Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forests of Valbonë
TimayNZ chapter 49 . 5/26
Just re read 4 years down the track enjoyed it just as much this time. Still waiting on the final chapter
Dark Golo chapter 49 . 5/1
Hey I saw you recently updated your profile so I wanted to leave another review. Thanks a lot for sharing this story, it was wonderful, even today (6 years later) it's a breath of fresh air on the fandom. I would love it if you would continue it, either with new chapters or a sequel, I would love to see the interactions of this new Harry with his friends, and how hi copes with the situations that Hogwarts always throws in his face. Thanks again.
Lavonya chapter 49 . 3/26
Eh... More? Please write the last chapter or mark this complete!
I LOVE THIS
RHJunior chapter 19 . 3/6
foolish. he should at least have kept the skins and teeth.
ThePhenakism chapter 49 . 2/16
Interesting story ! Some heavy AU which put an awesome twist to it, sometimes I found it hard to follow but overall well done.
SortingHat chapter 42 . 12/8/2016
This fanfic has good merits but it's just too biased towards Gryffindor to the point it's actually quite sickening so I'm taking the chicken exit.

I liked earlier how he wasn't afraid to use his other merits but then you went right back to Gryffindor biased and it's no wonder that there is so much hatred among houses.

JK Rowling no matter how well she tries to hide it the favoritism just drools out only enforcing the feud between Slytherins.

A few Slytherin fanfics show more detail that it's not all black and white.
SortingHat chapter 39 . 12/7/2016
To the charts room!
SortingHat chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
Bank holidays in the UK are fun aren't they with everything shut down? :)

I wish there was some Dumbledore Bashing in this because on the positive side a lot of those fics tend to open questions up as a lot of stuff seems to *convinent* for it to happen by chance*.

What the bloody fuck is Hagrid doing with Harry's key? Harry's key is Harry's responsibility and Harry should've been taught Wizard customs to know how to approach certain classes to defuse situations.

The whole Malfoy situation could've ended a LOT better for both ends if Harry spoke like the Lord Potter he actually is and at the very least if you INSIST on Malfoy being bad then they can have mutual respect.

JK Rowling made everything all black and white. Kinda racists actually towards the Goblins yet you Liberals all adore it for being progressives.

I'll show you progressive up my...

In fact the fics that show Dumbledore putting Harry with the Dursley's not caring if Harry is abused is just plain wrong as nobody deserves to grow up in an abusive household for any reason. It's NOT okay ever.

There are plenty of other solutions available if allowed to think and so what if Harry knew about his *fame*? If taught right he wouldn't let it get to *him* and certainly be a lot better then be nearly put to death.

Anybody who thinks otherwise needs to be locked in a room with a firing squad or gassed in a chamber.
SortingHat chapter 36 . 12/7/2016
*Insert Chrono Trigger Boss Battle music*
SortingHat chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
On the other hand summer snow at European ski resorts might be more trouble then it's worth because their infrastructure would not be ready.

Nothing would be winterized as everybody would be on *warm* maintenance jobs that require long periods of moderately warm weather. All the snow plows would be either put away or being serviced for next fall/winter and the plow drivers would be home or on vacation.
SortingHat chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
He must be in the Himalayas as nowhere in Europe except there have mountains cold enough for snow in the summer.

The very tops of the Switzerland where the ski resorts are can have some snow in the summer but not a full blizzard. The European ski resorts would drool over a summer blizzard.
SortingHat chapter 26 . 12/7/2016
Remember when you go hiking always do your preflight inspection meaning check or make a mental list of all that you have and check it twice.
SortingHat chapter 25 . 12/7/2016
The hill of peril? I bet the hill is no higher then a few hundred feet like the west hills of Salem Oregon which seem steep but are only a 300 foot incline.

In fact the hill in this story isn't even covered in snow or ice! Add winter weather to the picture THEN you can call it the hill of peril.
With a little bit of ice nobody is going up that thing unless they like to slide right back down or just slide all around.

Salem OR is about 200 feet and the west hills go to around 500ft which sometimes gets snow under certain conditions becoming impassible with just an inch of snow because usually there is this weird kind of ice in it.
SortingHat chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
And Harry invented the game of Wizard Bowling!
SortingHat chapter 22 . 12/7/2016
"Who calls you that?" My thoughts exactly. I share the same sentiment.

*Does the Aracuan Bird stupid dance from that Donald Duck short when Donald tries to take a picture of birds and fails*
2,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »