Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forests of Valbonë
Wicked Kisses chapter 50 . 5/12
Absolutely brilliant! Best I've read in a long time.
Orion W. Black chapter 1 . 4/28
I hope you write a sequel! Great fic
Bobs-Me-Uncle chapter 50 . 4/24
Awesome fic. I really hope you write a sequel.
FledditFliveflind chapter 1 . 4/23
Harry Potter and the Author that can get fucked
s-david-m chapter 50 . 4/20
Good story, thanks for writing! My only skepticism is that Harry seems entirely too sane after some of the psychotic breaks he seems to have suffered. Enjoyable read though, and well written.
This was such a good fan fiction. Like I’ve been looking for a really good one for a while and I’ve finally come across this. It’s amazing. It really well written, and the thing with fan fictions is that the writing is usually amazing. And so, I really hope the author releases a sequel ;)
major wallace chapter 50 . 4/5
Nice work
kessu91 chapter 37 . 3/30
What was this dogshit seriously? Way to ruin a promising read with this forced trash. He had the element of surprise on him along with a fucking magical sword and yet somehow after killing goblins left and right the whole novel he just randomly loses all of his abilities so you can write this shit...
motor1977 chapter 49 . 3/29
So did I miss where he was taken to a magical healer
Astramilitarum01 chapter 50 . 3/4
Well that was a ride. Wierd and confusing sometimes and frustrating at others but overall a joy to read, for all it's fresh ideas and details.

Not gonna lie, i would have loved a more conclusive ending, but the more I think if it the more I'm happy that it hasn't, somethings are better left open and to the imagination of the Reader.

All in all the story and the ending reminds me a bit of the odyssey and robinson crusoe, not much mind you but the feel of the storys is there. In conclusion, for a ff of Harry Potter it was one of the most magical adventures I have read.
Resurrection99 chapter 50 . 2/20
That was a wild ride.
iluminate chapter 13 . 2/11
why the fuck do you want to rip my heart to pieces?
Arcane again chapter 49 . 1/31
I'm not surprised you're a fucking failure. Don't make promises you can't keep. Don't even utter something close to one when you know damn well you have no intention of following through. Honestly, don't post a story here again. Too little, too late.
gginsc chapter 50 . 1/28
Now Black is guilty of murder! Why did you have him kill the guard? It is a shame this story will probably never be completed!
kyoshi7111 chapter 25 . 12/4/2020