Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forests of Valbonë
Darkw01fie chapter 50 . 6/5
Very good story, very entertaining. There were a few slight continuity issues that weren't addressed, such as godrics sword being heavily poisoned, or the Albanian ministry telling Harry he's going to be killed on capture, only for them to be insulted when he thinks they're going to kill him.
LtKettch chapter 50 . 5/18
Excellent story. Very creative. Thank you for sharing.
YserriaRey chapter 50 . 3/1
This story was an absolute blast. I loved it. I could nitpick some stuff and whine about others. But at the end of the day, I had a ton of fun with it. I have always wanted to see Harry in more traditional fantasy adventures. For all that Hogwarts is wonderful, the wizarding world is rather dull otherwise.
Even the end was bad, i hace to accept that deleting the negative reviews Is clever unfurtunatly for that wont change the fact you are moronic and stupid. Your value Is less thank MoRon.
Mine chapters of crap and More crap. Bad story. If you value your Time do not read this.
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 50 . 12/21/2021
Great story
DeadFish37 chapter 50 . 12/6/2021
Pretty good story. Harry's growth is well-tempered.
JPElles chapter 50 . 10/31/2021
great story.
Dr Der chapter 50 . 10/24/2021
Wow, I liked your story a lot, it stands out because of the deeply developed characters and descriptions of the world. Thank you for writing it.
Ratchetx7 chapter 49 . 10/4/2021
Great story! Was a joy to read
Itack23 chapter 17 . 8/24/2021
I have to ask, since qi can't seem to find it: just WHAT is a probolator? xD
Itack23 chapter 6 . 8/8/2021
I never heard of shtojzovalles before, thanks for the discovery. It's interesting to learn some mythology I don't know about
Though, I wonder why it answered with a 'We too. Always.' to his apology...
Itack23 chapter 5 . 8/8/2021
This lynx seems like an interesting future friend or companion
Itack23 chapter 2 . 8/7/2021
Well, that's quite the situation they find themselves in... I like the 'Sternley' name and the joke that goes with it x)
Itack23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2021
That first chapter really caught me in the melodic phrasing you've written...
If the entire story is like that, give me that poetic feeling, it's gonna be a pleasure to read! I was so into it, that after the first few sentences, I read the whole chapter out loud, and that's quite something as I'm not english.
I hope I'll see more of Luna in the whole story, as she's my favorite HP character
2,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »