Reviews for Masters of Disguise
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
That was a powerful chapter; thank you for it.

And it's fun to have a view of Paris as too emotional for his own good, given that the same actor also played Spock. :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This is sssooo good! I love Rollin and Cinnamon.
Aileil chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
You know, this really hit home with me. I have always loved the show. And most of all I have loved Rollin and Paris. I thought they were the most skilled of any of them and I wanted to grow up and have a job like theirs. One night, I dreamed I was part of the IM force and I was in the role of master of disguise. At first I loved it, feeling out a new character filling the role perfectly, finding out what made the bad guy tick and being able to change myself until he trusted me. But then I realized what that meant. He. Trusted. Me. And I suddenly thought about how much he would hurt when he saw his betrayal. The look of pain I knew I'd see in his eyes. And I thought I couldn't do it. But then I realized that I had been given trust from my team mates as well. And they had given it without me having even to prove myself. And the look of their hurt I knew would be even more unbearable that the pain of betraying a cold-blooded killer who had somehow seemed human for a few days. I knew which choice had to be made but I also realized that whichever choice I actually went with I wouldn't ever be the same again for I would have done what Judas did. Betrayed with love. When, in my dream, I chose to betray the bad guy and saw the look of accusation and depression on his face and then saw him die all because of our clever plan I woke up. And I couldn't sleep without those last few moments of the nightmare repeating themselves for a week. Ever since then my admiration for the men in masks has skyrocketed. And your story of the pain they feel. Well, let's just say you're the first person to know about this because I realized you'd get it. Sorry for using you to spill my guts but reading the story made me think of it and I really don't want that nightmare again. Thanks.
ladybrit chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Love this story. Wish there were more about these characters. I think you have added some real depth to them that, sadly, we never got to see. Hope to see more one day.
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was the first Paris based story I've seen on line. It was a very powerful piece, and a very bleak and desolate view of Paris. It isn't "my" Paris at all but it's great to see someone else writing him! I hope there might be more to come.
Aconitum-Napellus chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is powerfully done. It's nice to read something that gives some depth to the Paris we see in the series.