Harry was singing.. but I got so scared when the lynx appeared! :'(
YoChicken chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Harry is so adorable 3 poor kid, at least he's having a little bit of fun and isn't completely lonely in the wilderness! and I really loved the ward-making process :)
Ghosthree3 chapter 49 . 11/11/2015
First of all, to anyone reading these the final chapter can be found on Dark Lord Potter in the thread for this story.
Absolutely loved this story, one of, if not the most, original story I've read. I must say that the parts I enjoyed the most though were Harry learning magic from the hat early on. I did have to wonder a few times in later chapters, "if he's damaged and bleeding why isn't he throwing up a ward so he can heal himself?", though. My one, and only one, issue with this story is the loss of his hand. I just hate that sort of thing. I understand that it can be used to help define your change of character and that not everything can always be fixed, but damn it I hate permanent body injuries.

Would and will read again though, fantastic story.
2,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »